• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do both of you mind NOT being stupid about things that aren’t on profiles.

Monkey, nothing you say matters unless it’s actually on Luffy’s profile. He isn’t 6-B in any regard, he is Low 7-B. If you have issue with that, make a CRT. Until then, don’t bring up feats that aren’t relevant to what is on his profile for the key being used.

Monkey, nothing you say matters unless it’s actually on Luffy’s profile. He isn’t 6-B in any regard, he is Low 7-B. If you have issue with that, make a CRT. Until then, don’t bring up feats that aren’t relevant to what is on his profile for the key being used.
Seems fair enough.
The new CRT after wano will 100% get luffy to 6-B anyway..

It already is on his profile (resistance to Blunt Force Trauma)

Luffy has had resistance to blunt force since the year his profile was created.

Wtf is going on

Honestly, there are a lot of shady arguments going on for this thread, such as the claim that Luffy should start in Gear 3rd so he can have a speed amp and blitz with Gear 2nd, because if he started in Gear 2nd he couldn’t speed amp and blitz, despite it being his most common Gear for this key.

Honestly, there are a lot of shady arguments going on for this thread, such as the claim that Luffy should start in Gear 3rd so he can have a speed amp and blitz with Gear 2nd, because if he started in Gear 2nd he couldn’t speed amp and blitz, despite it being his most common Gear for this key.
Isn't gear 2 only for the Ap tho?🤔 I don't know 😅

Also

Luffy's speed amps are good enough to speed past precog so idk what's going on here

Isn't gear 2 only for the Ap tho?
Initial claims are that Luffy can start in Gear 3rd, because it also has Low 7-B AP, and therefore gain a speed amp by going to Gear 2nd, which is a lower degree of Low 7-B, and then blitz Deku. Despite that not being specified anywhere in the OP and Gear 2nd being his main Gear for amps.

It’s essentially an attempt to equalize Deku’s speed to base Luffy then have him fight actual Low 7-B Luffy with a speed disadvantage.

Except he only has a speed amp under the pretense of “he starts in Gear 3rd so he can amp to Gear 2nd” which isn’t specified anywhere in the OP.

The strongest version of Luffy would be used first, which is G3rd Luffy

Wait what? If according to SBA Luffy starts G3, then he doesn't have his speed amps, nor his dura advantage. Deku has Pre cog + speed amps to take this. He also has the AP advantage. Deku FRA

Wait what? If according to SBA Luffy starts G3, then he doesn't have his speed amps, nor his dura advantage. Deku has Pre cog + speed amps to take this. He also has the AP advantage. Deku FRA
Ap advantage is pointless because of Luffy's resistance and because he starts with gear third he can change into gear second and get speed amp

I thought he wasn't able to just turn off G3 in pre timeskip, unless I'm just remembering wrong.. I thought it just shrinks him when the time limit is up??

i see, but how does it dog on the concept of precog? unless his second gear has an ability that affected thr precog, Luffy was just to fast for thr precog.
this doesnt make sense via speed equalise.
i still think luffy takes it tho.

i see, but how does it dog on the concept of precog? unless his second gear has an ability that affected thr precog, Luffy was just to fast for thr precog.
this doesnt make sense via speed equalise.
i still think luffy takes it tho.
That's what I meant

is speed equal? does luffy get any more speed amps in this fight?
i think yr misunderstanding, that statement doesnt apply if so.

Back