• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Discussion Thread Returns

I thought they could face Choujin Sensen characters... I was wrong. Couldn't the water have just flowed in afterwards despite the water situation there? Still solid tho, but damn I don't know who on their tier that they can fight
No like legit that's what is happening in the panel? How they thought the water just wasn't from the river baffles me.
Lob Corp + Helltaker ava. Nice
Only the finest drip

There's an entirely different scan that shows that it could be vaporization. But I didn't use that for the calc, because the diameter would be impossible to find since the crater from that angle was not shown fully.

So yeah.

I... personally would've preferred if you'd waited a bit longer before making profiles, but oh well.

I... personally would've preferred if you'd waited a bit longer before making profiles, but oh well.
Ah darn, I'll adapt them to any changes you apply to future Profiles then. I'll pause from making any more profiles in the meantime since I need to prepare for Holidays

It's not the profiles themselves being bad. I simply wanted to release them all in bulk so we didn't have to go one by one releasing profiles.

How do you do that really neat abilities and powers section

Everything is higher

Also he should have Resistance to Poison Manipulation. Spear Hero used it on him on base form and he started bleeding, but the moment he put on his armor fully he wasn't affected by it anymore.

How do you do that really neat abilities and powers section
Figure it out, nerd.
Everything is higher
What?
Also he should have Resistance to Poison Manipulation. Spear Hero used it on him on base form and he started bleeding, but the moment he put on his armor fully he wasn't affected by it anymore.
He didn't resist it. He was affected by it then blew away the cloud of poison with his sword, which stopped the effects.

It's fine. I put the poison shit under his purification/immortality bullet point instead. It basically has the same functions as a poison resistance since his immortality allows him to endure the effects without death either way.

You gonna make a Demon King tabber?
Not yet. I'll CRT the Demon King stuff into the profile later, once his abilities are explained and once the official webtoon release catches up to what we have now on pirate sites.

Done. I only added the necessary categories, someone else can add the rest.

My next plan is to create Jeong-Su Park's profile.

After that, I'll just do whatever profile's yall want next.

Why is he Blessed? I don't remember anything insinuated his Demon Lord transformation is caused by any form of blessing.

There are some few minor translation faults in the newest released webtoon chapters that irk me. Some sentences just don't make sense in context.

Back