• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivan Drago's AP

Jackythejack

They/Them
So, Ivan's AP lists a feat where he punches...a mat, I guess? I don't understand it all, but I'm very confused by this. It's 16 kJ, which I mean okay. If there was no other shows of strength than whatever, but his striking strength section literally says he exerts enough force to crush skulls four times over, so I'm just wondering why the heck he doesn't scale to crushing skulls? I mean, wouldn't striking strength essentially scale to AP? I just don't understand it.

Also should rocky have a verse page? I'm just curious because I could make it. One of the few verses to have 9-C characters as well so I mean I dunno. Makes it seem a little more special. I'd be willing to make a verse page.

His justification is exerting more pressure than what is required to crush concrete and skulls, so in a way he does scale to crushing skulls.

AP always scales to striking strength for a purely physical fighter, it's basic logic that doesn't usually have to be stated. So if you find a feat listed in his striking strength that is higher than the ones listed in his AP, don't take that to mean his AP isn't being scaled to that feat.

Oh, well I mean I think it should be better better stayed, because...I had a thread closed due to the confusion.

So, he does have the AP to crush skulls? Just confirmation. Because if so I need to open that thread again

Striking strength should scale to the attack potency as far as I am aware.

Back