• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

Should Yuji and others who can do bf get a key then? like the bf zone that they get would be a key onto itself

No, better to just leave that as part of their keys where they can perform blackflash since its just an amp

Agreed, the Black Flash "zone" doesn't need a seperate key, but differentiating between those who have to access to BF should be done. So Kyoto Event Nobara and Origin of Obedience Nobara should be 2 different keys for example.

Generally i think abilities should take precedent over scaling when it comes to Yuji, as if we gave him a Key for every time he showed slight improvement it would get clottered very quickly. Personally i think we should go with:

Introduction to Cursed Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc | Origin of Obedience Arc | End of Shibuya Incident Arc | Tokyo Colony Arc

- We can single out The Mahito Arc, as he has access to Divergent Fish but not Black Flash

- Kyoto and The Death Painting arcs can be merged as they follow similar beats: Yuji improving significantly and having access to Black Flash, the main difference being that Yuji is just outright stronger (although we don't really know how that amp impacts scaling) in the Death Painting arc compared to the Kyoto event.

- I don't think an early Shibuya Key is needed, as we only know that Yuji is arbitrarily stronger between then and the Death Painting arc

- End of Shibuya Yuji spikes massively so that having a Key goes without saying.

- Tokyo Colony having a key might not be needed now, but possibly down the line.

I mean a key doesn't necessarily have to denote that the scaling within that key stays the same no? Like Shibuya Incident key for Yuji wouldn't mean he stayed the same strength through the arc but its just a key using that Yuji in vs matches so yea its fine. Also OOO arc should be Goodwill arc but includes his feats in ooo as he doesn't do more impressive feats in it yeah?

That is true, but when the differences are so narrow that they're nearly identical then it's hard to justify making an entirely seperate key, even if it's just for VS Battle reasons. I.E how much difference is there really between OOO Yuji and early Shibuya Yuji?

Merging Origin of Obedience with Goodwill is fine. It can be "Kyoto Goodwill to Origin of Obedience arc"

difference is there really between OOO Yuji and early Shibuya Yuji?
Yes exactly. In ooo he's basically semi to first grade level as he can match Eso and in early Shibuya he's considered to be first grade by Mei Mei and he's also stated to be physically strong as Nanami. So the difference isn't actually massive. At most Shibuya shows us Yuji learned how to channel his ce better and also has more martial arts training.

If I recall I don't think the MHS calc was accepted.

15 Finger Sukuna being Hypersonic+ does put the Godtiers more comfortably in HS+ than just potential upscaling.

The real question is if Toji can be scaled to 15-Finger Sukuna in any way. As that likely determines if Naoya, Naobito and Maki scales aswell.
Likely not.
Megumi is unsure of whether Toji is faster than 3F or not (Sukuna was also weakened as he did not have his heart).
Megumi then (later) blatantly says that his speed rivals Sukuna's, without cursed energy.

Also IMO Toji is slower than Naobito (not overall, just in movement speed. As Maki was able to tag Max speed Naoya).
In chap 110, Dagon tries to attack Megumi (at the end of the fight) and runs from Toji.
17.jpg

Toji does not stop him. However, a one armed, weakened Naobito does.
Toji also is relative to weakened 3F Sukuna in speed.
This Sukuna should scale below Jogo (as Jogo is highballed to be worth 8 - 7 F of Sukunas power, stated to be able to make Kenjaku struggle and also stated to be stronger than 3F by Gojo).
Naobito scales above Jogo (not by a huge margin, but hes faster nevertheless) as per Dagon's statement.
This is only for movement speed tho. Toji scales above him overall.

Also IMO Toji is slower than Naobito (not overall, just in movement speed. As Maki was able to tag Max speed Naoya).
In chap 110, Dagon tries to attack Megumi (at the end of the fight) and runs from Toji.
17.jpg

Toji does not stop him. However, a one armed, weakened Naobito does.
Toji also is relative to weakened 3F Sukuna in speed.
This Sukuna should scale below Jogo (as Jogo is highballed to be worth 8 - 7 F of Sukunas power, stated to be able to make Kenjaku struggle and also stated to be stronger than 3F by Gojo).
Naobito scales above Jogo (not by a huge margin, but hes faster nevertheless) as per Dagon's statement.
This is only for movement speed tho. Toji scales above him overall.
Toji doesn't try to stop him in that image though. We know Toji can hit Dagon before he can react to so this just doesn't work for proving Naobito > Toji in movement speed. And Megumi saying that can just be megumi not knowing how fast Toji is. Also Toji can increase his speed as we see in the Dagon fight.

Naobito being faster than Toji would line up with Naoya outmanoeuvring FHR Maki for the most part. But it's hard to say for certain.
Regardless I don't think it would have much significance in the grand scheme as the scaling chain would just be Naobito > Naoya > Toji > Maki instead

I still think we should just have "Possibly Hypersonic+" for the four of them. As we can't prove with 100% certainty that Toji is 15-finger Sukuna level or not

I think we've said all there is to say regarding speed. If the MHS calc is accepted then we can go through that but for now lets have it on hold.
If we can get through Lifting Strength then a conclusion should be right around the corner and this CRT can be wrapped up.

I think we've said all there is to say regarding speed. If the MHS calc is accepted then we can go through that but for now lets have it on hold.
If we can get through Lifting Strength then a conclusion should be right around the corner and this CRT can be wrapped up.
We still need to discuss the ability sections. I have a few issues with the stuff King proposed

What issues ?
I can only think of the invulnerability stuff being questionable , but that already got rejected by staff in previous hax threads
Damage Reduction and the idea that lacking cursed energy gets you cursed by any of their attacks. That’s only really shown with people who have minimal CE. The only ones who had zero don’t get cursed by their wounds

I don't know about this , sukuna no diffed jogo without even using his domain while toji defeated dagon who had his domain guarantee hit nulled , jogo is also massively above dagon
Toji should just upscale from maki , or downscale from the hypersonic + guys

I think he upscales from Maki. Toji's speed is never just a stagnant thing as we see. He's able to get faster, does so against Dagon. Blitzed Megumi and never shows getting faster against Megumi or others.

Toji doesn't try to stop him in that image though.
I mean, id assume he was unable to (rather than him just not trying to do so.After all, hes literally a puppet, fighting on instinct).
Especially since he reacts there by moving his face backwards.
We know Toji can hit Dagon before he can react to
Yes, but in those instances Dagon wasnt flying (correct me if im wrong).
Its not like Dagon was getting perception blitzed or anything. He consistently tried to attack Toji via his shikigami, the only problem was that Toji was much faster and stronger than them. And obv he cant physically dodge/block Tojis blows.
Dagon was also pretty far away from Toji here. In the other panels, Dagon underestimates Toji and does not try to fly away.
so this just doesn't work for proving Naobito > Toji in movement speed.
Naobito is stated to known as the second fastest sorcerer at least 3 times. While being known as the fastest /=/ actually being the fastest, id assume Gege is trying to make a point here.
And Megumi saying that can just be megumi not knowing how fast Toji is.
He saw Toji fight Dagon and also should be able to gauge how fast Toji is.
Also Toji can increase his speed as we see in the Dagon fight.
Toji was getting faster during the Dagon fight but that could just be him accelerating. Likely not him holding back his speed. Since IMO he has no reason to do that.

Naobito being faster than Toji would line up with Naoya outmanoeuvring FHR Maki for the most part. But it's hard to say for certain.
Regardless I don't think it would have much significance in the grand scheme as the scaling chain would just be Naobito > Naoya > Toji > Maki instead

I still think we should just have "Possibly Hypersonic+" for the four of them. As we can't prove with 100% certainty that Toji is 15-finger Sukuna level or not
Toji being as fast as 15F Sukuna just wouldnt add up imo. Since that Sukuna was casually blitzing Jogo. Jogo is comparable to Naobito in movement speed and also blitzed a weakened 1AN Naobito. It would break a lot of scaling since he was unable to blitz a fatigued Teen Gojo (and gets tagged by his Blue). And also Meguimis statements on him being comparable to a weakened 3F Sukuna in speed (twice).

Naobito is stated to known as the second fastest sorcerer at least 3 times. While being known as the fastest /=/ actually being the fastest, id assume Gege is trying to make a point here.
if u reread the scan he's known to be the fastest for his strategic movement not just because he's the fastest also that statement is when toji is dead.
Toji was getting faster during the Dagon fight but that could just be him accelerating. Likely not him holding back his speed. Since IMO he has no reason to do that.
If he's accelerating then he's not at max speed then.
I mean, id assume he was unable to (rather than him just not trying to do so.After all, hes literally a puppet, fighting on instinct).
Especially since he reacts there by moving his face backwards.
But he's reacted to Dagon all this time up till that moment, if you look at Toji's body he's just standing not actually trying so he just didn't try in the instance. And again Toji used to bully Naobito and Ogi when they was younger.

Can I link calcs from other wiki's here?
I stumbled on a calc for a feat that seems to make sense at first glance, maybe it could be recalced here

i used change in temperature for that sukuna feat and got results varying from small town to town level , so it can work as a supporting feat

if u reread the scan he's known to be the fastest for his strategic movement not just because he's the fastest also that statement is when toji is dead.
Why does the "strategic movement" part take away anything from his speed? It increases his effective speed right?
This statement would mean hes faster than both Yuta and Naoya (who have way better speed feats than Toji).
Naoya is capable of perception blitzing base Choso and a nerfed Yuji.
And Yuta ofc scales to Naoya considering how scared Naoya was of him. You could also use the "Second only to Gojo in the Modern era" to scale him above Maki ( who is roughly equal to Toji in stats).
If he's accelerating then he's not at max speed then.
Well, I doubt you can prove hes not going at max speed against Megumi (considering he isnt holding back against him). He was also getting faster while running on water (agaisnt Dagon). Anyways, all he did against Dagon was build up speed. Most sorcerers rarely go max speed (like Toji does). Sukuna blitzed Megumi without accelerating much, Naobito blitzed Dagon the same way etc . These guys were going top speed in a way but im pretty sure that they couldve got faster (had they built up speed).
But he's reacted to Dagon all this time up till that moment, if you look at Toji's body he's just standing not actually trying so he just didn't try in the instance.
Him reacting to Dagon /=/ him Blitzing Dagon across 5 - 6 m. You may argue that he has already done that (but in those cases, Dagon wasnt flying). He also does turn around and reacted to Dagon. Idk why he would just stand there and let Dagon escape when we know he acts solely on instinct.
And again Toji used to bully Naobito and Ogi when they was younger.
And I have no problem with Toji being able to react to Naobito. A fatigued Maki was able to tag Max Speed Naoya (albeit with precog) so I see no issue with Toji doing the same to Naobito. Consistent with what you said, he was bullying both of them. But Projection sorcery (imo) is a CT that focuses the most on movement speed. Like Naobito would get tagged by Yuta but hed also beat him in a race. Same thing here.

I also dont think Ougi is anywhere near as fast (or arguably, as strong) as Naobito. Its stated in the fanbook that Naobito became the clan head "Simply because hes a strong sorcerer". Ougi was also perception blitzed by a weakened Maki. Even better :
He considers Maki a threat as he tries to use Falling Blossom to counter her.
Gets one of his blows parried
Gets his blade snapped ( before he like gets it back)
He also gets tagged, and wins against Maki by using a sneaky trick.
Just a couple of days ago, the same Maki was getting perception blitzed by Naobito.

And I have no problem with Toji being able to react to Naobito. A fatigued Maki was able to tag Max Speed Naoya (albeit with precog) so I see no issue with Toji doing the same to Naobito. Consistent with what you said, he was bullying both of them. But Projection sorcery (imo) is a CT that focuses the most on movement speed. Like Naobito would get tagged by Yuta but hed also beat him in a race. Same thing here.
So agree, I could care less about who's movement speed is higher, just didn't want it seeming like Naobito's blitzing Toji on the pages.

I also dont think Ougi is anywhere near as fast (or arguably, as strong) as Naobito. Its stated in the fanbook that Naobito became the clan head "Simply because hes a strong sorcerer". Ougi was also perception blitzed by a weakened Maki. Even better :
He considers Maki a threat as he tries to use Falling Blossom to counter her.
Gets one of his blows parried
Gets his blade snapped ( before he like gets it back)
He also gets tagged, and wins against Maki by using a sneaky trick.
Just a couple of days ago, the same Maki was getting perception blitzed by Naobito.
Your point about why Naobito was picked is right, the fan book says that but then we have Ogi stating that he wasn't picked simply do to his kids worthless. And we know that Naoya was propped up as a genius and the next head as a kid while Mai and Maki were bullied and ostracized in the clan. Its clear the clan holds biases for certain members and its not as cut dry as the statements imply.

0148-012.png

This doesn't imply he views her as a threat at all.

It's kinda clear Ogi is just the better fighter and Maki just isn't smart enough nor did she know of his ability. Her parrying one attack and breaking his sword literally seems like a plan Ogi made to catch her off guard.

I don't have a problem with Ogi not scaling to naobito in movement speed but they definitely scale in combat.

So agree, I could care less about who's movement speed is higher, just didn't want it seeming like Naobito's blitzing Toji on the pages.
Thats definitely fair.
Your point about why Naobito was picked is right, the fan book says that but then we have Ogi stating that he wasn't picked simply do to his kids worthless. And we know that Naoya was propped up as a genius and the next head as a kid while Mai and Maki were bullied and ostracized in the clan. Its clear the clan holds biases for certain members and its not as cut dry as the statements imply.
Ougis statement is a biased one that favours him. The fanbook statement is unbiased, as it is from the author himself.
As for Maki and Mai... sure. All that really says that even if he was as strong as Naobito, he probably wouldnt have became the clan head. IMO, thats not the same as him losing that chance solely because of his daughters.
Its 1 author statement + numerous feats vs a statement from a pretty salty and butthurt person after all.
0148-012.png

This doesn't imply he views her as a threat at all.
If Ougi was anywhere near as fast or strong as Naobito he wouldnt really need to make a plan (ie : trick Maki and beat her that way). Or activate Falling Blossom. Maybe him considering her a threat is a bit of exaggeration, but he definitely took her seriously.
It's kinda clear Ogi is just the better fighter and Maki just isn't smart enough nor did she know of his ability.
True.
Her parrying one attack and breaking his sword literally seems like a plan Ogi made to catch her off guard.
I doubt Ougi intended to have his sword parried. Maybe he wanted to attack twice, but nothing really implies this was a part of his plan. Since he was also tagged by Maki ( this surely wasnt a part of his plan either ).
The fact that he needs to make an elaborate plan that involves him getting his sword parried and broken just to beat Maki shows that he doesnt scale to Naobito imo.

So I was looking through the wiki and it mentioned that Gojo can use Blue to move so fast it looks like teleportation. This is stated by Kenjaku in chapter 84 and it just so happens to show the panel we use as evidence to Gojo’s teleportation.

So I was looking through the wiki and it mentioned that Gojo can use Blue to move so fast it looks like teleportation. This is stated by Kenjaku in chapter 84 and it just so happens to show the panel we use as evidence to Gojo’s teleportation.
Doesn't it say he uses it "for its high speed" I don't think he uses it to move fast

It shows the panel of him moving super fast to Juzo in the Exhange event which is what makes me think that’s what Kenjaku meant
Hmm, his clasping hands is the Activation for teleportation, Blue is different I believe he says fast because Gojo seems to be able to activate it instantly like vs Toji, cardboard guy in Star Plasma veseel arc and also Toji when he was hiding in buildings

Hmm, his clasping hands is the Activation for teleportation, Blue is different I believe he says fast because Gojo seems to be able to activate it instantly like vs Toji, cardboard guy in Star Plasma veseel arc and also Toji when he was hiding in buildings
Then why would it show the panel of him moving fast as evidence for him using Blue for high speed? Plus if he could just teleport wouldn’t he have just insta killed Jogo or Hanami?

Plus there isn’t any movement keyed to blue he just does whatever

Then why would it show the panel of him moving fast as evidence for him using Blue for high speed?
I don't think that's what it was trying to show because whenever he clasps his hands it activates teleportation shown in JJK 0 chapter 3, JJK Chapter 2 vs Sukuna and When he teleported to Juzo.
And in that scene where he attacked Juzo it seemed like he used Blue my inference because it seemed like it crushed Juzo's limbs inwards and Blue is the power to attract stated several
Plus if he could just teleport wouldn’t he have just insta killed Jogo or Hanami?
Jogo? Idk but Hanami was too far and Gojo states that he was learning short ranged teleportation
Plus there isn’t any movement keyed to blue he just does whatever
I know which is why it's what's referred to as high speed because he can initiate it however

Back