• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone wandering as to why I said possibly 7-B with domains is due to domains being beyond maximum CT's and since ya know universial power system guys like yuta, ryu, and the like should scale above maximum meteor with their domain ap

Last edited:
Dust I agree with. However, ash comes from burning something. Not pulverization. I wouldn't mind a pulverization end and a vaporization end for leaving behind ash.
I mean couldn't we just take the average population of a town around tokyo and basically give a vaporization end for the people in it?

assuming its 5000 thousand people in that town thats about 340 tons additional tons. not much of a diffrence when you start getting into small town level
Accuracy is always best 🙄. But I’m pretty sure the humans were already killed by the domain attacks so im not sure why they’re included in the calc.

Accuracy is always best 🙄. But I’m pretty sure the humans were already killed by the domain attacks so im not sure why they’re included in the calc.
The vaporization of humans is for Maximum Meteor's calc of being stated to be capable of turning a town to ash and dust

I mean couldn't we just take the average population of a town around tokyo and basically give a vaporization end for the people in it?
Yep. That'd work. But I was suggesting using the vaporization point of a town. The current calc just assumes melting point. Meaning no dust and ash would be left behind. It would just be molten liquid. Which isn't stated in the calc. It should use boiling point of concrete which is the temp required to start turning concrete to a vapor. Which would be closer to ash and dust than melting point.

I mean we can add that
but I doubt it will get accepted honestly
I mean, it's the closest we have to reducing something to ash, which occurs through burning something. Unless there's another formula which accounts for reducing to ash, vaporization is the closest we have.

For something I wanna test. Could anyone give me what type of trees these are. Preferably their average mass and size.
14.png

for anyone wandering as to why I said possibly 7-B with domains is due to domains being beyond maximum CT's and since ya know universial power system guys like yuta, ryu, and the like should scale above maximum meteor with their domain ap
But why should that be the case?
Getting Domain AP seems like a waste of time, most Domain Expansions don't actually create anything concrete enough to be scaled to that level for every Sorcerer stronger than the 7-B one, like is Sukuna going to get 7-B with Domain Expansion because of his pile of bones symbolism at the center of Shrine? Their function for the most part is to ensure Cursed Techniques hit their target.
Does this scaling use the assumption they consume more CE than others?

Getting Domain AP seems like a waste of time, most Domain Expansions don't actually create anything concrete enough to be scaled to that level for every Sorcerer stronger than the 7-B one, like is Sukuna going to get 7-B with Domain Expansion because of his pile of bones symbolism at the center of Shrine? Their function for the most part is to ensure Cursed Techniques hit their target.
I might be wrong, but what I think they're meaning to say that their physical ap is amped to 7-B levels when using domain since Domains give an ap increase? I honestly wasn't 100% sure what they meant.

Scaling ap from creating a Domain for now should be removed as it doesn't really warrent anything besides creation which is useless really. However, we know domains provide a boost and some additional abilities. So everyone with a Domain should get "higher via DE"

I might be wrong, but what I think they're meaning to say that their physical ap is amped to 7-B levels when using domain since Domains give an ap increase? I honestly wasn't 100% sure what they meant.
nah more so the effects of domains with a sure hit since those are supposed to be the pincle of jujutsu and as such should be able to output more damage than a maximum CT hell even sukuna asked Jogo why he didn't open his domain after the meteor landed

the thing with domains is that while yes their main purpose is to make sure that a CT lands or a specific function is applied to the enemy the CT within a domain is heavily boosted
and yeah it would basically be something like what we have on Jogo's profile right now low 7-B wiht maximum meteor, high 7-A with DE
it would basically be something like 7-B with maximum meteor higher with DE
and similar aplications to other domain users with adjustments here and there

How would a domains tier even be applied in the match? Are they gonna hit them with it? Jogo's calc also is calcing the volcano, nothing to do with ap, he doesn't attack with the volcano so this application makes no sense and the attacks within domain don't scale to it either. So it makes no sense to keep them there.

at least 7-B for sukuna (15F) and anyone who scales to him or above him since he should be able to withstand the maximum meteor which at full power provided these results.
Is there evidence that Jogo used his full power, or that Sukuna would've survived it (it seems he was unsure)?

The full power would've supposedly turned buildings dozens of kilometers away into ash, but this is what we got:
0133-003.png

Also, Sukuna agreed to join Jogo's side if Jogo managed to land a single hit, so Jogo was not required to injure or kill Sukuna.

nah more so the effects of domains with a sure hit since those are supposed to be the pincle of jujutsu and as such should be able to output more damage than a maximum CT hell even sukuna asked Jogo why he didn't open his domain after the meteor landed
Guaranteed hit attacks in Domain Expansions often contain durability ignoring hax or rapid attacks that don't allow the opponent to fight back. So them being a trump card doesn't imply higher pure attack power.

You're scaling a bunch of people to max techs then as Naobito and Nanami both withstand an insane amount of attacks from Dagon's domain. So this scaling method doesn't work.

Is there evidence that Jogo used his full power, or that Sukuna would've survived it (it seems he was unsure)?

The full power would've supposedly turned buildings dozens of kilometers away into ash, but this is what we got:
0133-003.png

Also, Sukuna agreed to join Jogo's side if Jogo managed to land a single hit, so Jogo was not required to injure or kill Sukuna.
Jogo holding against Sukuna would be a joke interpretation.

Also Jogo already knows holding back against Sukuna isn't gonna get him anywhere near catching him.

Also Jogo was talking about damage instead of hitting Sukuna so he should have gone all our.
Jogo used Max technique instead DE against Sukuna knowing DE gonna gets negged anyway. Depends on characters Max technique may scale higher than DE.

Jogo holding against Sukuna would be a joke interpretation.

Also Jogo already knows holding back against Sukuna isn't gonna get him anywhere near catching him.

Also Jogo was talking about damage instead of hitting Sukuna so he should have gone all our.
If he is not holding back, then there is a contradiction or the databook description is a hyperbole/exaggeration.
The meteor attack shown didn't reduce the building around it to ash, let alone the buildings dozens of kilometers away.

If he is not holding back, then there is a contradiction or the databook description is a hyperbole/exaggeration.
The meteor attack shown didn't reduce the building around it to ash, let alone the buildings dozens of kilometers away.
Brody characters doesn't always attack with intention to destroy on same range as databook or narrative states. They can concentrate it on AP alone instead of DC.

Bleach Espadas has statement for destroying the Las Nochas with GRC & CO capable of destroying Las Nochas but nowhere in the series it was shown that. Character still uses same moves on opponent. We still scale theme to that.

Just because databook states Jogo Meteor can destroy a town doesn't mean he needs to always attack with metoer in the intention of destroying the town itself. What's the point of spreading the fire throughout the town when he is attacking a single target who is massively stronger than him everyway.

Brody characters doesn't always attack with intention to destroy on same range as databook or narrative states. They can concentrate it on AP alone instead of DC.

Bleach Espadas has statement for destroying the Las Nochas with GRC & CO capable of destroying Las Nochas but nowhere in the series it was shown that. Character still uses same moves on opponent. We still scale theme to that.

Just because databook states Jogo Meteor can destroy a town doesn't mean he needs to always attack with metoer in the intention of destroying the town itself. What's the point of spreading the fire throughout the town when he is attacking a single target who is massively stronger than him everyway.
It's a max tech, why would he and how would he hold it back?

Horrible ass counters

Espadas never attack the ground with their ceros, so it never actually destroys shit

This isn't DBZ with damn ki control, if he used his strongest move that is said to have "turned shit to ash" and it's not implied that he minimized its AOE when his job is to touch Sukuna, then it sucks

It's a max tech, why would he and how would he hold it back?
I wasn't the one who said hold it back though. I was correcting @ShadowWhoWalks regarding Jogo could have concentrated all of his Max technique on single point and attacked Sukuna.

What I am saying Jogo did went out and attack was just concentrated on Sukuna alone no one else. Jogo knows Sukuna Outscales him everyway. Still after using that technique Jogo was confident on causing some damage to Sukuna and the fact Sukuna was also says if it hits makes it more clear that was not an normal attack.

Also that meteor was so slow you can literally interpret it as he was concentrated all of his attack on one point.

Don't forget we saw same thing on Uraume freezing Yuji and Maki. Uraume concentrated her attack on Maki alone and left out Yuji with less concentration

Horrible ass counters

Espadas never attack the ground with their ceros, so it never actually destroys shit
Bruh it's never stated it should touch the ground. The fact GRC works is based on warping space with the attack.
This isn't DBZ with damn ki control, if he used his strongest move that is said to have "turned shit to ash" and it's not implied that he minimized its AOE when his job is to touch Sukuna, then it sucks
Don't forget we saw same thing on Uraume freezing Yuji and Maki. Uraume concentrated her attack on Maki alone and left out Yuji with less concentration
There is already a character who can use Max technique shown us it's possible to concentrate the attack at one point.

Bruh it's never stated it should touch the ground. The fact GRC works is based on warping space with the attack.
So when does it say it'll destroy it via warping space?

You're arguing off of ignorance
There is already a character who can use Max technique shown us it's possible to concentrate the attack at one point.
Who, where, why, and how does it correlate to dropping a meteor, whose sole purpose is widespread destruction

I wasn't the one who said hold it back though. I was correcting @ShadowWhoWalks regarding Jogo could have concentrated all of his Max technique on single point and attacked Sukuna.

What I am saying Jogo did went out and attack was just concentrated on Sukuna alone no one else. Jogo knows Sukuna Outscales him everyway. Still after using that technique Jogo was confident on causing some damage to Sukuna and the fact Sukuna was also says if it hits makes it more clear that was not an normal attack.

Also that meteor was so slow you can literally interpret it as he was concentrated all of his attack on one point.

How does he concentrate a meteor? There's no way you just assumed all max techs work the same with this concentration argument.
And the fanbook says:
From its palm, ground, and the wall of where the crater was made, great flames and magma spew out, instantly burning the target to cinders. Additionally, it has a powerful technique called "Meteor", which drops a huge meteorite that can turn a town and its surroundings to ashes and dust.''
Meaning the meteor would've done this, not the flames of the meteor. And Uraume's max is different.

So when does it say it'll destroy it via warping space?

You're arguing off of ignorance
You said it needs to hit the ground how does it makes it any difference?
Who, where, why, and how does it correlate to dropping a meteor, whose sole purpose is widespread destruction
Here
Characters can still concentrate on CE output even when using max Technique on single objects that's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back