• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

3 vote zoro

45% deku vs thriller bark arc

Last edited:
Voting Luffy for Near immunity for all of Deku's attacks aswell as Luffy out skills Deku with Luffy's Combat genius

Luffy's Devil Fruit gives him resistance to blunt force damage, which is basically the only thing Deku has. I'd say Luffy wins this pretty easy.

Voting Zoro via Damage Boost which will one shot and Speed Amp... As well as better Endurance and Range attacks... Out skills MASSIVELY against Deku as well as much better Predictions
dugp7t2x67631.gif

Last edited:
Leaning towards Zoro, but I have a question.

What is his lifting strength, what does he scale to? Depending on the answer, Izuku will have a better chance.

Actually Zoro probably stomps here if I'm being genuinely honest, he's just well Deku's superior in just about every category, Deku's only advantages here are lifting strength and AP, the former is irrelevant as Zoro can predict incoming attacks and movements, analyze his opponents fighting style in order to create effective countermeasures, analyze the opponents behaviors and mannerisms. And the latter is irrelevant due to Zoro's insane pain tolerance, Deku's isn't strong enough to one shot, while Zoro doesn't mind sustaining lethal amounts of damage, and has durability negation from Shishi Sonson & Rashomon respectively.

I also have doubts on Deku being able to keep up with Zoro in close quarters combat due to being at a distinct skill disadvantage against Zoro, who goes for killing moves almost instantly, Zoro typically aims for vitals, the head, neck, throat, eyes, etc.

Yeah, I think I agree with LordGin here.

Izuku's only chance at winning is restraining him up with Blackwhip and slamming him around. But I literally can't see Zoro ever getting caught by that, and once he gets close the fight is over. Izuku can't handle him up close at all, even with Danger Sense.

Actually Zoro probably stomps here if I'm being genuinely honest, he's just well Deku's superior in just about every category, Deku's only advantages here are lifting strength and AP, the former is irrelevant as Zoro can predict incoming attacks and movements, analyze his opponents fighting style in order to create effective countermeasures, analyze the opponents behaviors and mannerisms. And the latter is irrelevant due to Zoro's insane pain tolerance, Deku's isn't strong enough to one shot, while Zoro doesn't mind sustaining lethal amounts of damage, and has durability negation from Shishi Sonson & Rashomon respectively.

I also have doubts on Deku being able to keep up with Zoro in close quarters combat due to being at a distinct skill disadvantage against Zoro, who goes for killing moves almost instantly, Zoro typically aims for vitals, the head, neck, throat, eyes, etc.
This is not a stomp... deku has ways to win... just very low chance... it’s not like zoro is intangible or something... zoro is just a MUCH better fighter than deku which makes zoro win very easily

voting Zorro due to a far superior close combat fighting style and a wider variety of move so I don't see how deku is gonna tank the close range barrage of attacks all deku has is lifting strength which won't do much in this fight

Zoro borderline stomps, honestly sanji is a far better match, he is even with midoriya in terms of skill, and both have advantages over the other.

Back