• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond visits Beach City (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Just a quick, unrelated question. Is Bond v Isabel happening? Cause I'd be willin to do it if noone else wanted to.
I think it may be redundant if she icons Connie who beat Bond. I know A B C logic isn't always right but yeah

tbf We got the incon from 8 votes for each girl. It wouldn't be redundant considering Isabel has such a drastically different moveset.

Grace is over. I'll go and add the results to Connie's profile, Arsenal, would you like to add the result to Bond's profile? (You can just copy/paste what I put above, it's the second one.)

That and outskilling but eh. ovo

Now we must perform the dark ritual to summon a staff to send this thread to the trash pile of closed threads like all the others. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back