• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

So if i'm following everything so far:

8-A would be:

463 tons : megumi (goodwill) , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara (goodwill) , nue , divine dog , max elephant

8-A+ would be:

550 tons : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu

660 tons : domain expansion megumi

666,66 tons : 80% nanami , BOS mahito

800 tons : domain expansion BOS mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike )

and Low 7-C would be:

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya/120%) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , comolete heavenly restriction maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

1,44 killotons : domain expansion 120% mahito , domain expansion jogo

2 killotons : Polymorphic Soul Isomer mahito

Upscaling speed to Hypersonic+ is up in the air, but if it is accepted, the ones who qualify would be:

The God-tiers (Special Grades + Sukuna), Toji, FHR Maki, Naobito, Naoya and possibly Jogo

Does that seem right?
include haruta in the 8-A

so now , we wait for duedatte to give his key breakdown , then we decide ether or not speed should be upscaled , then we talk about lifting , and then we find someone to make the edits

so now , we wait for duedatte to give his key breakdown , then we decide ether or not speed should be upscaled , then we talk about lifting , and then we find someone to make the edits

Sounds good, if we can get a verdict on Speed and Lifting Strength then we should be close to a conclusion.
After that, a CRT on Domain-Scaling can be worked on after changes are added.

Last edited:
If I recall I don't think the MHS calc was accepted.

15 Finger Sukuna being Hypersonic+ does put the Godtiers more comfortably in HS+ than just potential upscaling.

The real question is if Toji can be scaled to 15-Finger Sukuna in any way. As that likely determines if Naoya, Naobito and Maki scales aswell.

If I recall I don't think the MHS calc was accepted.

15 Finger Sukuna being Hypersonic+ does put the Godtiers more comfortably in HS+ than just potential upscaling.

The real question is if Toji can be scaled to 15-Finger Sukuna in any way. As that likely determines if Naoya, Naobito and Maki scales aswell.
Well you can argue that Sukuna thinks Maho would likely beat 3 fingers Sukuna and then Megumi thinks Toji is maybe even faster than that. Sukuna says this after
Maho and him were already fighting and Maho can react to Sukuna's dismantle and almost hit him in the building after slapping him all the way to building and then traveled the distance he slapped Sukuna in a second or more. Basically if Maho~3finger Sukuna=<Toji then Toji would scale to hhs.
0111-007.png

I'm not completely sure with this since I just thought remembered it. Also Haruta was boutta get slammed by Maho too.

Sukuna does state it himself. what's ur argument against the strongest curse 🧐
At no point does Sukuna say that Maho is comparable to his 3 fingers. He says that Maho could have defeated him when he had three fingers. He is not comparable, he is superior on a gigantic scale. Hell, Maoh can even fight against Sukuna's 15 fingers

You would basically be comparing the 15 fingers to the 3 fingers, which makes no sense. Even Jogo is stronger than 3 fingers

At no point does Sukuna say that Maho is comparable to his 3 fingers. He says that Maho could have defeated him when he had three fingers. He is not comparable, he is superior on a gigantic scale. Hell, Maoh can even fight against Sukuna's 15 fingers

You would basically be comparing the 15 fingers to the 3 fingers, which makes no sense. Even Jogo is stronger than 3 fingers
0118-016.png

"may have" Sorry but Sukuna doesn't even wanna admit it outright so I just don't think your argument is beating Sukuna's argument here

"may have" Sorry but Sukuna doesn't even wanna admit it outright so I just don't think your argument is beating Sukuna's argument here
Yes, it doesn't really change anything. "May have," while Sukuna with 15 fingers needs to use the Dominion Expansion to legitimately kill Maho. Don't you see what's wrong with that? Sukuna is a narcissist who doesn't consider anyone being above him, it is obvious that he would not admit to something like being easily defeated. Hell, you would be saying that 3 fingers are comparable to 15 fingers, which makes no sense. Jogo was considered above 4 fingers, but was completely humiliated in a fight against Sukuna's 15 fingers

EDIT: Also, whatever. I will mess with Jujutsu. Apparently people have regained the will to revise the verse in a way that is not purely endless circular discussions

Yes, it doesn't really change anything. "May have," while Sukuna with 15 fingers needs to use the Dominion Expansion to legitimately kill Maho. Don't you see what's wrong with that? Sukuna is a narcissist who doesn't consider anyone being above him, it is obvious that he would not admit to something like being easily defeated. Hell, you would be saying that 3 fingers are comparable to 15 fingers, which makes no sense. Jogo was considered above 4 fingers, but was completely humiliated in a fight against Sukuna's 15 fingers
Or Sukuna just doesn't know. Either way it don't matter hhs for other characters are gonna need another feat than 15f Sukuna scaling to so many people.

This could likely just be Sukuna acting coy, but it isn't something that can we confirm regardless.

They could both no-diff a Disaster Curse each. Jogo was stated to be superior, but he wasn't in his domain like Dagon.
So they atleast "somewhat" mirror eachother, but their upper limits remain hard to compare.

Yuji does seem to think that Okkotsu is capable of killing 15-finger Sukuna.
So Special Grade Sorcerer is likely where he caps off.
But then we would be comparing young Gojo (as he fought Toji) to current Yuta. Which is equally vague.

My proposition would be giving Toji, Naoya, Naobito and Maki "Possibly Hypersonic+"

As we can't really confirm if Toji is or isn't 15-finger Sukuna level.
All we know is that they can No-Diff opponents of similar calibre and that they both somewhat cap off at Special Grade Sorcerer level.

Update, I skimmed through and he (Takaba) seems to be physically superior to normal Megumi. So the feat would likely be applicable to the 120% version. It doesn't seem like Megumi went through any big events between Shibuya and now. So this should likely just be if late Shibuya Megumi had a 120% version.

The person he is fighting is the superior to Hazenoki, who can somewhat fight Takaba. So basically the scaling would be:

120% Megumi > Reggie Star >? Takaba >= Hazenoki > Base Megumi

So anyone comparable to this Megumi should be MHS if the calc goes through.

0171-006.png

Last edited:
Simply put here's the keys I'm thinking of
Nobara:

Intro-Curse Womb | Goodwill Event-Origin of Obedience| Shibuya

I broke her up like this since I think these signify all of the separate boosts she acquires throughout the series. Intro-Curse Womb is her as we get her, when the Goodwill Event rolls around Nobara has had her off-screen training and she still seems weaker than Yuji and Megumi for the most part and most of her techniques seem to rely on hax anyway. And Shibuya because we know the Black Flash does give a boost after the fact.

Megumi:
Intro-Curse Womb | Goodwill Event| Origin of Obedience| Shibuya| Post-Shibuya
The main difference here is that it's during the Death Painting arc is when Megumi first realizes his domain, so it feels best to have him have a separate key for it. And Post-Shibuya mainly because Megumi starts to show several new abilities at this point.

Itadori:
Intro-Curse Womb | Vs Mahito-Goodwill Event| Origin of Obedience- Shibuya| Post-Choso Fight| Post-Shibuya

Itadori is a bit of a headache, a lot of his boost come specifically from battle and as shown Post-Shibuya with finger consumption as well. So each key is to account for it. Intro-Curse Womb, he's not particularly good with cursed energy, only two fingers consumed, and uses Slaughter Demon. Vs Mahito-Goodwill, three fingers consumed, Cursed Energy control is a bit poor so he does divergent fist by accident and he hasn't gotten the boost from black flash yet, but is capable of doing it. Death Painting-Shibuya, has performed black flash, better cursed energy control, and consumed 4 Fingers. Post-Choso Fight, 15 Fingers Consumed and divergent fist at will now. Post-Shibuya mainly because of mentality difference.

I'm up to suggestions for itadori keys if you all have an idea as well.

Mahito:
Vs-Mahito| Shibuya| Post Black-Flash

With Mahito, most of it is self-explanatory with me giving a separate key for his Post Black-Flash self mainly because it is only thanks to the blackflash that he becomes capable of using Distorted Body of Killing and we also see .2 second Domain Expansion.

Maki:
Incomplete Heavenly Restriction| Complete Heavenly Restriction
Self-evident. Maybe add in a key for Zero if people see a need for it.

For everyone else, I don't really see a need to add keys, more just breakdown AP between different states.
For example, Itadori's Post Choso-Fight key could look like this:
Low 7-C, higher via 120% Potential, far higher via Black Flash
Or Nanami:
8-A+, Low 7-C via Overtime, far higher via Black Flash

I have no problems with this. I’d also like to add that characters who’ve used Black Flash should get Awakened Power as they enter the Zone. So Yuji, Mahito, Todo, Nanami, Gojo and Nobara.

Yuji’s ability section also needs work but we can discuss that and others when more people agree and after I look through all.

Intro-Curse Womb | Vs Mahito-Goodwill Event| Origin of Obedience- Shibuya| Post-Choso Fight| Post-Shibuya
I disagree, Itadori currently needs only four keys. While indeed the Fingers do increase his power it is not on a significant scale, since a power increase of 1.2 times is represented as something massive. So I don't think Itadori needs a new key every time he eats a new Sukuna's finger, since it is not really relevant to the scale

It must be something like this:
Key: Introduction Arc to Cursed Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc to beginning of Shibuya Incident Arc | End of Shibuya Incident Arc | Tokyo Colony Arc
Yuji’s ability section also needs work but we can discuss that and others when more people agree and after I look through all.
I will update the sandbox when my Mashle's revision is finished

Last edited:
I disagree, Itadori currently needs only four keys. While indeed the Fingers do increase his power it is not on a significant scale, since a power increase of 1.2 times is represented as something massive. So I don't think Itadori needs a new key every time he eats a new Sukuna's finger, since it is not really relevant to the scale

It must be something like this:

I will update the sandbox when my Mashle's revision is finished
I wasn't just accounting for the fingers however, by the end of the Goodwill Event, Itadori gains a boost simply from having performed the black flash and also because of Todo helping to teach him how to better control his cursed energy, so now he can do divergent fist at will. This is a significant enough change that it doesn't make sense to not account for it, hence why he should have two separate keys for the arcs I listed out.

Edit: Keys don't just exist for stats but for abilities as well. And that's another reason I broke them up as I did

Ok so concerning the ability sections:
Users of Black Flash should get awakened power as they enter the Zone and using CE becomes like breathing and they get stronger. So Yuji, Nobara, Mahito, Gojo, Todo and Nanami get it.

Updated Domain Expansion link: here. Simple Domain link: here

Yuji's chi manipulation should be removed as cursed energy functions quite different from chi. Furthermore his ability section mentions magical power most likely due to whoever made these pages using fan translations (this is also why characters are referred to as Supreme Shamans rather than Special Grade Sorcerers). The statistics amplification section of his page should be swapped out as the linked pages are unnecessarily long. This is more concise. The link for Divergent Fist should also be changed to the official translation here. The link for Yuji's soul manip should also be updated here.

Megumi's ability section should be broken up similarly to Yuji for obvious reasons.

Gojo's page can be trimmed down a lot. The explanations for his abilities can be left in the links rather than bloating his ability section as said links are the explanations. The only justification he really needs for his AP and other stats is he's touted as the strongest and stomps Jogo and Hanami. Gojo's telekinesis should be removed. He has no such ability and the link provided could've been a simple shot of CE. Updated link for Infinity. Updated Unlimited Void link. Updated Red link.

Nanami's dura neg should be swapped out for stat reduction.

Geto should have his disease manip and power null removed as we don't know if he had Smallpox Deity.

Idk what you'd call it but it should be noted that Choso can replenish lost blood with CE.

Last edited:
Ok so concerning the ability sections:
Users of Black Flash should get awakened power as they enter the Zone and using CE becomes like breathing and they get stronger. So Yuji, Nobara, Mahito, Gojo, Todo and Nanami get it.

Updated Domain Expansion link: here. Simple Domain link: here

Yuji's chi manipulation should be removed as cursed energy functions quite different from chi. Furthermore his ability section mentions magical power most likely due to whoever made these pages using fan translations (this is also why characters are referred to as Supreme Shamans rather than Special Grade Sorcerers). The statistics amplification section of his page should be swapped out as the linked pages are unnecessarily long. This is more concise. The link for Divergent Fist should also be changed to the official translation here. The link for Yuji's soul manip should also be updated here.

Megumi's ability section should be broken up similarly to Yuji for obvious reasons.

Gojo's page can be trimmed down a lot. The explanations for his abilities can be left in the links rather than bloating his ability section as said links are the explanations. The only justification he really needs for his AP and other stats is he's touted as the strongest and stomps Jogo and Hanami. Gojo's telekinesis should be removed. He has no such ability and the link provided could've been a simple shot of CE. Updated link for Infinity. Updated Unlimited Void link. Updated Red link.

Nanami's dura neg should be swapped out for stat reduction.

Geto should have his disease manip and power null removed as we don't know if he had Smallpox Deity.

Idk what you'd call it but it should be noted that Choso can replenish lost blood with CE.
Choso's thing can just be noted in his stamina as a way to gain more stamina or enery.
Kenjaku's sandbox I worked on but its obviously outdated and needs new stuff added so you guys can use it if need be.
Geto has power null with the domains his curses have such as his creepy scissors girl domain and ofc his 4000 curses include a couple special grades that could have domains too.

Choso's thing can just be noted in his stamina as a way to gain more stamina or enery.
Kenjaku's sandbox I worked on but its obviously outdated and needs new stuff added so you guys can use it if need be.
Geto has power null with the domains his curses have such as his creepy scissors girl domain and ofc his 4000 curses include a couple special grades that could have domains too.
Thanks for that. I forgot Toji didn't kill the scissors girl.

As I said, I will edit the page later. For now it really sucks

Like, I need to change the scans to imgur as well

That's kinda how the sorcerers are gonna look for the most part. But it definitely needs less links and less blueness
I'll try to make Itadori's profile look like this
I wasn't just accounting for the fingers however, by the end of the Goodwill Event, Itadori gains a boost simply from having performed the black flash and also because of Todo helping to teach him how to better control his cursed energy, so now he can do divergent fist at will. This is a significant enough change that it doesn't make sense to not account for it, hence why he should have two separate keys for the arcs I listed out.
The difference is still not significant. Maybe we can do something like
Multi City Block+, higher after after learning to use Cursed Energy

Damage Reduction shouldn't be there as they're just boosting their defence. Invulnerability might also need to go as we know conventional weaponry is effective on sorcerers.
He's arguing that its limited to the body where the curse energy being applied to, example such as Yuji applying ce to his hands, he'd be invulnerable to attacks that aren't ce but the rest of him would be vulnerable. Another thing to add since Cursed users like Yuta have their ce all over their body would he not just have invulnerability?

I'll try to make Itadori's profile look like this

The difference is still not significant. Maybe we can do something like
The difference is very much signifcant. While AP itself isn't extremely different, skill and abilities are. Merging them together like you're doing ignores how Yuji is in two very different places in capabilities before Goodwill and after.

Back