• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku (MHA) vs Yang (RWBY)

Okay

What the **** are their AP values?

One shots aren't equalized across verses. Fiction is incredibly inconsistent with them, and modifiers as a whole. Here, it's 7.5x AP or bust.

So Deku just upscales a lot.

As I see it, once Semblance gets going, they should be around equal, although steadily favoring Yang as she continues to amp.

Deku beat Yang Base to Base. AP + Dura advantage, intelligence, and the fact he uses kicks should be enough to match Yang's skill, so she'd rely on her Semblance when she's low enough on Aura. She overtakes him at that point, and would prob win, but Deku just amps to 20% and starts beating her around or uses 30% and takes her out. If Yang is using her semblance, the match is already almost over, so all Deku really needs to do is outlast her, which he assuredly can. If he uses 30% from the full gauntlet at any point before Yang uses her semblance to stat amp, Deku also wins.

Hero in Training has my vote

He doesnt have an ap advantage my dude, theyre equal in base and Yang's amps are superior to Deku in 20%-30%

Yang is somewhat over or about 1.42 tons in base. Deku is 3.19 tons. That's an advantage. And no, her amps aren't superior, Deku's are. 5% to 8% was an over 2x increase on his power, would you like to take a guess on how much of an increase 20% would be? Or 30%? At 100%, he's Low 7-C, the increase in power he gets from percentages is massive. If 20% was even just a 2x power boost, which is an inane lowball, he'd be stronger than Yang.

Deku isnt 3.19 tons in base, he's baseline just like yang (Though since its Volume 6 Yang she actually oneshots baselines so she's >>> 2 tons)

Yang's is a 4x against people equal to herself and it increases proportional to how strong her opponent is

Yes, Deku is 3.19 in 8%. He hurt Overhaul whose durability comes from an attack above 3.19 tons. That has been said before in this thread due to the recent upgrade.

This isn't volume 6 Yang, it's 1-3. OP hasn't updated the match yet if you've convinced him to change it,, but from what I've seen 1-3 Yang should be fine anyway. Skill diff is relative and neither of them stomp in any categorie, so I don't know why you want v6 Yang to be used.

Which high 8-c baselines has she one shot in v1-3.

Her getting stronger proportional to who she's fighting is a threat only if it enables her to one shot Deku immediately after getting her Semblance. So unlesss she gets to slightly over 23 tons, Deku is still going to beat her by just stat amping himself and using his Low 7-C gauntlet to block some attacks to get his own hits in.

That's not your decision to make, it's OP's. The upgrade he's gotten isn't even enough to warrant this match being changed anyway.

23 tons is what Yang needs to become to one shot Deku at 8% after getting her semblance, not what she has to beat.

Ive messaged them requesting they change it

Yang is able to oneshot people as strong as deku with her semblance in canon

What counts as a one shot in her canon is irrelevant. Here, she needs to be 7.5 times higher than Deku to one shot.

Does her Semblance allow her to become City Block Level, eclipsing even the City Block level feat that most of the characters later on scale to, in volumes 1-3

Killer Quartet doesn't enhance Flynt's durability, he had 8-c + dura when she hit him, and all it did was knock what was left of his aura out, not even KO. So that's not a one shot.

WeeklyBattles said:
Deku isnt 3.19 tons in base, he's baseline just like yang (Though since its Volume 6 Yang she actually oneshots baselines so she's >>> 2 tons)

Yang's is a 4x against people equal to herself and it increases proportional to how strong her opponent is
Deku is 3 tons in 8% he's been upgraded

I'm back and it seems like many things can change in four days.

Well, I've changed this to Volume 5 Yang for the sake of fairness.

Until she's High 8-C I can't do that. But even then, the High 8-C scaling for V6 is high.

Volume 3 Weiss's Gigas arm, can one shot a Paladin that overpowered a 1.4 character. Weiss and her summons become stronger in Volume 5 and Vernal can one shot her summon.

Even assuming the Gigas is baseline, V 6 Yang scales to someone who casually one shotted something that is at least 2 Tons

Edit: V-5 Ruby is baseline

Back