• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Deku: @Shadow_x007x

Mash: @Robo432343 @AnAverageUsername @ZawierJ @Dark_Soul20189 @SatellaTheWoE @Naitodesu @LordGinSama

Incon: @Vzearr

Last edited:
Only I should be allowed to make vs titles involving Mashle characters 🗿

Anyways, going by SBA Mash starts in Unlimited Physical Mode without holding back. I uh, don't know what the high 6-B value is. Maybe double his peak base value? Ah, god, wish the verse wasn't so stagnant.

do you think this is gonna be exactly the same as last time?

do you think this is gonna be exactly the same as last time?
Hey that's me-

Vote for Deku: If Deku's speed is the same, Deku can instantly increase his speed with Gearshift, which will make him faster than Mash. After that, he can use Fa Jin to gather more energy.

Vote for Deku: If Deku's speed is the same, Deku can instantly increase his speed with Gearshift, which will make him faster than Mash. After that, he can use Fa Jin to gather more energy.
Mash can also increase his speed via Muscle Magic attacks with stuff like Big Bang Dash and Punch Squared (and maybe Hurricane Rush as well since that's literally using all of his muscles in conjunction), both of which end up speed blitzing those comparable to himself. Not only this, Mash is a massive endurance unit, being able to take attacks like deep slashes all over his body, being impaled from behind by a trident which tore through a lot of his torso, taking multiple lightning shocks, and even having his heart ripped out, yet he keeps fighting. His superb senses and analytical prediction also let him counter those faster than himself, and he's even willing to tank attacks to get a hold of his opponents.

Welp, I am gonna do some bolding real quick for Mash profiles..... I can barley read his abilities due to being the same colour as some of the explanation brb in 15 min, If you disagree with the bolding feel free to revert them.

Welp, I am gonna do some bolding real quick for Mash profiles..... I can barley read his abilities due to being the same colour as some of the explanation brb in 15 min, If you disagree with the bolding feel free to revert them.
Their we Go, I am done. Should be much easier now to read his abilities.....
Oh thank you, More help for Mashle profiles is always appreciated

Anyways, your thoughts on who wins?

I honesly don't know enough about either character to give a fair judgement, and after looking at the profiles both have good wincons, So i will wait until someone with more knowledge of either character comes. But I am leaning towards Mash due to his greater gravity manipulation and soul manipulation.

I honesly don't know enough about either character to give a fair judgement, and after looking at the profiles both have good wincons, So i will wait until someone with more knowledge of either character comes. But I am leaning towards Mash due to his greater gravity manipulation and soul manipulation.
Okay, uhh, those are resistances. Even then, there's a crt (that's dead in the water it looks like) to remove the soul manip resistance as it was a misunderstanding based on phrasing and translation.

But hey I mean Mash's grappling is so good it might as well count as "hax"-

Okay, uhh, those are resistances. Even then, there's a crt (that's dead in the water it looks like) to remove the soul manip resistance as it was a misunderstanding based on phrasing and translation.

But hey I mean Mash's grappling is so good it might as well count as "hax"-
Sorry about, Like i said i don't really know much about either character. and been looking over profiles to make lists of things that needs to be fixed for some of the verses i support, My mind is no with me right now......

I hate my "t" key it dosen't work properly....

I'll go with incon. The insane lifting strength advantage should spike the small AP disadvantage for Mash, but, I'm not sure about who would land the first hit and who develops faster speed wise.

I'll go with incon. The insane lifting strength advantage should spike the small AP disadvantage for Mash, but, I'm not sure about who would land the first hit and who develops faster speed wise.
Mash's accelerated development allows him to improve at an extraordinary fast rate. Mash was tasked with defeating one hundred armored knights that were so far above him he had no choice but to improve in just only a month, when normally it would take someone a year. Want to know what he did? He beat 10 in just 4 days, which would have taken a month for anyone else. His improvement rate his bonkers crazy, and he did all of this with barely any break. Plus, Mash's analytical prediction should allow him to counter whatever Deku throws out after seeing it once.

Back