• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So recently I watched Creed III and it was phenomenal. I went back, refreshed my memory of the series, and now I'm in love with it, which makes the state of the verse here just painful to look at. Frankly, it's barren and messy at the same time. The top tiers scale to a calc with much-questioned accuracy that still has yet to be revised or redone. Several prominent characters are not present on the wiki. The Powers of the Verse section has outdated phrasing/formatting. There's a handful of missing abilities that leave the profiles lacking substance. Skill feats and scaling, which is basically the meat of the franchise as far as vs battles go, is hardly touched upon. Basically, it's old, and it's broke. Anybody who's interested in the verse, and wants to improve it, please feel free to make your voice heard here.

Back