• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so far for the high end feats in jjk we are getting high 7-C to 7-B ranges in most cals (about what I was really expecting for the top tiers in jjk)

Alright, so we can say anyone with a superior Domain to Jogo can be High 7-A with theirs.

Edit: This is perfect, actually. Maximum Technique’s are the pinnacle of your Cursed Technique, apart only from Domains. Both Maximum’s and Domains extend past your pure physicals, since Sukuna and Jogo agree Maximum: Meteor can damage him some, but Jogo would lose in a Domain battle.

Tl;dr Maximum’s (Uzumaki & Metor) are the pinnacle of physical, attack potency, and Domain’s are sustaining feats. Again, neither scale to pure physicals, no one is outputting Domain levels of CE in physical combat.

Last edited:
Alright, so we can say anyone with a superior Domain to Jogo can be High 7-A with theirs.
we don't use domains for ap
cuse the animation within the domain isn't the actual thing

cuse ya know if it is
gojo is high 4-C for making a black hole in his domain

or ya know the whole many star dimension that we see in there which would net anywhere from 4-B to 3-C

we don't use domains for ap
cuse the animation within the domain isn't the actual thing

cuse ya know if it is
gojo is high 4-C for making a black hole in his domain

or ya know the whole many star dimension that we see in there which would net anywhere from 4-B to 3-C
We know that would be an outlier, though. I don’t really want to get into Perfect Sphere / Unlimited Void scaling, but as for everything else, and everyone else’s Domains, they’re consistent.

We know that would be an outlier, though. I don’t really want to get into Perfect Sphere / Unlimited Void scaling, but as for everything else, and everyone else’s Domains, they’re consistent.
eh you'd have to make a CRT about it and go through the whole 9 yards of aruging for the domain scaling with content mods and the like
if you are up to it have a go at it

Last edited:
Domains are just stated to be ideals and non existent in Sukuna vs Gojo fight so no. We can't calculate that.

I mean perfect sphere will be high 3-A on profile I believe, no one's gonna scale though. And immeasurable void just isn't ap based so it's not scalable.
Yeah completely agree with Perfect Sphere being in the profile as H3A that shit is clear cut but Domain based Abilities are just ideas and non existent so it shouldn't be scaled.

The Domains should be fine to exist as creation feats but no real scaling from there past them. And while Cursed Users normally create spaces where the size is very uncertain, for the most part with cursed spirits they are creating real spaces.

The cursed womb from the first arc has Megumi running around and actually shifting through a multi-level complex in what was once a two story dorm, Dagon's domain expands far enough that Naobito can be knocked further into the island to a degree that extends further than the parameters of the the outside domain should allow.

ok so far for the high end feats in jjk we are getting high 7-C to 7-B ranges in most cals (about what I was really expecting for the top tiers in jjk)
No one is actually gonna scale to Jogo's max meteor except maybe Sukuna and Gojo so its for the god tiers. And idk what high 7-C is for high tiers rn.

I mean perfect sphere will be high 3-A on profile I believe, no one's gonna scale though. And immeasurable void just isn't ap based so it's not scalable.
I mean, we blatantly saw Mahoraga blow it up. Sword of Extermination, though, so at the very least it’s H3-A something for him.

Domains are just stated to be ideals and non existent in Sukuna vs Gojo fight so no. We can't calculate that.
Non-existent? What are you talking about?

The Domains should be fine to exist as creation feats but no real scaling from there past them. And while Cursed Users normally create spaces where the size is very uncertain, for the most part with cursed spirits they are creating real spaces.

The cursed womb from the first arc has Megumi running around and actually shifting through a multi-level complex in what was once a two story dorm, Dagon's domain expands far enough that Naobito can be knocked further into the island to a degree that extends further than the parameters of the the outside domain should allow.
Agree.

No one is actually gonna scale to Jogo's max meteor except maybe Sukuna and Gojo so it’s for the god tiers. And idk what high 7-C is for high tiers rn.
I don’t see why anyone 15-finger level couldn’t. Jogo says “some damage”, not a complete defeater.

I mean, we blatantly saw Mahoraga blow it up. Sword of Extermination, though, so at the very least it’s H3-A something for him.
After adapting to it. So not ap based.

I don’t see why anyone 15-finger level couldn’t. Jogo says “some damage”, not a complete defeater.
Because no one scales to 15f Sukuna. Ya keep tryna scale people to Sukuna and can never show any real scaling.

Non-existent? What are you talking about?

Here
Chapter 226. Whatever constructed inside the domain is called as same like non existent.
Yeah I agree with you on this. 15F Sukuna durability should scale to Jogo Meteor

are you serious? You now think Gojo and Sukuna have NEP interaction. This was not meant literal, in the slightest.
I am not saying non existent as in literal but I was talking about whatever inside the domain may not be real as in literal. They are like how Dorothy Dream World in Black Clover. I was talking about more of an imaginary product.

Here
Chapter 226. Whatever constructed inside the domain is called as same like non existent.

Yeah I agree with you on this. 15F Sukuna durability should scale to Jogo Meteor
I know that scan, but that scan isn't saying that they don't exist. It's saying they serve no purpose, which is true. As seen with all Domains bar Jogo, the actual construction doesn't matter since what's important is the cursed techinque that is employed through these domains. But seeing as character can interact with the environment that indicates large sizes within each domain, they are shown to physically exist. All non-curses seem to have domains where there size isn't too big, but in the cases of cursed spirits they can be pretty big.

Because no one scales to 15f Sukuna. Ya keep tryna scale people to Sukuna and can never show any real scaling.
And again on this one, we do have scaling through the likes of Ryu's statement of highest cursed output, Yuji feeling confident that Yuta could do it, Yuta's increased durability from the fingers and Megumi's own increased durability when Sukuna overtakes him, and since Sukuna is always gaining strength we know that the 15F that fought everyone later should be stronger than the 15F that we do have a reasonable way to scale several characters to 15F Sukuna that performed the fire feat.

I know the scan you’re talking about, and this isn’t entirely true. They serve no purpose, so it’s virtually non-existent. They can still be interacted with, like Sukuna’s Shrine, or Hakari’s train station.

Cool, H3-A adaptation.

Ryu’s output, Yuta, Yorozu, there’s several people who do, lol.

I know that scan, but that scan isn't saying that they don't exist. It's saying they serve no purpose, which is true. As seen with all Domains bar Jogo, the actual construction doesn't matter since what's important is the cursed techinque that is employed through these domains. But seeing as character can interact with the environment that indicates large sizes within each domain, they are shown to physically exist. All non-curses seem to have domains where there size isn't too big, but in the cases of cursed spirits they can be pretty big.
I know the scan you’re talking about, and this isn’t entirely true. They serve no purpose, so it’s virtually non-existent. They can still be interacted with, like Sukuna’s Shrine, or Hakari’s train station.
I am not saying non existent as in literal but I was talking about whatever inside the domain may not be real as in literal. They are like how Dorothy Dream World in Black Clover. I was talking about more of an imaginary product.
I believe Domains are like this because of chapter 226 statement.
And again on this one, we do have scaling through the likes of Ryu's statement of highest cursed output, Yuji feeling confident that Yuta could do it, Yuta's increased durability from the fingers and Megumi's own increased durability when Sukuna overtakes him, and since Sukuna is always gaining strength we know that the 15F that fought everyone later should be stronger than the 15F that we do have a reasonable way to scale several characters to 15F Sukuna that performed the fire feat.
Also about Yuji statement of Sukuna growing stronger it was probably talking about his fingers trying to take control over his body instead of growing stronger as in literal also is there any time frame between Shibuya Arc and Culling Game?

Oh okay explain to me how highest ce output = max meteor which is from a cursed spirit not sorcerer, which is what Ryu’s thing is about. Also output doesn’t equal potency.

Yuji was not confident, he only wants his senpai to stop Sukuna and Yuta's response is "I'll do what I can". And even if he’s confident so what? Why would we run with that?

Cool, H3-A adaptation.
No, Mahoraga adapted to the phenomena allowing him to interact with the sphere which has no contact area.

Ryu’s output, Yuta, Yorozu, there’s several people who do, lol.
Ryu’s output means nothing in relation max meteor. Idk why you brought up Yuta, Yorozu would scale in her bug armor sure, which beat Uro’s group.

Oh okay explain to me how highest ce output = max meteor which is from a cursed spirit not sorcerer, which is what Ryu’s thing is about.
It would actually be superior to Maximum Meteor, considering the fact he still had the highest output even when Sukuna was around. It being from a Cursed Spirit doesn’t really matter, in the face of Kenjaku’s statement. This is also not to mention Sukuna never took Jogo seriously, but admitted he would fight Ryu for real. Even if you want to say he stomped Ryu, his Granite Blasts exceed his AP.

Also output doesn’t equal potency.
This sentence is an oxymoron. That’s the equivalent of saying a circle isn’t circular.

Yuji was not confident, he only wants his senpai to stop Sukuna and Yuta's response is "I'll do what I can". And even if he’s confident so what? Why would we run with that?
You continue to make pretty baseless claims about who’s confident or not, when Yuji’s exact words are “I think you could do that”, in the face of the fact that the only other person he knew that could was sealed away. Not to mention, I’m fairly certain Yuji knows when Sukuna is getting stronger, and he still made the claim.

No, Mahoraga adapted to the phenomena allowing him to interact with the sphere which has no contact area.
Yeah, and adapting to the technique meant all of its applications. Including Perfect Sphere.

It would actually be superior to Maximum Meteor, considering the fact he still had the highest output even when Sukuna was around. It being from a Cursed Spirit doesn’t really matter, in the face of Kenjaku’s statement. This is also not to mention Sukuna never took Jogo seriously, but admitted he would fight Ryu for real. Even if you want to say he stomped Ryu, his Granite Blasts exceed his AP.
He did took Jogos Meteor seriously though otherwise he wouldn't have dodged it
You continue to make pretty baseless claims about who’s confident or not, when Yuji’s exact words are “I think you could do that”, in the face of the fact that the only other person he knew that could was sealed away. Not to mention, I’m fairly certain Yuji knows when Sukuna is getting stronger, and he still made the claim.
If you read the previous line he was referring to 20F all together. It's because Yuta has more cursed energy that's why. What proof you have that says Yuji has knowledge of More CE ≠ Better Output.

He may have thought Yuta has more CE than Sukuna so he might win. Because Yuji already knows about Gojo CE level and still he confused Yuta with Gojo at first. So it's obvious he would think Yuta is on the level of Gojo so he would probably can kill Sukuna.

Oh okay explain to me how highest ce output = max meteor which is from a cursed spirit not sorcerer, which is what Ryu’s thing is about. Also output doesn’t equal potency.
We're not counting Maximum Techinques in this firstly, but secondly Maximum Meteor is construction not output like Jogo's fire blast or Uzumaki. ANd while output doesn't equal potency it is an indicator of AP, which is touted constantly in reference to Ryu throughout his fight.
And here its something additive with everything else surrounding it. Statements surrounding Ryu, Yuji's own increase toughness and power as a result of consuming the fingers, and his statement in regard to Yuta all combine to give a solid backing for Ryu being above 15F sukuna.
Ryu’s output means nothing in relation max meteor. Idk why you brought up Yuta, Yorozu would scale in her bug armor sure, which beat Uro’s group.
And Max Meteor isn't what people would be scaling to here. I'm talking about Sukuna's fire arrow

Yeah, and adapting to the technique meant all of its applications. Including Perfect Sphere.
Yeah not the power of it, just the physics of it. It'd be like some form of matter adaptation since he can now interact with it. And looking at what contact area is, it seems he'd have atomic or beyond atomic interaction

If you read the previous line he was referring to 20F all together. It's because Yuta has more cursed energy that's why. What proof you have that says Yuji has knowledge of More CE ≠ Better Output.

He may have thought Yuta has more CE than Sukuna so he might win. Because Yuji already knows about Gojo CE level and still he confused Yuta with Gojo at first. So it's obvious he would think Yuta is on the level of Gojo so he would probably can kill Sukuna.
What Yuji was recognizing was the aura of Yuta, like how all those cursed users recognized Gojo's aura when he was child. This isn't about CE amount but what vibe these characters give off. Yuji alsorecognizes that Yuta is both Special Grade like Gojo and that he is able to be lethal in regards to Yuji with every strike. Not to mention, Yuji does actually have one of the best understandings of cursed energy of current characters at least, because of his teachings from Gojo and Todo and his own performance of the black flash. He's even able to separate Yuta's physical prowess from his Cursed Energy reinforcement.

What Yuji was recognizing was the aura of Yuta, like how all those cursed users recognized Gojo's aura when he was child. This isn't about CE amount but what vibe these characters give off. Yuji alsorecognizes that Yuta is both Special Grade like Gojo and that he is able to be lethal in regards to Yuji with every strike. Not to mention, Yuji does actually have one of the best understandings of cursed energy of current characters at least, because of his teachings from Gojo and Todo and his own performance of the black flash. He's even able to separate Yuta's physical prowess from his Cursed Energy reinforcement.
Would like to add, not that im agreeing but Yuta was also chosen by Gojo to protect the new sorcerers so could support his status.

No, he spent the entire fight dodging Jogo, the was the premise of the fight. If Jogo could land one clean hit, Sukuna would agree to join him, is he suddenly taking him seriously? He literally waited till the last minute to dodge, he didn’t take it seriously at all.

If you read the previous line he was referring to 20F all together.
No, he says “but if I ever switch again”. He just said that even if he took all 5 at once, he wouldn’t take over. There’s no reason to assume that it isn’t about 15F, considering the fact that Gojo had one, and Uraume had the final four.

Yeah not the power of it, just the physics of it.
Get a scan that says this.

Get a scan that says this.
0118-015.png

Mahoraga adapt to any and all phenomena, not to power.

Yuji does has knowledge on cursed energy usage of course but he is still far below than special grade sorceress when comes to other things likes who can beat who or something like that.

He first slightly thinks about Gojo then corrects himself that's different when he felt Yuta Presence alone

Yuji also notes Yuta doesn't have power. He then views how Yuta cloaks himself with more CE to cover up the difference.

It's very common for Yuji to misread Yuta can defeat 15F Sukuna.

Also don't forget Kenjaku only had 15F for Sukuna in Shibuya arc and tried to make Gojo vs Sukuna clash. I don't really see Yuta on the level of 15F Sukuna there. Kenjaku just brush it off Yuta as no one when Gojo brings him up.
No, he spent the entire fight dodging Jogo, the was the premise of the fight. If Jogo could land one clean hit, Sukuna would agree to join him, is he suddenly taking him seriously? He literally waited till the last minute to dodge, he didn’t take it seriously at all.
At the very least he states it would damaged him. Of course I don't see any big damage but still there is that statement.
No, he says “but if I ever switch again”. He just said that even if he took all 5 at once, he wouldn’t take over. There’s no reason to assume that it isn’t about 15F, considering the fact that Gojo had one, and Uraume had the final four.
No here the sentence means Different meaning. I think even if Sukuna ate remaining 5 fingers I doubt him taking over BUT if he does please kill me I think you could do it.

Yuji is just asking him for help not that he is sure of Smoking 20F Sukuna

Shouldn't you also account for the population being reduced to ash? Additionally, shouldn't boiling point (Or whatever temperature it is when things turn to vapor) considering it is stated to reduce the city to ash and dust rather than molten liquid (the steel bit, the wood is fine)? The two are quite distinct. Just minor nitpicks.

Shouldn't you also account for the population being reduced to ash? Additionally, shouldn't boiling point (Or whatever temperature it is when things turn to vapor) considering it is stated to reduce the city to ash and dust rather than molten liquid (the steel bit, the wood is fine)? The two are quite distinct. Just minor nitpicks.
Ash and dust might actually be a better descriptor for pulverisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back