• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IWAE!!!! Another Rider Revision Part 1 !!??

Let's begin for revision about Another Riders :V and Like I said , It's easy for scaling in Zi-O series that can comparible to each other....

I will started for this one....

1. Another Zi-O > Hiryu Kakogawa

Fake King Zi-O

Another Zio Smile

Idiot ***king guy who hate Sougo so much since he was kid...... and become fake king in alternate world.....

We don't think much about his tier & power because his first form can comparible to Zi-O II in the fight with Power Mimicry that he can transform to other Another Riders

and the second one Another Zi-O II stronger than before and can tank some slash attack from Grand Zi-O with environment change from day to night when he use time reverse abilty to revive summoned another rider.

He should get At least High 4-C for his both keys

Another Ryuga > Dark shinji

Shinji always to see you

Another Ryuga undefeated

Dark Side Shinji that everyone know him if you watched Ryuki...

I think his Another Rider's stat can comparible to Original Ryuga with new ability , Attack Reflection which can kill Geiz by reflect his finisher back

but he can't reflect Zi-O II's attack who can overpowered him

So , that mean.... He get High 7-C , At most High 6-A with Attack Reflection

Another Kabuto > Sou Yaguruma

Laugh me

Hell Brothers 2019

Thanks for him to give new speed feat to Waga Maou Team

Hell Brother 2019 cannot tank the finisher attack from both Geiz & Woz but somehow Punch Hopper can speed blitz Zi-O II if he doesn't use future sight ability , that make they still are Low 7-C not High 4-C in this moment......or Possibly High 4-C????

Another Blade > Amane Kurihara

Amane is grown

Another Blade Profile

First Female Another Rider that she was Hajime's Kid..... FBI OPEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Zi-O series , she can comparible to Kamen Rider Blade at peak and Joker Undead that absorb from Kensaki and Hajime's Joker Power. also , Hajime can harm Zi-O with his finisher and she overpowered Geiz and Woz.....

I mean she should get 8-A (Comparible to Kamen Rider Blade that his strongest attack has 112 tons) to High 6-A?(overpowered Geiz and Woz) with Likely 5-B via Environmental Destruction (If it has only one Joker , the world will be destroyed by rule of battle royal)

for others such as Another Build , Another Ex-aid , etc. I will make them later and must make their original profile first soon.....

wait a moment!! , I forgot this guy.....

5. Tid > Another Kuuga

Tid use za warudo
Profile Another Kuuga
Super Gay Time Jacker with Superior Ability when he still was time jacker such as Power Nullification , that can stop or break Sento , Sougo and Geiz's Transformation. Mind Control that can control Sento. Time Stop like other Time Jackers......

After he become Another Kuuga by himself , he get nerf??? this moment , he should be comparible to Original Kuuga Mighty Form and Ultimate Form with Summoning Minions & some Energy Attack Ability He get Unknown tier (Time Jacker) , 8-C in Another Kuuga and High 4-C in Another Ultimate....

Mr.Cutlery said:
Not here to discuss, but can you not structure the thread like this?
Sorry very much , I'm just excited when started to edit new profile :( XD

but how I delete this thread????

Back