• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetstream Sam vs Stella Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, tell that to people not familiar with Rakudai. ;) I didn't know she even has that until you guys told me. Yet, Ikki has that on his profile. That's what I mean. Did I even tell that I need proof?

No, I'm questioning why she doesn't have that on her profile. Not everyone knows that she has this ability as not everyone reads Rakudai. I'm not talking about the verse, I don't care about it right now.

No she doesn't, even in source I don't see the word "Pain Manipulation" or "Phantom Form" anywhere.

Doesn't matter, anyway.

"she can reduce an opponents stamina with minor blows and cause them to faint with fatal blows whilst using her device in illusionary form" Yeah she does. What do you think "Illusionary." means?

It's not listed in P&A, neither is Pain Manipulation

Still I'm not intending to transmute it into a CRT, I guess Sam wins for now. He has 5 votes.

He has better amps.

He resists her heat

He resists her phantom form

He has range and speed advantage. So ugh. Her landing hits its really not a very viable option.

Range advantage, idk. If the fire is good, it can still somewhat damage him, but he is resistant to it, doesn't mean he's immune. Armstrong's fire did somewhat harm him but he wasn't burned alive and nanosuits are far superior to MGS2 Raiden's Skull Suit that grants great resistance to heat.

If she's dumb and will charge at unknown opponent with glowing crimson sword, she will get chopped to pieces though.

Basically, if he resists heat and Phantom Form, it is a stomp, because according to your very own arguments, he has betters amps, range and speed. So, how much heat and pain he resists?

>So, how much heat and pain he resists?

I've said it already, but it's fine if you want to know again, I wouldn't want to search through all of that :v

Heat - endures energy nanomachines fire of a guy who can burn a CNT robot that can withstand it's own strikes with plasma cannons and his suit is much superior to an old suit that grants greatly enhanced resistance to heat.

Pain - Sam, via the stuff he has shown has the pain inhibitors via Cyborgization that grant him immense tolerance, if not outright immunity to physical pain.

He's not immune to pain as he does grunt and scream when in pain, he just laughs it off.

Naaah, it was before he received cyborg enhancements. During his battle with Jack he gives no shit.

Sometimes it might be case if he has inhibitors on or off.

It's basically a given that Sam has pain inhibitors, as they are provided by nanomachines, and everyone and their mum is packing nanomachines in MG, even politicians and common soldiers, let alone a "member" of the WODs

So uhh...Wow this thread blew up

I guess I'll point out a couple things.

1. The whole idea that you need stronger magic to lunch through the shield is completely false when sheer AP has been shown to bust through it like when a Ikki sliced through the shield in his Ittou Shura form.

2. Stella's 6x Amp is only a speed amp last I recall. If it is an AP Amp, someone needs to make a CRT and add that to her file because that would make her 7C, and Ikki's Ittou form 7C for one shotting through it.

Schnee One said:
1. The whole idea that you need stronger magic to lunch through the shield is completely false when sheer AP has been shown to bust through it like when a Ikki sliced through the shield in his Ittou Shura form.

2. Stella's 6x Amp is only a speed amp last I recall. If it is an AP Amp, someone needs to make a CRT and add that to her file because that would make her 7C, and Ikki's Ittou form 7C for one shotting through it.
1. It was never for the shield. It was for the sword. The shield can be broken with AP. Though for future reference try to stay away from "ittou" cases. They are very specifically abusing the rule.

2. It's an amp in all stats. It's literally a worse version of ittou shura

?

You say they're a passive 6x amp across the board.

Stella scales to Shizuku's Low 7C feat

Stella has a passive amp that makes her 6x that, which is 7C

Ittou Shura one shots the shield, hence why Ikki is Low 7C

Explain

On a sidenote, i found proof of Sam being able to physically harm Raiden, which means that he also gets a "likely 7-C" key, Kevin tells Raiden to be careful of Sam's punches and throws, more than enough to warrent a likely 7-C key, I'll add it asap

I'm also going to add that he's a master of hand to hand combat as well as sword combat, that's very relevant in case he gets disarmed and it's not listed on his profile

in that case just say "for the reasons given by twellas", because otherwise it really just seems like you are throwing your vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back