• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren (Dragon Ball Super) VS Martian Manhunter (Post-Crisis) (0-1-7)

Oh Ehm I just didn’t check if the first scan is Pre-Crisis or not. I assume not but it looks old though so I’m not sure.

Very likely, I also have a scan that you need to destroy all his atoms to stop his regen. So outdated page, as usual.
If it's the consistent one I agree with the upgrade.

Gonna be honest because it's DC posting random scans isn't always good

Fairly sure that a Low 2-C attack will do that but it doesn't matter.
DontTalkDT told me that we only assume up to atomization pretty sure (during forum move), after that you need feats of affecting atoms and the like, unless it's a full body blast. This standard might change in the future though.

DontTalkDT told me that we only assume up to atomization pretty sure (during forum move), after that you need feats of affecting atoms and the like, unless it's a full body blast. This standard might change in the future though.
MM isn't listed on that level doesn't really matter

Never mind about the other scan though, he's just elemental/energy so that wouldn't have sufficed to counter NPI that works on phasing.

So instead close it since Hit's intangibility is spatial thus even without supplementary scans Jiren's NPI wouldn't work on MMH since everyone can probably agree on that.

Back