• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Min's Forcefields seems to be passive, are they not? And it does appear that he easily resists Krypto's Heat Vision

Seems kinda closer now, but I still kinda think this is a mismatch unless you give Krypto access to his Timestopper as well considering that he could use that to incapacitate Min. Since the Timestopper has no limit to it at all and time only moves again based on the user's decision, so Krypto would have a better chance of winning this. But I'll wait for more opinions since the key was changed.

Last edited:
The AP gap isn't even 2x, it's only 1.8x so it's not even worth mentioning here. Onto my evaluation below:

Min-Su stomps easily. He has a resistance to all of Krypto's relevant abilities, vastly higher combat skill, blitz worthy speed amps which can overcome characters that overwhelm him in speed instantly, stupidly high AoE with Daybreak Mode...

Krypto has 0 chance.

The AP gap isn't even 2x, it's only 1.8x so it's not even worth mentioning here. Onto my evaluation below:

Min-Su stomps easily. He has a resistance to all of Krypto's relevant abilities, vastly higher combat skill, blitz worthy speed amps which can overcome characters that overwhelm him in speed instantly, stupidly high AoE with Daybreak Mode...

Krypto has 0 chance.
Technically Krypto could have a shot at winning this if he's given his Timestopper, but I'll just quote this argument again:

unless you give Krypto access to his Timestopper as well considering that he could use that to incapacitate Min. Since the Timestopper has no limit to it at all and time only moves again based on the user's decision, so Krypto would have a better chance of winning this. But I'll wait for more opinions since the key was changed.

How does he activate the time stop? Does he have to like press a button or something?

If it's not instant Min-Su would just spam Daybreak Mode.

What... bearing does this have on anything I just said?
I mean you did bring up Min-Su's explosions blowing up cities in an instant. So I assumed this had something to do with range. And either way, Krypto usually fights to incapacitate his enemies in fastest ways necessary.

I mean you did bring up Min-Su's explosions blowing up cities in an instant. So I assumed this had something to do with range. And either way, Krypto usually fights to incapacitate his enemies in fastest ways necessary.
...I brought that up to explain how that if Min-Su attacks Krypto before he can utilize the time stop, he physically will be unable to escape before the explosion eclipses him, because the explosion is instantaneous and very large.

...I brought that up to explain how that if Min-Su attacks Krypto before he can utilize the time stop, he physically will be unable to escape before the explosion eclipses him, because the explosion is instantaneous and very large.
Is there any evidence that the explosion is instantaneous? Does he necessarily need to charge in order to do that?

Wdym "is there evidence" I put the scans on his page.
His scan of his explosion doesn't really say anything or imply that it's instantaneous. Or is this thought-based?

???

He swings the sword and then the explosion appears literally immediately afterward.
Okay then, but since he still needs time to swing that sword since they carry those abilities if this is the case, it still gives Krypto time to use time stop as he just needs to just click the button once.

Okay then, but since he still needs time to swing that sword since they carry those abilities if this is the case, it still gives Krypto time to use time stop as he just needs to just click the button once.
Min-Su swinging his sword isn't exactly slow-

And has Krypto ever immediately started with time-stop in any fight? Or used it relatively early?
It's optional equipment, but with his kind of mind-set, he usually prefers to incapacitate his enemies in the fastest way possible, so it isn't far-fetched to assume that he wouldn't start with that. And prior to your comment about the timestopper, he did steal it from a villain (who spams time stop by the way) by tricking him, and has also used to incapacitate him as well.

It's optional equipment, but with his kind of mind-set, he usually prefers to incapacitate his enemies in the fastest way possible, so it isn't far-fetched to assume that he wouldn't start with that. And prior to your comment about the timestopper, he did steal it from a villain (who spams time stop by the way) by tricking him, and has also used to incapacitate him as well.
Him preferring to incapacitate his enemies in the fastest way possible doesn't necessarily translate to him immediately starting off with the timestopper, since there are several ways one could go about incapacitating their enemies swiftly besides uh... completely stopping time itself.

Him preferring to incapacitate his enemies in the fastest way possible doesn't necessarily translate to him immediately starting off with the timestopper, since there are several ways one could go about incapacitating their enemies swiftly besides uh... completely stopping time itself.
In what other way?

Well, downright knocking them out, for one, is usually the most common method one would take for incapacitatation. Restraining them in one way or another is also an option.
You just said that Min-Su stomps considering that he counters every relevant ability that he has, and this jusy wouldn't happen which implies that Krypto would have no wincon besides his Timestopper. And with that, he will use that since he has the opportunity to do this, and considering the fact that Time Stopping in a form of incapacitating is far more faster than any of those you've mentioned.

You just said that Min-Su stomps considering that he counters every relevant ability that he has, and this jusy wouldn't happen which implies that Krypto would have no wincon besides his Timestopper. And with that, he will use that since he has the opportunity to do this, and considering the fact that Time Stopping in a form of incapacitating is far more faster than any of those you've mentioned.
Okay but this assumes Krypto will know that Min-Su is so powerful and will opt to such a method to defeat him-

He'd have to immediately know that Min-Su has the potential to stomp him to know that incapacitating via simply knocking his ass out will be an ineffective method.

Okay but this assumes Krypto will know that Min-Su is so powerful and will opt to such a method to defeat him-

He'd have to immediately know that Min-Su has the potential to stomp him to know that incapacitating via simply knocking his ass out will be an ineffective method.
How does Krypto going for his strongest hax out of the ordinary when he clearly has the opportunity to use to it at his disposal automatically mean he has to know what Min-Su is capable of? And like I've said before, Krypto usually prefers to incapacitate his opponents in the quickest way possible.

How does Krypto going for his strongest hax out of the ordinary when he clearly has the opportunity to use to it at his disposal automatically mean he has to know what Min-Su is capable of? And like I've said before, Krypto usually prefers to incapacitate his opponents in the quickest way possible.
...Broski it's basic.

WHY would Krypto automatically assume time stop is the "quickest way possible" to incapacitate his enemy when he has no knowledge on Min-Su's strength, skills, abilities or anything. There are several options he could take without knowledge that could also logically be considered "quick ways" to incapacitate his opponent, there's no reason to assume that he'd go for one out of several with no reasoning bar "he does this".

...Broski it's basic.

WHY would Krypto automatically assume time stop is the "quickest way possible" to incapacitate his enemy when he has no knowledge on Min-Su's strength, skills, abilities or anything. There are several options he could take without knowledge that could also logically be considered "quick ways" to incapacitate his opponent, there's no reason to assume that he'd go for one out of several with no reasoning bar "he does this".
It's common sense, He doesn't need to necessarily know what Min-Su is capable of if he actually has the Timestopper with him, he'll use it because he KNOWS that it completely stops any kind of movement because technically he'd have to get more physical to incapacitate him which is actually the hard way.

Back