• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Discussion Thread Returns

Cool.

Jeongsu will probably be more fun to have matches with. He's a more skill oriented fighter, more skilled than Min-Su, who is the 2nd most skilled Warrior outside of Ivan who tactically dommed him.

Times like that we can use the unofficial scans since that just doesn't make sense in any way... This is likely going to mess with us with the whole atomic slashes or whatever he does.

Cool.

Jeongsu will probably be more fun to have matches with. He's a more skill oriented fighter, more skilled than Min-Su, who is the 2nd most skilled Warrior outside of Ivan who tactically dommed him.
Noice.

Best part is he's the only time looper I know aside from Gong-ja that can fight others because he gave up on time looping. Also that 99% def pierce is gonna be nice

I do genuinely love that last bit where he essentially did one final perfect loop. But I'm wondering how he rewinded all the way back to that or is killing himself with that weapon the only way to go back to that point? Still. Sadge. Last chapter was just padding but the second last was great, and damn Spear Hero? More like Supported by everyone Hero

Me when I die only to reappear at the making of this discussion thread, forced to make Hero has Returned profiles until I make a Demon King to kill me

What about the Calc where Min-Su tanked the nuclear warheads of Russia that created a country-level explosion? When is that Calc going to happen?

I'm putting off making any ability CRTs until I finish all the profiles I need to finish. Which I've been heavily procrastinating on, and need to get to work on soon.

I've been thinking, should we really scale golem hero to other heroes. Actually, should we even consider scaling most low tier heros to 6-C in the first place?
They're comparable in speed at best most times and the only ones on equal ground afaik are Spear hero, Sword hero, Ice hero, hero hero(?), maybe the machine heroes and the trident hero. Rest of them have no real scaling to the Sword hero so like faith heroes wouldn't be 6-C, golem hero wouldn't be 6-C, probably not martial arts one nor the magic one. Hero of return I'll put off for... Spoiler reasons

I've been thinking, should we really scale golem hero to other heroes. Actually, should we even consider scaling most low tier heros to 6-C in the first place?
They're comparable in speed at best most times and the only ones on equal ground afaik are Spear hero, Sword hero, Ice hero, hero hero(?), maybe the machine heroes and the trident hero. Rest of them have no real scaling to the Sword hero so like faith heroes wouldn't be 6-C, golem hero wouldn't be 6-C, probably not martial arts one nor the magic one. Hero of return I'll put off for... Spoiler reasons

I remember the scaling coming from how Kim Minsu was on par with the Spear Hero, who was able to somewhat contend with the Sea Dragon Girl. Kinda similar state for the Golem Hero where he downscales (Probably the weakest of the bunch)

But realistically I can see the other lesser Heroes being a tier lower

Won't be able to help too much rn, busy months coming.

Back