• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

This is still technically just 4 Keys, it's just trying to allign more with when Yuji learned specific aspects with least overlap.

Too many keys. Should just be Bos | Goodwill Event-Origin of Obedience | Shibuya Incident | Culling Games.
can include keys within keys but as general keys only be 4 rn.
The removal of VS Mahito key is a pretty big need for Yuji's character. And Yuji changes dramatically over the course of Shibuya to the point that start of it and near the end of it should be separate keys.

The removal of VS Mahito key is a pretty big need for Yuji's character. And Yuji changes dramatically over the course of Shibuya to the point that start of it and near the end of it should be separate keys.
what is vs mahito. And I'm thinking of the powers and abilities section for Shibuya to be separated as Early Shibuya and Late Shibuya but have it them be tabs listed under the one Tab Shibuya Incident. the ap and durability and speed section is fine to separate I guess.

what is vs mahito. And I'm thinking of the powers and abilities section for Shibuya to be separated as Early Shibuya and Late Shibuya but have it them be tabs listed under the one Tab Shibuya Incident. the ap and durability and speed section is fine to separate I guess.
Don't really think he needs separate tabs like that. Tabs within tabs can really clutter up a profile and yuji doesn't really have a lot of abilities to start with anyway and he doesn't really gain new ones he just gets better at old ones

I was actually wrapping up the cursed spirits scaling then my computer crashed and I lost all my progess for today. So I'll have an update for it tomorrow instead of today

just to remember , we agreed to the following scaling , correct ?

463 tons : divine dogs , BOS Maki , Panda , Inumaki , Mai , Kamo , Mechamaru , Miwa , Momo , Nobara

550 tons : first finger bearer , post Black Flash Nobara

660 tons : DE Megumi , second finger bearer

833 tons : Base Nanami

926 tons : divine dog totality , Jogo ( durability )

1 killoton : Dagon , Hanami , 120% Nanami , Goodwill and beyond Yuji , Todo , Naobito , Nobara ( Black Flash )

1,2 killotons : 120% Yuji, Mahito and Todo, Jogo ( AP ) , Toji , Zero CE Maki

1,44 killotons : DE Mahito, DE Jogo

2 killotons : polimorphy Mahito

463 tons : divine dogs , BOS Maki , Panda , Inumaki , Mai , Kamo , Mechamaru , Miwa , Momo , Nobara

1 killoton : Dagon , Hanami , 120% Nanami , Goodwill and beyond Yuji , Todo , Naobito , Nobara ( Black Flash )

Shouldn't Polymorphic Mahito be 2.4 Kilotons not just 2
Since 200% of 1.2 is 2.4

Remind me, Why are Mahito and Jogo 1.44kilotons in DE again

are all calcs accepted for this scaling?

Shouldn't Polymorphic Mahito be 2.4 Kilotons not just 2
Since 200% of 1.2 is 2.4
Poly is 200% the power of the original body , 1,2 killotons come from mahito using 120% of his power , it being twice 120% mahito can work but i think it being twice of base mahito is safer
Remind me, Why are Mahito and Jogo 1.44kilotons in DE again
Domain expansions are confirmed to enhance the power of cursed techniques to 120%

Poly is 200% the power of the original body , 1,2 killotons come from mahito using 120% of his power , it being twice 120% mahito can work but i think it being twice of base mahito is safer
Well the 1.2 Kilotons is from his development in Shibuya its already his base he's just stronger than before.

Makes more sense that he'd be 200% than his potential growth self and not his initial state as he won't revert back to that
Domain expansions are confirmed to enhance the power of cursed techniques to 120%
Okay, I'll go look for that

could i ask for a small summary as to why it doesnt scale ohysically
Domain is the pinnacle of Sorcerers, they put a large amount of curse energy into it just to summon it, regular attacks just wouldn't narratively follow to scale to the strongest technique sorcerers have.

I think it mainly has to do with the mechanics of Domain Expansions themselves.
  • Since they're considered huge dumps of CE to the point that only two people can do them more than once a day, they fall into that territory of techinques that have their own rating separate from normal stats.
  • After that, especially with the reveal of Domains like Hikari's and Higurama, Domains themselves are more to ensure ones cursed techinque instead of purely augmenting AP. Gojo and Mahito are also good examples.
  • Finally, with the reveal of the multiplier from Megumi, it would really boost base stats without any surrounding feats to back them up.

Back