• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya and the Challenging Muscle Head (Deku vs Mash Burnedead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a complete stomp, Deku still has a little chance (Small chance, but he has it)
Most of his ability gets counter. The only thing he has going for him is Danger Sense and Fajin and once mash has adapted it's over. It's looking close to a stomp, but I'll wait for more arguments

It's not a complete stomp, Deku still has a little chance (A tiny chance, but he has it)
And that is? Fa Jin needs time to build up, he won't use it unless he feels it's necessary, and getting restrained basically prevents him from doing anything. (Also don't think Fa Jin would take this guy down in one hit, with his skill he won't be hit by it again even if Izuku gets enough time to decide to use it and charge up)

I don't get why we call match ups on profile noticeable, what's so noticeable about this? I think Mash easily wins here, I don't like calling a stomp but dude seems way out of Izuku's lead. At the least this is an easy victory, without question.

If he can overcome Shiggy's regen, than yeah.

This guy can fly so decay spread don't work.

Does regeneration recover Shigaraki's stamina? If not, it will only be Icon at best
The AFO Shigaraki we can use can't fight forever, his body will start breaking apart which will slow his regen down in fact. Perfect Shigaraki still isn't a thing, and would be another key regardless.

The AFO Shigaraki we can use can't fight forever, his body will start breaking apart which will slow his regen down in fact. Perfect Shigaraki still isn't a thing, and would be another key regardless.
I mean we can use 95% shigraki at the start of his fight with star (before he loses some powers)

I mean we can use 95% shigraki at the start of his fight with star (before he loses some powers)
We have no idea if that'll stop his body from breaking apart, since he is still incomplete and his body can likely still break down.

95% should be seen as the same as 75%, as they weren't shown to be different beyond Shigaraki using more Quirks for obvious reasons. Basically they have the same weakness, until proven otherwise.

So, I'm guessing Mash vs Deku isn't a fair fight. What a shame. But from what I'm getting at here, I should switch Deku out with Shigi, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back