• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Obviously that is wrong. Kizaru is known to hold back. Please let’s not try to wank Luffy to the max.

This is a good matchup
It's lowkey kinda a stomp if deku only has blunt attacks... I at least thought he had a whip attack or something 😅

Luffy took a hit from serious sengoku and this was after he got it by kizaru twice and also by several other Marines

Because he doesn’t nullify blunt damage. He resists it so if you have higher ap blunt damage attacks still work but just are less effective.
Luffy has near immunity to blunt attacks... which everyone have agreed upon I think

Last edited:
Luffy took a hit from serious sengoku and this was after he got it by kizaru twice and also by several other Marines
Already showed him... but it’s a stomp ... deku has nothing to hurt luffy with but I’m not fully sure if it’s a stomp or not (going to sleep 😴🦧✌️)

Reactions: Rez
I think this should be on hold, maybe until deku's abilities are fully explained like fa jin and the 2nd users quirks. As for the 2nd users quirk he may able to keep up with gear 2nd luffy. If that's the case, he could fully draw out luffy until he's paralyzed, but then thats a huge maybe

I think this should be on hold, maybe until deku's abilities are fully explained like fa jin and the 2nd users quirks. As for the 2nd users quirk he may able to keep up with gear 2nd luffy. If that's the case, he could fully draw out luffy until he's paralyzed, but then thats a huge maybe
On hold to wait for an ability for deku? No both shows haven’t ended I think so we are using the ones right now on there profiles... 2nd quirks also wouldn’t matter since Luffy blitzes 🦧(no bias btw... I feel like it looks kinda biased for the other guy since he isn’t knowledgeable with one piece😅)

On hold to wait for an ability for deku? No both shows haven’t ended I think so we are using the ones right now on there profiles... 2nd quirks also wouldn’t matter since Luffy blitzes 🦧(no bias btw... I feel like it looks kinda biased for the other guy since he isn’t knowledgeable with one piece😅)
You’re really advocating for a match where one person can’t harm the other and gets blitzed on top of putting a character in a match without knowing all their powers? Really?

This should be a stomp or at least put on hold till we know all of Deku’s kit but Monkey really wants this win for Luffy
Did you not hear read what I said? 😑
Already showed him... but it’s a stomp ... deku has nothing to hurt luffy with but I’m not fully sure if it’s a stomp or not (going to sleep 😴🦧✌️)
Well gg it's a stomp (if you think it's not list why)
Link ...it's a stomp... Deku only attacks with blunt attacks... Soo... 🏃‍♂️
Want more?

I agree that this is a stomp, but I disagree with the reasons why.

If we presume Luffy is immune to blunt force, Deku is an adaptive fighter in a city-scape, and is probably strong enough to snap metal in half. From what I understand, the only thing stopping him from using an improvised metal spear to impale Luffy is that he isn't blood-lusted.

Similiarly, they are in a city with running water, and I believe any significantl

If we presume Luffy is immune to blunt force, Deku is an adaptive fighter in a city-scape, and is probably strong enough to snap metal in half. From what I understand, the only thing stopping him from using an improvised metal spear to impale Luffy is that he isn't blood-lusted.

Similiarly, they are in a city with running water, and I believe any significantl
Link, link luffy breaks steel in the beginning of the show... Luffy speed Amp.. Also it's needs to be still water to nullify devil fruit users

Link, link luffy breaks steel in the beginning of the show... Luffy speed Amp.. Also it's needs to be still water to nullify devil fruit users
Being able to break a weapon doesn't give any immunity to it.

And my point got cut for some reason, a bloodlusted Deku could do enough damage to flood the city, or a Deku who knows the weakness could attempt to exploit it.

But without prior knowledge or being bloodlusted, it is a stomp.

Luffy's durability against blunt attacks needs to at least be minimum continental lvl attacks but even that wouldn't even do much
If you think midoria has shown anything remotely close to continental you're actual small brain not including the island split attack didn't show any effects on luffy.

Luffy is not just gonna watch and let him do either of that he is not goku

Being able to break a weapon doesn't give any immunity to it.
Never said that
And my point got cut for some reason, a bloodlusted Deku could do enough damage to flood the city, or a Deku who knows the weakness could attempt to exploit it.
Won't have time to and luffy can swing like spider man
But without prior knowledge or being bloodlusted, it is a stomp.
Even with prior knowledge or bloodlusted it's a stomp.

Luffy literally oneshots so badly. Also, why are we bringing up sengoku fighting luffy? That’s a complete outlier because sengoku is 6-B.

Luffy literally oneshots so badly. Also, why are we bringing up sengoku fighting luffy? That’s a complete outlier because sengoku is 6-B.
That's just to show his resistance to blunt force if sengoku used haki luffy would have been one shotted

That’s a complete outlier because sengoku is 6-B.
How is it an outlier?
9.png
4.png
12.png

His resistance to blunt force there wouldn’t matter. That Luffy is Low 7-B, tanking a 6-B punch. Now tell me if that makes sense..
I mean luffy is near immune to blunt attacks because of his rubberness so I don't see why it would be an outlier but if it was a haki attack Luffy would definitely not be able to get up from attacks like that. If kaido attacked luffy without haki, Luffy would get up instantly

I mean luffy is near immune to blunt attacks because of his rubberness so I don't see why it would be an outlier but if it was a haki attack Luffy would definitely not be able to get up from attacks like that.
But he’s getting hurt by other attacks from other people that are blunt as well, take rob lucci for example and others as a whole. I don’t think resistance to blunt force would be going so far as to him completely resisting a punch from someone who scales to be 6-B.

But he’s getting hurt by other attacks from other people that are blunt as well, take rob lucci for example and others as a whole. I don’t think resistance to blunt force would be going so far as to him completely resisting a punch from someone who scales to be 6-B.
Rob Lucci has haki... Plus Rob Lucci attacked from the inside

I have not seen anyone actually damage luffy with blunt force attack 🤔

Back