• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren (Dragon Ball Super) VS Martian Manhunter (Post-Crisis) (0-1-7)

Actually, no. Martian Manhunter has the hax advantage but Jiren oneshots. This seems closer to inconclusive unless I'm missing something.

I think phasing and invisibility, though my memory of a lot of DC character's tactics is fuzzy.

If that was the case MMM would have the advantage as Jiren has no resistance to Mind Manipulation so MMM could win if he used his mind abilities and/or Durability negating attacks but Jiren could counter this with ki blasts or just his aura as it is made up of fire.

Martian Manhunter starts with mind reading then mental attacks, and phases through him, MMH vs Zeno is a fairer fight

Inconclusive. Jiren destroys with a glare and MM mind-haxxes at the same time, assuming he starts with mind-hax.

SBA says 4km and MM starts with entering his mind basically always
I doubt the latter part but I'll confirm it later anyway.

So what if they start 4 KM away? Jiren can still oneshot with a glare from that distance.

He phased through superboy prime's heat vision which for some reason doesn't have NPI on his profile
It should be scaled to superman's which can harm ideas and non physical things

I'm very iffy with that sort of scaling. Has he ever phased through Superman's heat vision directly?

Maybe, I don't remember, I'll try finding them so for now incon or jiren wins due to glare because MMH reads minds first then mind haxes while jiren glares first

That's some very faulty reasoning honestly. I'll see what any other DC experts have to say.

And doesn't he start with mind-hax as you say anyway?

He does phase while using mind hax, he usually uses all his abilities when willing to kill, and usually utilises hax. Even in character not willing to kill he uses hax at the beginning, but he always uses mind reading while using mindhax

Pretty sure the prerequisite for MM winning would be the phasing bypassing NPI. Which has yet to be verified by other DC experts.

Back