• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rob lucci did without blunt force, so did Blueno. However, you can say he does have resistance, but in effect to someone like sengoku who’s AP is so far from Luffy, he shouldn’t even be resisting it.
Tell me this would anyone luffy has faced be able to at least damage luffy when he is a ballon? 😅 even while luffy was a Ballon he got damaged from that attack from Sengoku that doesn't seem like an outlier when all his other opponents couldn't even damage luffy in base with blunt attacks

Tell me this would anyone luffy has faced be able to at least damage luffy when he is a ballon? 😅 even while luffy was a Ballon he got damaged from that attack from Sengoku
He didn’t necessarily get damaged, if he did he would’ve been gone. You don’t realize HOW much of an AP difference it is. Over THOUSANDS of times, EVEN more than tens of thousands.

He didn’t necessarily get damaged, if he did he would’ve been gone. You don’t realize HOW much of an AP difference it is. Over THOUSANDS of times, EVEN more than tens of thousands.
Yee... I know... I mean Daz bones tanked Mihawk's attack as well since he is resistance to cutting attacks... Luffy and Mr.1 are both paramecia's... I mean logia can tank probably planet lvl attacks since they are intangible 🤷‍♂️ those are not outliers I feel like

Last edited:
Yee... I know... I mean Daz bones tanked Mihawk's attack as well since he is resistance to cutting attacks... Luffy and Mr.1 are paramecia's... I mean logia can tank probably planet lvl attacks since they are intangible 🤷‍♂️ those are not outliers I feel like
Daz tanking it is an outlier. Not to mention it’s stated to be then worlds strongest slash, meaning it’s stronger than when Zoro cut him, so that’s an outlier too. Logias can tank them because they cannot be touched, however having resistance like luffy, isn’t saving you from someone who’s AP is tens of thousands of times bigger than yours.

Daz tanking it is an outlier. Not to mention it’s stated to be then worlds strongest slash, meaning it’s stronger than when Zoro cut him, so that’s an outlier too. Logias can tank them because they cannot be touched, however having resistance like luffy, isn’t saving you from someone who’s AP is tens of thousands of times bigger than yours.
It's literally on Mr.1's profile... And it isn't an outlier since Mihawk needs to attack with his will as the same way Zoro did which is durability negation to cut him.

It's literally on Mr.1's profile... And it isn't an outlier since Mihawk needs to attack with his will as the same way Zoro did which is durability negation.
You realize that whole sequence is foreshadowing haki right, “being able to hear rocks” . The reasoning on Mr 1’s profile needs to be fixed then. It doesn’t make sense how jozu struggled to tank 1 heavily, but then daz bones can just tank one like that.

If a person has a resistance to a particular element that is tens of thousands of times larger than their regular defense, then there is no reason why they shouldn't be able to no-sell attacks of that particular element. I will be honest, I stopped watching One Piece a bit after they meet the whale, but from what I understand, One Piece is big on elemental rock-paper-scissor, with from what I hear about later arcs, Luffy was able to punch above his weight class against lightning guy because rubber beats electricity.

If a person has a resistance to a particular element that is tens of thousands of times larger than their regular defense, then there is no reason why they shouldn't be able to no-sell attacks of that particular element. I will be honest, I stopped watching One Piece a bit after they meet the whale, but from what I understand, One Piece is big on elemental rock-paper-scissor, with from what I hear about later arcs, Luffy was able to punch above his weight class against lightning guy because rubber beats electricity.
Not true at all. It’s only resistance, not complete immunity, there’s a difference. Also that is because he is IMMUNE to lightning, not resistant. Not to mention that lightning guy was at his AP aka 7-C.

You realize that whole sequence is foreshadowing haki right, “being able to hear rocks” . The reasoning on Mr 1’s profile needs to be fixed then. It doesn’t make sense how jozu struggled to tank 1 heavily, but then daz bones can just tank one like that.
Breath of all things is I think kinda like observation haki but Zoro cutting Mr.1 was because of Limited Durability Negation with Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson & Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon techniques (Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown) swordsman can cut nothing because of their will

Breath of all things is I think kinda like observation haki but Zoro cutting Mr.1 was because of Limited Durability Negation with Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson & Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon techniques (Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown) swordsman can cut nothing because of their will
Well using common sense, why wouldn’t Mihawk have it either? Plus regardless if he did or not, Daz’s steel is made out of well.. steel lol. Mihawk is EASILY able to cut Aokijis frozen tsunami, which is as hard as steel due to clashing with zoro’s swords. Meaning ONE single attack should’ve killed daz. This is just further more proving it’s an outlier. He’s able to cut aokiji’s Ice easily, who has 6-B AP from his ice, but can’t cut daz bonez who’s only low 7-B? Clear outlier to me.

Well using common sense, why wouldn’t Mihawk have it either? Plus regardless if he did or not, Daz’s steel is made out of well.. steel lol. Mihawk is EASILY able to cut Aokijis frozen tsunami, which is as hard as steel due to clashing with zoro’s swords. Meaning ONE single attack should’ve killed daz. This is just further more proving it’s an outlier. He’s able to cut aokiji’s Ice easily, who has 6-B AP from his ice, but can’t cut daz bonez who’s only low 7-B? Clear outlier to me.
Mihawk does have it... Mihawk was aiming at luffy so Mihawk didn't use his will against Mr.1 there but then Mihawk did this easily (why is everything an outlier😂)

Mihawk does have it... Mihawk was aiming at luffy so Mihawk didn't use his will against Mr.1 there but then Mihawk did this easily (why is everything an outlier😂)
If you bothered to read what I put, then you would've realized I already explained why, even if he doesn't use it against Mihawk. It's an outlier because someone who's 6-B, thousands to tens of thousands of times stronger than someone who's Low 7-B, can EASILY cut Aokiji's ice which is 6-B, but cannot cut Daz Bonez. Also, you're just proving my point, because that attack was MEANT for luffy, meaning his will would be put into it, but Daz came out of nowhere just so he could block it. Yes, it's 100% an outlier.

If you bothered to read what I put, then you would've realized I already explained why, even if he doesn't use it against Mihawk. It's an outlier because someone who's 6-B, thousands to tens of thousands of times stronger than someone who's Low 7-B, can EASILY cut Aokiji's ice which is 6-B, but cannot cut Daz Bonez. Also, you're just proving my point, because that attack was MEANT for luffy, meaning his will would be put into it, but Daz came out of nowhere just so he could block it. Yes, it's 100% an outlier.
100%? Stop... Mihawk doesn't even need to put his will against Luffy since luffy doesn't have resistance against cutting attacks

100%? Stop... Mihawk doesn't even need to put his will against Luffy since luffy doesn't have resistance against cutting attacks
Do you have proof that he put his will when cutting daz bonez? If you don’t then it’s a burden of proof fallacy on your behalf. Can you prove yourself and prove that it’s not an outlier, or are you just gonna do the usual thing you do and say I’m wrong without giving an actual counter.

Do you have proof that he put his will when cutting daz bonez? If you don’t then it’s a burden of proof fallacy on your behalf.
Here we go with your bs.. I ain't dealing with this... Talk to tempest about this.. It's literally on his profile

"Burden of proof fallacy", the burden of proof is a philosophical construct about how someone should argue, a fallacy is a flaw in a person's logic. You can't just add fallacy to the end of a word and call it an argument.

Here we go with your bs.. I ain't dealing with this... Talk to tempest about this.. It's literally on his profile
You literally can’t prove anything though. Talk to tempest about it? Is that the only person you need? You can’t even back up your own argument and not even realize how much of an outlier it is, when I compared the ice to daz bonez steel. Pretty sad of you. My bs? You’re literally the clown of the one piece section, who argues without evidence.

"Burden of proof fallacy", the burden of proof is a philosophical construct about how someone should argue, a fallacy is a flaw in a person's logic. You can't just add fallacy to the end of a word and call it an argument.
😭thank you form backing me a little

Oops, that’s my fault. But regardless, monkey of life has no counter.

You literally can’t prove anything though. Talk to tempest about it? Is that the only person you need? You can’t even back up your own argument and not even realize how much of an outlier it is, when I compared the ice to daz bonez steel. Pretty sad of you. My bs? You’re literally the clown of the one piece section, who argues without evidence.
Do you have proof aokiji's ice is stronger than steel? Do you have proof of Daz bone being steel? Also stop getting angry and attacking

Do you have proof aokiji's ice is stronger than steel? Do you have proof of Daz bone being steel? Also stop getting angry and attacking
Attacking? Aren’t you the one who said “here we go with your bs”
It’s as strong as steel, but it’s also as strong as zoro’s swords, since it's literally clashing with Zoro's swords. Zoro stated that “after today I’ll be able to cut steel” referring to daz bonez, stop pretending that you didn’t watch the anime.

Attacking? Aren’t you the one who said “here we go with your bs”
It’s as strong as steel, but it’s also as strong as zoro’s swords. Zoro stated that “after today I’ll be able to cut steel” referring to daz bonez, stop pretending that you didn’t watch the anime.
Zoro can be wrong.... And I said here we go with your bs because you are always down to attack me when ever the chance you get...

Zoro can be wrong.... And I said here we go with your bs because you are always down to attack me when ever the chance you get...
Burden of proof again, prove that zoro was wrong.
Also, I didn't attack you, I just said you needed to prove something. That isn't me attacking you.

Also, I didn't attack you, I just said you needed to prove something. That isn't me attacking you.
I showed multiple scans and all you say is.... Outlier 😑 also you are definitely attacking, use common sense the same way you said to me

I showed multiple scans and all you say is.... Outlier 😑
I said, PROVE that zoro was wrong. Oda isn't gonna straight up make zoro say that he would cut steel. Your scans were useless, because they got debunked by me. Yes it's an outlier, I explained this multiple times. Mihawk easily can cut aokiji's ice which has 6-B defense, but not daz bones with a slash but he's Low 7-B? That sequence of daz blocking it is a huge outlier.

just a question is what you are doing reportable? Its just a question

well we have derailed Luffy FRA bye 👋

plz stop I don't care.... I'm not offended... I just want to report so you stop talking to me.... Not to ban
This is a wiki, I can talk to you whenever I feel like I disagree with your opinion, and debate you about it. If you can't handle a debate, then I don't know what to say to you. Then just don't respond to me, if you feel that way, whatever I said before the "BS" part was not to offend you at all.

Back