• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… Link me the calc blogs.

The other one is being discussed here

Shouldn’t anyone Vol 0 Yuta and Rika be just flat out town level? One of the higher ups believes Rika capable of destroying an entire town.
I mean there is also the whole supplimentary material thing about the maximum meteor being able to turn a town to ash from 4 sides at full power

But I don't know how we should scale that

Last edited:
If someone tells me a concrete way to do it I'll add it to my calculation

(Not today though, I'm sleepy)
I would just count the amount of buildings we see get cut up and assume average building sizes for high-rises and stores, etc.

I personally counted roughly 15 buildings. Which seems about right for a 280 meter diameter area. Given melting a two story house according to standard calculation page is already Small Town level, vaporizing several far larger building should easily eclipse that.

However, it's also worth noting that Sukuna's fire arrow also would've had to vaporize all the concrete that made up the ground since we see 10cm or so of depth completely gone after the attack. This would be easy to get. Just find the depth, and multiply it by a 280 meter area to get a cylinder volume. That would be far easier than accounting for the buildings.

its been used in this here calculation (which is waaay off tbh)

its a fanbook so its supplimentary material and should be canon but I don't know how to treat that statament
to me its more so just a town level attack instead of a proper turning town to ash (which would be well into 7-A)
Turning a town to ash should be way above town level tho. I think it'd be fine considering this is a Maximum technique and Jogo as is already scales to Small Town level (Or should I think). I think the calc in question should've just used pulverization of a town instead of the boiling point tho. Since the feat implies it's done via force instead of heat.

Turning a town to ash should be way above town level tho. I think it'd be fine considering this is a Maximum technique and Jogo as is already scales to Small Town level (Or should I think).
again I don't know how to treat that at all I just remebered the statement from ages ago, found another user who used in a calc thread (trying to push the feat to high 6-B which is questionable) plus it may be flowery language with the main point being it can level a town from all four directions in one single blast when the max CT is at full power

but If anyone wants to try and do a proper calc for turning a town of unknown size to ash be my guest

Last edited:
again I don't know how to treat that at all I just remebered the statement from ages ago found another user who used in a calc thread (trying to push the feat to high 6-B which is questionable) plus it may be flowery language with the main point being it can level a town from all four directions in one single blast when the max CT is at full power

but If anyone wants to try and do a proper calc for turning a town of unknown size to ash be my guest
Oh, I agree High 6-B is ridiculous. I think the feat was trying to say that the meteor impacts a town (Which should be smaller than a city on average) so hard it reduces it to dust. So instead of using a heat calculation, one should find the average volume of a Town in Japan and use Pulverization instead. Which is a far safer bet.

Oh, I agree High 6-B is ridiculous. I think the feat was trying to say that the meteor impacts a town (Which should be smaller than a city on average) so hard it reduces it to dust. So instead of using a heat calculation, one should find the average volume of a Town in Japan and use Pulverization instead. Which is a far safer bet.
I mean if we are going by the more conservetive assumetion it would provide like 7-A level of energy at most
high 7-C on the lower end

I would just count the amount of buildings we see get cut up and assume average building sizes for high-rises and stores, etc.

I personally counted roughly 15 buildings. Which seems about right for a 280 meter diameter area. Given melting a two story house according to standard calculation page is already Small Town level, vaporizing several far larger building should easily eclipse that.

However, it's also worth noting that Sukuna's fire arrow also would've had to vaporize all the concrete that made up the ground since we see 10cm or so of depth completely gone after the attack. This would be easy to get. Just find the depth, and multiply it by a 280 meter area to get a cylinder volume. That would be far easier than accounting for the buildings.
I hate assuming things but I'll update it in a bit

I mean if we are going by the more conservetive assumetion it would provide like 7-A level of energy at most
high 7-C on the lower end
I'm honestly not sure what it would yield. I imagine it would at least be in the 7-B range, and 7-A at most as you said. Because Pulverization of a town is far more tame than assuming it boiled an entire town down to 60 meters of elevation. It would be a good range tho considering Jogo's already Low 7-C without his Maximum Technique, and he believed his technique would've been able to at least harm Sukuna. With Sukuna agreeing (but not stating it would kill him. Merely harm him). And Sukuna's calc should come out at a similar range after accounting for the vaporization of a few buildings and a large area of concrete.

I hate assuming things but I'll update it in a bit
Well if you want, you can use a end just calc'ing the vaporization of the concrete of the ground. That part is super easy to calc and requires no calculation. Just get the radius of the destroyed area which is verbatim confirmed by Sukuna and guides, calculate the depth (Which only seems a few centimeters deep) and find the energy required to vaporize that. A high-end could assume the skyscrapers, which I don't think is too assumption base since I assumed a baseline based on the amount of buildings we actually see get cut down. Only assumptions is height. But that isn't even an outrageous assumptions. A shit ton of calcs assume things are average size (Such as story's in a skyscraper/high-rise).

should be an interesting result
since sukuna did pretty much vaporize a whole city block in one shot that being: roads, building dust (from the shrine turning the bulidings into dust) and any and all debris that somehow remained.

Yeah, If just heating the air netted Town level, accounting for all the material vaporized would prolly put it in City level range at least. 7-A might be feasible, but I don't think we'll get that lucky.

Yeah, If just heating the air netted Town level, accounting for all the material vaporized would prolly put it in City level range at least. 7-A might be feasible, but I don't think we'll get that lucky.
eeeeehhh
I mean city level sure we can get there
mountain level is a bit much from the area of effect

eeeeehhh
I mean city level sure we can get there
mountain level is a bit much from the area of effect
City level is certain if just heating up air alone yielded 7-C. You're right tho, we'll prolly only get Mountain level AoE. but I don't think the feat yielding low 7-A range is impossible.

City level is certain if just heating up air alone yielded 7-C. You're right tho, we'll prolly only get Mountain level AoE. but I don't think the feat yielding low 7-A range is impossible.
I mean it is possible but that being the agreed upon result is not lets be honest

but hey maybe sukuna or gojo will finally do some insane feat of power this week

I mean it is possible but that being the agreed upon result is not lets be honest

but hey maybe sukuna or gojo will finally do some insane feat of power this week
Prolly not. Well, depending on what Maximum Meteorite nets using the pulverization of a town statement ig. And if Gojo and Sukuna do something insane as you said.

Well if you want, you can use a end just calc'ing the vaporization of the concrete of the ground. That part is super easy to calc and requires no calculation. Just get the radius of the destroyed area which is verbatim confirmed by Sukuna and guides, calculate the depth (Which only seems a few centimeters deep) and find the energy required to vaporize that. A high-end could assume the skyscrapers, which I don't think is too assumption base since I assumed a baseline based on the amount of buildings we actually see get cut down. Only assumptions is height. But that isn't even an outrageous assumptions. A shit ton of calcs assume things are average size (Such as story's in a skyscraper/high-rise).
I'll do the first

Also I found a way to get a rough estimate of the total volume of all the buildings he destroyed but I can't be bothered to do all math today

I'll just do the first for now and add on the buildings mass when ever I have the free time to do tedious crap

For reference this is how we can find the mass
0ESXsWBQVEhndbit4MoC1611755478.jpg

Basically calc and mass the volume of every on of these building and assume a low number of floor for a lowball

I'll do the first

Also I found a way to get a rough estimate of the total volume of all the buildings he destroyed but I can't be bothered to do all math today

I'll just do the first for now and add on the buildings mass when ever I have the free time to do tedious crap

Basically calc and mass the volume of every on of these building and assume a low number of floor for a lowball
Instead of just assuming a low number of floor, it might be better to just assume the amount of floors we can see. Because there's some buildings we actually can see some of the floors on. And it looks to be 8 or more for the high-rise buildings. For some of the ones we can't see the floors of tho, yeah. We could assume a few floors.

Instead of just assuming a low number of floor, it might be better to just assume the amount of floors we can see. Because there's some buildings we actually can see some of the floors on. And it looks to be 8 or more for the high-rise buildings. For some of the ones we can't see the floors of tho, yeah. We could assume a few floors.
Nah, if this even has a chance of being accepted we have to be conservative with the number of floors

No way am I getting the volume of all those building and then changing it once a member disagrees

a
I'll do the first

aight thanks for doing the calcs man
doing good work

Nah, if this even has a chance of being accepted we have to be conservative with the number of floors

No way am I getting the volume of all those building and then changing it once a member disagrees
What? Why would a CGM disagree with the number of floors on a building being how many we see? If we count 8 floors, why would we assume they have only 2 or 3 floors in the calc? That doesn't make sense at all.

What? Why would a CGM disagree with the number of floors on a building being how many we see? If we count 8 floors, why would we assume they have only 2 or 3 floors in the calc? That doesn't make sense at all.
trust me there have been those types of disagreements better play safe

trust me there have been those types of disagreements better play safe
That makes zero sense tho. Like literally zero. No CGM member is gonna disagree with their being 8 floors on an 8 floor building that you can very easily see.

What, are we gonna assume the diameter of Malevolent Shrine is only 10 meters next for the sake of conservation?

I'm not saying assume 8 floors for EVERY building. I only saw ONE high rise buildings with around 8 floors. I'm saying we should just assume the buildings have as many floors as we can see, which IS a lowball, because most of the buildings get cut off.

That makes zero sense tho. Like literally zero. No CGM member is gonna disagree with their being 8 floors on an 8 floor building that you can very easily see.

What, are we gonna assume the diameter of Malevolent Shrine is only 10 meters next for the sake of conservation?

I'm not saying assume 8 floors for EVERY building. I only saw ONE high rise buildings with around 8 floors. I'm saying we should just assume the buildings have as many floors as we can see, which IS a lowball, because most of the buildings get cut off.
No I agree with ya here

I just don't want a solid cal to be thrown to the wind due to "assumptions" argument

No I agree with ya here

I just don't want a solid cal to be thrown to the wind due to "assumptions" argument
There's no assumptions used tho 😭

How is assuming an 8-floored building has 8 floors an assumption? I would say that arguing a building with 8 floors has 2 floors is a bigger assumption.

With just the hole itself it bumped it up to 7-C to High 7-C

We're definitely getting High 7-C at least if we account for all the buildings

Before I do this tho I want confirmation from a calc member that this method would be accepted
I'm not doing all that volume for it to be rejected

1.png
2.png

Like, it's not an assumption at all to assume these buildings have at LEAST as many floors as we can see. If we can see 7 floors, just assume it ONLY has 7 floors and no more or less than that. No way are we gonna assume a building that you can clearly count more than 2 floors on ONLY has 2 floors. That's a far bigger assumption given how big these buildings are.

Yeah but not all those building have 7 floors

Realistically only a few building comparatively have floor heights that high

There's literally no way to tell which are high and which are low so we use a very lowballed average in order to account for all those 1 and 2 story buildings

Otherwise the calc doesn't go through (If this method even gets accepted in the first place) and we get nothing

And I'm sure as SHIT not re-doing all the volume calculations for the 100+ building I counted in that circle just because I assumed a high-balled number

Yeah but not all those building have 7 floors

Realistically only a few building comparatively have floor heights that high

There's literally no way to tell which are high and which are low so we use a very lowballed average in order to account for all those 1 and 2 story buildings

Otherwise the calc doesn't go through (If this method even gets accepted in the first place) and we get nothing

And I'm sure as SHIT not re-doing all the volume calculations for the 100+ building I counted in that circle just because I assumed a high-balled number
No no, I get that. I was just saying we should count the floors of every building we CAN see. Not assume all of them have 7 floors. For buildings we can't see the height of, yeah, you can assume 1 or 2 floors. But I'm saying for the ones we CAN see count the floors.

Couldn't we just use the real life location?

Almost done with the calc. And no there are barely any high rise buildings in that area like I suspected. And yes I used real life location. Shit took me a hell of a long time to calc.

u got that statement?
JOGO’S TECHNIQUE
A scorching hellfire born from the wrath of the earth.
From a crater set in his palm, the ground, or a wall, he spews out high-temperature flames and magma, burning his target in an instant. In addition, he also possesses a powerful technique called Maximum: Meteor, which drops a huge meteorite that turns a whole town, in all four directions, into ashes and dust.
The problem with Life of King's calc for this statement was that she calculate the average area of Tokyo towns but then used an elevation of 438 meters to find the volume and applied boiling of rock which got ridiculously high results. Pulverisation of the buildings in a Tokyo town would be a better method.

Couldn't we just use the real life location?
Prolly yeah. Assuming it contains the buildings we see in the scene since in the two panels I sent there seems to be a few of em (can't see em run since I'm on mobile, but I think their was 3 or 4 high rises with the rest being regular buildings)

The problem with Life of King's calc for this statement was that she calculate the average area of Tokyo towns but then used an elevation of 438 meters to find the volume and applied boiling of rock which got ridiculously high results. Pulverisation of the buildings in a Tokyo town would be a better method.
aight that could do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back