• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya and the Challenging Muscle Head (Deku vs Mash Burnedead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Mash's profile is finally official, what better way to start it off with a redo of a previous match.

Deku is in his Villain Hunt Arc key at 45%

Mash is in his Divine Visionary Selection Exam Key

Both start 5 meters away from each other

Speed is equalized

Deku has prior knowledge

Fight takes place in the middle of NYC

Deku:

Mash:

Incon:

Last edited:
Izuku cannot fight at 100%, he can last for only a few minutes before his body collapses and gives out on him.

Every single attack he throws will breaks his own bones, and the shear pain of using 100% greatly limits his movements.

While his opponent can do all of that without hurting himself, and has far more abilities than just punch and kick.

Actually thinking of suggesting a note on his profile, so people understand how limited 100% is.

Izuku cannot fight at 100%, he can last for only a few minutes before his body collapses and gives out on him.

Every single attack he throws will breaks his own bones, and the shear pain of using 100% greatly limits his movements.

While his opponent can do all of that without hurting himself, and has far more abilities than just punch and kick.

Actually thinking of suggesting a note on his profile, so people understand how limited 100% is.
Ah, forgot about that. Any suggestions on other keys I should use to make it fairer?

So let’s look at everything here
AP: Deku 550 MT, Mash 635 MT
Durability: Deku 550 MT, Mash 635 MT
LS: Deku Class T, Mash Class P

Mash has every stat advantage and unless you think smokescreen (which is borderline useless in VS matches) and Danger Sense is going to carry Deku in this fight Mash stomps

I mean, it's less than a 2x difference in AP and durability. Though I do see Lifting Strength being a problem. Should I give Deku prior knowledge to help mitigate this, if it would? (Another thing like the old thread)
So let’s look at everything here
AP: Deku 550 MT, Mash 635 MT
Durability: Deku 550 MT, Mash 635 MT
LS: Deku Class T, Mash Class P

Mash has every stat advantage and unless you think smokescreen (which is borderline useless in VS matches) and Danger Sense is going to carry Deku in this fight Mash stomps

I mean, it's less than a 2x difference in AP and durability. Though I do see Lifting Strength being a problem. Should I give Deku prior knowledge to help mitigate this, if it would? (Another thing like the old thread)
If Deku was given prior knowledge I don’t know how the fight would change. I could see it going one of two ways but I don’t know how Mash himself is in a fight. it could either A: be totally useless as Mash changes on the fly in techniques and styles, or B: Deku could do what he did against Nagant and make a plan with little flaw (His plan against Nagant was flawless in terms of how it worked, it was only stopped because Nagant had a second quirk he didn’t know about. right after the plan was modified and again, it was near flawless). How this would interact with Quirks IDK, as Fa-Jin could be built up well ahead before hand, and give Deku multiple 100% strikes that will have no repercussions, or do nothing At all (mostly just food for thought)

the only reason I brought up AP and Durability was because Mash had such a heavy lead in LS. Normally it wouldn’t do much, and it would still be fair, however with Mash having such a lead in LS it means that adding the extra AP and Druability on top gives him enough physical advantages to be unfair towards Deku.

If Deku was given prior knowledge I don’t know how the fight would change. I could see it going one of two ways but I don’t know how Mash himself is in a fight. it could either A: be totally useless as Mash changes on the fly in techniques and styles, or B: Deku could do what he did against Nagant and make a plan with little flaw (His plan against Nagant was flawless in terms of how it worked, it was only stopped because Nagant had a second quirk he didn’t know about. right after the plan was modified and again, it was near flawless). How this would interact with Quirks IDK, as Fa-Jin could be built up well ahead before hand, and give Deku multiple 100% strikes that will have no repercussions, or do nothing At all (mostly just food for thought)

the only reason I brought up AP and Durability was because Mash had such a heavy lead in LS. Normally it wouldn’t do much, and it would still be fair, however with Mash having such a lead in LS it means that adding the extra AP and Druability on top gives him enough physical advantages to be unfair towards Deku.
Mmm, we I'm not the best sorta person to explain things, but Mash is sorta a tank. Whenever he gets hit, he usually just powers through it to try and beat down his opponent. He does however use the environment and his opponents weaknesses at times, such as when he split the ground in a room to limit a speedsters movement, or how he somehow covered his opponents hand in tartar sauce to prevent them from using sound to travel. Maybe ask people who could explain better, like @KobsterHope07 or @LIFE_OF_KING .

Maybe I should increase the distance to give them more space? And I'm assuming that since I didn't specify a location, it just takes place in a city right? Maybe Izuku could use that to his advantage as well?

Maybe I should increase the distance to give them more space? And I'm assuming that since I didn't specify a location, it just takes place in a city right? Maybe Izuku could use that to his advantage as well?
If it’s in a city then Izuku continually bounces around. If he knows he can’t win with just his standard abilities then he will use anything he has to his advantage. true flight, danger sense, (can Mash see through smokescreen? I’m not putting it down as an advantage because this thing is borderline useless in any VS debate), though I’d suggest specifying the location, and using SBA (just because those are made to make matches fair)

Alright, the location has been specified.
true flight, danger sense, (can Mash see through smokescreen? I’m not putting it down as an advantage because this thing is borderline useless in any VS debate)
Mash can also fly by kicking in the air, just so you know

There hasn't been an enemy in Mash that has any kind of ability to obscure the area, so there aren't any feats of him being able to do so. Though, he is stated to have the "instincts of a wild beast", so take that how you will.

Last edited:
Fajin could probably counter this
Also, the same technique never works two times against Mash, as he quickly adapts to the style. So anything Deku uses once will not work again
ouch
Mash has the skill to trap people and limit their movement by vibrating the ground or trapping them on rocks, even if the enemy is much faster
Deku breaks rocks on a daily basis, this won't be a problem
Mash also has the option to trap Deku underground
Deku has flight, he can't be trap underground

Fajin could probably counter this
I mean, mash was moving in slow motion while abyss was moving at a speed higher than Hypersonic+. That is a difference greater than 1000 times
Deku breaks rocks on a daily basis, this won't be a problem
Everybody breaks rocks in Mashle, the problem is how long he will take him to get out. Even if it is 0.1 seconds, that will be enough time for an attack
Deku has flight, he can't be trap underground
Mash flies too, and even more accurately. It's not hard to take him down considering the advantage in LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back