• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetstream Sam vs Speed-o'-Sound Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic has AP and arguably his versatility, and he's easily the more agile one here.

Unfortunately, he's completely beaten out in sheer skill, and Dura ignoring blade annihilates him before he has a chance to kill Adam.

Sonic is good, but by comparison to a dude who completely wiped out an entire PMC, a Metal Gear RAY fought with Armstrong and managed to knock him down In one day, and fight and completely humiliate Raiden of all people puts him vastly above Sonic

I feel like the skill gap isn't quite as large, considering that Sonic is trained from birth for combat, and is considered the deadliest ninja in the world.

However, in-character I still give it to Sam. Sonic probably throws shurikens, Sam cuts them out of the air, then Sonic goes for melee and gets his durability negg'ed.

Add that to Sonic's preexisting arrogance and Sam still wins mid-diff.

Yeah I can agree. I've only played MGR but AFAIK Raiden has also been training since childhood and Sam made him look like a complete joke. Even after Raiden's body became like 85% machine Sam was arguably more skilled.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Yeah I can agree. I've only played MGR but AFAIK Raiden has also been training since childhood and Sam made him look like a complete joke. Even after Raiden's body became like 85% machine Sam was arguably more skilled.
Pre-Power Armor/Cyborg Sam was skilled enough to take down ten dudes armed with guns with just a sword. Raiden also was trained since age 6 by Solidus and was later in a bunch of Spec-Ops programs.

Although it should be noted that while skilled Sam mentioned that Raiden was hinding himself due to confusing morals or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back