• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Of Kishimoto's Creations | Jigen VS Hachimaru

Hachi negs the town level retcon'd burrito verse
Versus Threads use what is currently on the profile, so you'd need to do a revision first for that sort of argument. It'd presumably be a stomp anyways if such a large downgrade got accepted.

Yeah it's talking about the downgrade the verse already got for most of the characters being large town level

I mean that argument largely works for a majority of the verse. Hachimaru would neg them just off of ap alone.

So his argument about them being town level stands since they'd get one shot by Hachimaru. Hell even someone like Obito is only large town level.

So his argument about them being town level stands since they'd get one shot by Hachimaru. Hell even someone like Obito is only large town level.
I don't think that this would work with Jigen though unless he is supposed to get downgraded as well.

No. he was just saying it for the rest of the verse really. Jigen would lose to Hachimaru's dura neg.
That seems irrelevant for the match. As for Jigen losing, I don't feel like arguing here who would win or lose.

AP - Goes to Hachimaru, it's 3 Yottatons vs 2.7 Yottatons. Barely an advantage, but one nonetheless.

Lifting Strength- This category however massively goes to Jigen. Class T vs Unknown.

Hax- Hachimaru's dura neg is pretty good, but honestly this category goes to Jigen as well. Getting close will only run him through with those black rods, and I don't see him having any way to counter. He has portals, minor Genjutsu (illusions basically), and size-altering to get himself out of trouble. Despite Hachimaru only needing one good blow to put Jigen out, he's gonna have a helluva time landing it.

Skill- Again Hachimaru seems to do pretty well in this category, yet I still see Jigen as being far superior. Sure, he's got some good analytical prediction, but Jigen has been doing this for a thousand years and easily out-skilled Naruto and Sasuke together, whose team-work is built over years of blood and sweat. It seems landing that sweet OHKO just won't be easy.

Stamina- I'd actually be willing to argue Hachimaru getting this category. Jigen was reaching his limit after one scuffle against two opponents he could quite easily dominate (though granted it's like trying to crush roaches against those two) and if Hachimaru plays his cards right, especially with a lot of bodies, Jigen might be forced to retreat or might tire himself out.

Conclusion- A decent match-up, but I'd say Jigen solidly takes this. Granted I have no knowledge of Hachimaru outside of the wiki, and I really don't know how he fights or what he can do, but by looking over their powers and abilities I'd say the Parasite Alien has a good chance here. Hachimaru's only win-con as I can see is tiring Jigen out and getting a clean blow. But I see Jigen putting him down beforehand, either through finding a way to kill him or immobilizing his brothers bodies. It doesn't help that Jigen fought a much larger group in a weaker state and effortlessly dominated them.

1 vote for Jigen.

Back