• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku (MHA) vs Yang (RWBY)

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Yang has 8B dura isn't this a stomp since Deku can't even make her flinch while she wails on him plus as he's hitting her she's just getting stronger
She can till be damaged by High 8-C and 8-C attacks

>8-B dura

>Can be damaged by High 8-C attacks

Okay...

>Can also be damaged by 8-C attacks.

Wtf.

V5 Yang is fine, I won't use V6.

V6 Yang scales to Vernal who one shotted the Gigas, who's arm alone can one shot the complete Paladins, which are baseline High 8-C. Izuku isn't even 2x stronger than the Paladins. Yang was already better at CQC in V1-3 and she's gotten even better in V5. She doesn't need the AP advantage, heck she might stomp in her V6 key.

Also: Aura's durability is cumulative; it will deplete with each attack she takes and can be brought down by characters of similar strength. Her Aura should be as good as Ruby's. Who's Aura can protect her from four hits from Tyrian, who scales to Vernal. 20% is far stronger than 8%, but he isn't taking her out in one hit.

Note: My keyboard is broken, so I'm typing with the on screen keyboard, so forgive my slower and sloppier writing.

He can hurt her, just as much as before.

But Yang's Semblance runs out after awhile, also she doesn't use it that much anyway. V5 Yang won't spam it either, she'll only use it when she's positive that she can take him out with it, or if he starts pushing her back..

Though he can defend with the Gauntlet, remember it only covers his arm, it's not a perfect shield.

Ok this match now to put it simply I still say Deku takes this high difficulty if Yang's Aura can be brought down by High8-C opponents Deku scales high above 3 tons with his Full Gauntlet and would be very much willing to use it when he notices he isn't really hurting Yang (visibly anyway) the problem then comes when she uses her semblance she won't oneshot him but she'll definitely deal quite a bit of damage however Deku can block her attacks pretty safely with his gauntlet but she also out skills but then again if Deku is really feeling threatened he can increase his durability with 20% plus her reluctance to use it could lead to her getting KO'd

Yang is entirely capable of oneshotting people normally as strong as herself or stronger with her semblance active (Ie. Killer Quartet Flynt or the Atlesian Paladin)

She can become up to 8x stronger with her semblance

Also her reluctance to use it stems from her not actively allowing herself to get hit to make herself stronger, her getting KOed is pretty unlikely

WeeklyBattles said:
Here, she is able to take hits from opponents 4x stronger than herself and dish back hits twice as strong, 8x.
So then this is a stomp she outskills and if she lands one punch with her semblance it's gg plus at that point Deku can't even damage her his only chance is that her aura gives out before her semblance activates which as far as I know hasn't happened before

No it doesn't, her Semblance can only be assumed to be stronger than 4x.

8x is no good.

@Calaca Yes, but only V6 High 8-C and Pro Huntsmen. The V5 cast is still baseline.

Her being 8x only applies if she's hit by something 4x stronger than herself, so if he uses 30% then she'd get proportionally stronger

She does oneshot, her semblance amps her to the point that she can oneshot people 4x stronger than herself like the Paladin or Flynt

@Rusty

When something like that happens it means that they hold a similar power difference between those characters since the feats are comparable. It'd mean that OP characters are 4x stronger, but they wouldn't one-shot a character who one-shots baselines.

When did we agree with her Semblance making her 8x stronger? I am pretty sure it was agreed on that at her max she can become 4x stronger. If she really could become up to 8x stronger she would've been up to 8-B with semblance in her V4-V6 keys.

Peter1129 said:
When did we agree with her Semblance making her 8x stronger? I am pretty sure it was agreed on that at her max she can become 4x stronger. If she really could become up to 8x stronger she would've been up to 8-B with semblance.
On the RWBy discussion thread

AnonymousBlank said:
Weekly didn't lie, he said Yang's semblance ca make her x8 stronger which is true.
Then why was he arguing that she'd oneshot Deku the whole premise of that was Yang can oneshot Deku because she can get 8x stronger than him with her semblance

Back