• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Discussion Thread Returns

Literally no idea what you mean-

I can't exactly look at the profile rn so can you tell me what part you're referring to? I forgor.
The scaling of "comparable to warriors who can survive nuclear attacks". It makes sense to scale off Minsu but I'm not sure all warriors can survive nukes like he does

Also Murim Hero's words imply they might be vulnerable to radiation (c21)

The scaling of "comparable to warriors who can survive nuclear attacks". It makes sense to scale off Minsu but I'm not sure all warriors can survive nukes like he does

Also Murim Hero's words imply they might be vulnerable to radiation (c21)
I mean... Literally all of the Warrior's bar maybe the Faith Warrior were sitting directly next to Min-Su as the nuke went off. And we didn't see any visual of them being vaporized or even affected like Seong-Jun.

So I see no reason why they wouldn't scale.

I mean... Literally all of the Warrior's bar maybe the Faith Warrior were sitting directly next to Min-Su as the nuke went off. And we didn't see any visual of them being vaporized or even affected like Seong-Jun.

So I see no reason why they wouldn't scale.
Eh. Feels like there has to be tanking feats for most. But in that case Faith and Return hero are probably the only ones who don't scale then if everyone else scales

Eh. Feels like there has to be tanking feats for most. But in that case Faith and Return hero are probably the only ones who don't scale then if everyone else scales
Seongjun would only not scale without his armor, as without his gear he's just a normal human.

Any of yall read the season 1 afterword yet? It gives a lot of cool lore info.

SEASON 2 IS OUT, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEASON 2 IS OUT, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAAAAAA

Starting a bit slow and a completely different route than I expected. But damn

Guess you can say that Hero has returned, has returned

onhfbhl3j8y71.jpg

Idk if this was already discussed, but how do we handle scaling across the different timelines?

For example, Iron Arm’s Warrior is shown to be strong enough to defeat Metamorphosis Warrior in one potential timeline.

Would it be then alright go assume that, in the main timeline, he was still superior?

Idk if this was already discussed, but how do we handle scaling across the different timelines?

For example, Iron Arm’s Warrior is shown to be strong enough to defeat Metamorphosis Warrior in one potential timeline.

Would it be then alright go assume that, in the main timeline, he was still superior?
Easily. There's not a lot of stuff that affects too much of the timelines. But we can't be sure if Iron Arm would scale to Metamorphosis when he was literally burning himself to keep up with others

But we can't be sure if Iron Arm would scale to Metamorphosis when he was literally burning himself to keep up with others
Iron Arm definitely scales somewhere relatively to Pre-Demon Lord Kim Min-Su, at least.

The Martial Arts Warrior blocked multiple attacks from the Spear Warrior (who obviously kept up with a casual Kim), Metamorphosis can fight the Martial Arts Warrior even after being weakened by his fight with Min-Su (although he did die immediately after), and Iron Arm with the serum defeated a fully healthy Metamorphosis Warrior in a separate timeline.

It’s shown that in an alternate universe Iron Arm defeated Metamorphosis warrior in single combat. considering his suit wasn’t ripped it’s likely he did so in base (since activating it requires reaching inside his body)

Metamorphosis Warrior, unlike his other fights, isn’t shown to be burned either, implying he was defeated before succumbing to his suits generated heat.

Rez warrior also notes that his body is at least as tough as pre-demon lord Sword Warrior. So he’d scale to him in durability regardless.

Back