• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigen VS Kaguya: Battle Of The Naruto God's

Jigen uses a time machine to go back in time to absorb the 10 Tails but makes an error and arrives when Kaguya is resurrected. Kaguya senses Jigen's chakra and tries to kill Jigen.

Round 1- Karma Mark Mode Jigen VS Kaguya

Round 2- Ootutsuki Mode Jigen VS Kaguya

No knowledge

Random Encounter

100 meter distance

No ETSB for Kaguya

Kaguya has Black Zetsu aiding her like in the manga and anime

Kaguya's immortality is restricted in this fight

Winner by death or Knockout for 30 seconds

Who wins ?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
He doesnt have the same eye as Sasuke. And he doesn't speed blitz either.
I mean the first one is arguable. However Sasuke and Naruto were getting speed blitzed the entire fight. How doesn't he speed blitz?

Kaguya was also speed blitzing Naruto and Sasuke during their fight as well. Jigen doesnt have the same eye as Sasuke, this isnt even debatable.

Jigen > Momoshiki > Kaguya

Naruto arguably is superior to momoshiki based on the fact he was drained when fighting him.

kaguya fighting weaker versions of naruto and sasuke isnt an argument

We don't even know what Jigen's personality is like since he's been possessed by Isshiki since before he was even introduced.

YungManzi said:
Shouldn't Jigen's profile be renamed to Isshiki?
I don't think so. Isshiki himself can have a seperate profile with "At least 5-B, likely higher" key. It looked like Jigen's body wasn't able to handle all of Isshiki's powers

YungManzi said:
We don't even know what Jigen's personality is like since he's been possessed by Isshiki since before he was even introduced.
Tbf we don't still have enough info. Like when is Jigen in control and when is Isshiki in Control

Jigen isn't beating Kaguya yet.

1. Isshiki has bad stamina, Jigen's body can't keep up with his power. like this Isshiki won't be able to keep up with Kaguya. He also stated that it'll take much work to kill Naruto, because of ninetails chakra inside of him. Kaguya's chakra >> Naruto's chakra. Kaguya's tentails>> Naruto's ninetails. meaning Isshiki can't kill Kaguya even if Kaguya was not immortal. Isshiki can seal her, but Sasuke escaped with time-space jutsu meaning Kaguya can escape too. And without those seal Isshiki would've lost, since he reached his limit after the fight and said that this Jigen vessel is done.
  2. Sure Isshiki still has to go to his full power, but Kashin said those with Karma can beat Jigen, meaning Boruto and Kawaki. If the creator is planning to defeat Jigen with Boruto or Kawaki its means that full power Isshiki isn't gonna be that strong.
  3. Also Isshiki has no rinnegan meaning Kaguya can one shot him with infinite tsukuyomi.

for now , voting kaguya as well , she have far more hax then jigen and is still comparable enough to not be toyed around

Kaguya FRA

Kaguya gets the same treatment as Naruto and Sasuke onyl worse since it's one of her. She is also a idiot while Jigen is probably as smart as Sasuke or higher when it comes to battles

Also naruot's chakra> Kaguyas lol. Does anyone not read the light novels? Narutos chakra is causing cracks in space. His chakra has jsut been building up for years

Also....Jigen is sealing Kaguy man. Please pay attention to the manga. Kaguy will not be able to open portals or use chakra once the pot closes because her chakra will get sealed.

We literally see naruto's chakra get sealed when kawaki's atm stopped working because his chakra connection was sealed because of the pot

Jigen stomps Kaguya, steals her power while the fight goes on, what's worse is that Jigen has the AP to stomp and knock her out.

Even worse than that even if she were able to kill him someway she loses because Karma will get transferred over to her which means he becomes apart of her and ends up controlling her in the long run

Kaguya has black zetsu alongside her whos one of the smartest naruto character.

also Also naruot's chakra> Kaguyas lol. Does anyone not read the light novels? Narutos chakra is causing cracks in space. His chakra has jsut been building up for years

This doesn't mean Naruto has more chakra than Kaguya.

Kaguya is the prognetor of chakra who ate the chakra fruit.

Kaguuays chakra = Hagoromo + hamura

hagoromos chakra = naruto + and + sasuke.

naruto simple has half hagoromos chakra. Kaguya next has tentails whos chakra is more than Naruto's ninetails.

naruto isnt surpassing kaguya in terms of chakra. if you did read the chapter both naruto and sasuke where fast low on chakra.

The only thing Jigen has is AP, and that's not enough to even bother Kaguya. Literally everything she he is just far better than what Jigen has. Her instant BFR makes Jigens look like child's play.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The only thing Jigen has is AP, and that's not enough to even bother Kaguya. Literally everything she he is just far better than what Jigen has. Her instant BFR makes Jigens look like child's play.
not to mention a far better arsenal of jutsus , jigen almost showed nothing yet beside his shrinking and rods .

it will probably change as the story progress but right now kaguya take this

I'm sorry if Jigen or Ishiki is already speed blitzing like that to adult Sasuke and adult Naruto. Keep in mind Naruto was able to trade blows with Kaguya by himself. Jigen literally shat on Naruto and Sasuke I don't see why he couldn't do it to Kaguya. Plus he can seal I don't see how he would speed blitz and seal her as he did with both Naruto and Sasuke.

Jigen literally can no sale all of her skills with karma.

Kaguya gets stomped physically by a character who scales above characters who stomped Momoshiki

Instant BfR means nothing to someone who can switch dimensions

Lol the argument against Jigens Bfr is weak because in character Jigen BfRs to his pot where he would seal Kaguya and she wouldn't be able to use jutsu just like agaisnt Sasuke and Naruto

Isshiki > Jigen > Naruto/Sasuke > Momoshiki/Kinshiki/Urashiki > Kaguya

We already have five individuals who are stronger than Kaguya, and you decided to do a fight between someone who is more powerful than these five individuals vs Kaguya?

Jigen one shots, Kaguya is no longer the top dog in Naruto verse.

I predict that if Boruto writers will present us, Otsutsuki King and show that he will defeat Naru/Sasu, or adult Kawa/Boru with gimpse of the eye, some peoples still will be screaming " KAGUYA !!! A TOOOOP TOOOOG < MOTHER OF CHAKRA!!!!!!. LOL Kaguya is just immortal, immortal doesn't mean that she is stronger than the likes of Isshiki , JIgen Otsutsuki mode,and Fusion Momoshiki, but she still stronger than Base Momoshiki,Kinshiki and Urashiki, and others.Also Naruto/Boruto is shonen that means that New Main Villain must be equal or stronger than previous main villain Orochimaru<Pai<Obito<Edo Madara<Juubito<Juubidara<Kaguya<Fused Momoshiki<Jigen Otsutsuki mode<Adult Kawaki Isshiki's mode<Isshiki full power<??? Final villai and hero (Naruto) or his succesor (Boruto) must gain new power,form etc to get stronger to defeat the enemy .Thats it just accept reality Kaguya is no longer the top tog of Narutoverse. Kaguya may win R1, but in R2 JIgen will crush her and than seal her in tea bottle, than make it small and crush it with hand.

Kaguya

Jigen might be more powerful Physically but Kaguya is way more haxed, the fact that sasuke outright just used Swapping and amateratsu is PIS lol, he was also chakra strained.

Says who ???

Lmfao says VS battle rules

Lmfao not restricting Kaguya immortality would make her unbeatable like many other characters who have immortality. If immortality isn't restricted than the person just keeps coming back and back again and again like Zamasu. And that wouldn't be interesting. As a matter of fact Kaguya would win over Jigen due to immortality actually since her durability can outlast his stamina. If I made her have immortality she would clearly win, and making battles with a clear winner in mind is also against the rules. Let's not forget I'm the one who got Kaguya upgraded to Large Star Level cus I complained to Kep on and on and he finally heard what I had to say and present hi. With.

Trust me bro you don't wanna disrespect me. I am the goat of the Naruto fandom. There is no bigger Naruto fan than me. When I have created battles that people only TALK about but never make. Naruto verse needs people like me.

Jigen vs Kaguya https://youtu.be/vkU1_l3KPng

Jigen vs Madara https://youtu.be/c_5evG4V2rM

Toneri vs Raditz https://youtu.be/SHxJfxHAuXw

Naruto and Sasuke vs Sasuke and Hiei https://youtu.be/GTPQgGsnpfo

Kaguya vs Frieza https://youtu.be/ljUzwPb8JgY

Hokage Naruto vs Teen Naruto https://youtu.be/kdKirYqhTZw

Come on man *drops mic*

(That moment when a blogger thinks your just some kid that types and talks in discussion about who would win. No I'm the guy that makes the actual battle. Lmfao.) Hunting for deer and you ran into a Bear

A small whiny voice: "this isn't what vsbattle is about bro"

https://youtu.be/kdKirYqhTZw And what do you do again ?

Crickets

Don't try to debunk somebody on something so small shoulda just minded your own business now the Hokage Of Naruto fans has noticed an insignificant precense. I also went to Area 51 Friday to camp out with friends.

jigen easily. this isnt even gonna be a fight

especially when the gap is pretty big in power, thanks to momoshiki

Shikamaru has never even seen the full power for Naruto and Sasuke. He's just saying Continent as a guess.Besides, Naruto in 50% BSM 12+ years priest to Boruto, was able to tank moon splitting attack which was calced at Multi Continent. I don't wanna stack but SPSM adult Naruto should be more than twice as strong as that.

Didn't Jigen said he would kill Sasuke because he CAN scape the seal with his space-time justsu?

Kaguya jutsu >>>Sasuke's, Jigen isn't sealing kaguya.

JohnCenaNation said:
Isshiki > Jigen > Naruto/Sasuke > Momoshiki/Kinshiki/Urashiki > Kaguya
We already have five individuals who are stronger than Kaguya, and you decided to do a fight between someone who is more powerful than these five individuals vs Kaguya?

Jigen one shots, Kaguya is no longer the top dog in Naruto verse.
i agree with momo and Maybe kin but i dont have kinshiki above kaguya

Back