• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Its your big break in TV. Welcome to rework time bitch!" (Freddy Krueger)

Been a while since I've seen Freddy vs Jason, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Jason tanking attacks from Freddy in the dream world? Or was Freddy just messing around.

I disagree with L2-C. "I will remake" does not necessarily mean a complete re-creation, destroying and creating a new one etc. He is just trying to imply that he is going to reorganize it, but if there is a context that directly implies that he is going to remake (recreate) it, my opinion may change.

No opinion about the rest rn.

Last edited:
Been a while since I've seen Freddy vs Jason, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Jason tanking attacks from Freddy in the dream world? Or was Freddy just messing around.
Freddy was messing around, later into the fight he turns Jason into a child and starts to drown him in his memories which was killing Jason in real life until the characters woke him up

Freddy was messing around, later into the fight he turns Jason into a child and starts to drown him in his memories which was killing Jason in real life until the characters woke him up
Still think it was stupid that they gave Jason a fear of water when he was fine with it in part 8.....

Anyways thanks for answering, I should watch these movies again for this Halloween season

Still think it was stupid that they gave Jason a fear of water when he was fine with it in part 8.....
ACTUALLY 🤓

Jason did not fear water in the movie, Freddy went inside his mind and memories to find the last fear he had. Water. Which he later abused the **** out of which is why he “fears” water in the plot

Oh yeah, don't know if it pertains to this thread, but Jason should probably have a "+" added to his wall level key in his undead state. Since Freddy has it yeah?

In the AP section of the "Real World" key, the "Wall level+" should be "Wall level". His Durability should be "At least Wall level" since he survived hits and several attacks from Jason.

Regarding his "Dream World" key, why is his Durability "At least Small Building level, likely higher" if his Striking Strength is 7-A?, and shouldn't level 7-A be solely for his powers and not for his physical attacks?

I don't agree with Nigh-Omniscience.

Everything else looks fine, good work.

Last edited:
In the AP section of the "Real World" key, the "Wall level+" should be "Wall level". His Durability should be "At least Wall level" since he survived hits and several attacks from Jason.
I thought Jason was Wall Level+?
Regarding his "Dream World" key, why is his Durability "At least Small Building level, likely higher" if his Striking Strength is 7-A?, and shouldn't level 7-A be solely for his powers and not for his physical attacks?
I am not sure how ST works but 7-A is only with his powers so
I don't agree with Nigh-Omniscience.
Hmm fair fair, I wanna hear some more opinions on that

I thought Jason was Wall Level+?
Not anymore, the boiler calculation was debunked, a new calculation was made and it gave less than 200 kJ. Now Undead Jason simply scales well above his human key.
I am not sure how ST works but 7-A is only with his powers so
Based on that, the Striking Strength of the "Dream World" key should be lowered to "At least 9-B (Can damage Jason and throw him several meters)." I'm also not sure I scale the Durability of this key to Freddy's Durability with the Necronomicon.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, what happened to that Freddy 2-C thing?

Not anymore, the boiler calculation was debunked, a new calculation was made and it gave less than 200 kJ. Now Undead Jason simply scales well above his human key.
Oh fair.
Based on that, the Striking Strength of the "Dream World" key should be lowered to "At least 9-B (Can damage Jason and throw him several meters)."
Okay
I'm also not sure I scale the Durability of this key to Freddy's Durability with the Necronomicon.
Why not? Its the same freddy but only has a wider range
EDIT: Out of curiosity, what happened to that Freddy 2-C thing?
Well I thought about it but the situation was basically what happened in the comics. I dont know, I can readd it if I see more people ask for it

What are the opinions Low 2-C?
Very vague.

Furthermore, it is not Japanese here to say that world can mean universe. Only if you show other moments that the word "World" is used for universe in the series.

So I disagree with Low 2-C.

EDIT: And even if you prove this, you would have to show why it is about the timeline and not the 3-A universe.

he controls dream worlds time and space fully, after embodying the book of the dead he now controls the real world just like how he controls the dream world
Except that he in the dream world is 7-A with the range of "At least Kilometers with most abilities, Interdimensional with Telepathy"

So this is not even accepted.

Except that he in the dream world is 7-A with the range of "At least Kilometers with most abilities, Interdimensional with Telepathy"
Because Freddy does not control the entirety of the dream world until he gains enough power to break the walls of reality and gain full control over both the real world and dream world.

Plus he still controls a time and space continuum that is the size of a town. Its on the abilities on the top as you can see.

I'm not for Tier 3/2 Freddy (the most he ever did was make a storm), but giving him "At least 7-A" for his Necronomicon tier is fine.

Lifting strength needs to be split up for keys.

Base Freddy various at. Sometimes he's 9-C and sometimes he's 9-B, so it might be worth giving him a various tier like Jason's possessed bodies.

Nigh-Omniscience and Nigh-Omnipresence also isn't supported.

I'm not for Tier 3/2 Freddy (the most he ever did was make a storm)
What about his statement about remaking the world in his own image?
Lifting strength needs to be split up for keys.
Isnt it same for all his versions?
Base Freddy various at. Sometimes he's 9-C and sometimes he's 9-B
Why would Freddy be 9-C?
Nigh-Omniscience
Fair
and Nigh-Omnipresence also isn't supported.
We see Freddy occupy two places at once and appear out of basically everywhere

What about his statement about remaking the world in his own image?
Most it would justify is a Tier 6 rating.

Isnt it same for all his versions?
Dream Freddy > human Freddy and human Freddy never matched or overpowered Jason to my knowledge.

Why would Freddy be 9-C?
The weaker versions of IRL Freddy are around this level to my memory, with normal people being able to overpower him. NMoES 2 and FvJ were him at his maximum real world strength feat wise.

We see Freddy occupy two places at once and appear out of basically everywhere
That's more like duplication/cloning himself rather than nigh-omnipresence

Most it would justify is a Tier 6 rating.
6-A?
Dream Freddy > human Freddy and human Freddy never matched or overpowered Jason to my knowledge.
I am kinda confused, we see Real Freddy fight against and hold his own against Jason
The weaker versions of IRL Freddy are around this level to my memory, with normal people being able to overpower him. NMoES 2 and FvJ were him at his maximum real world strength feat wise.
I dont remember tbh, most of the time he got trapped/outsmarted in the real world. For example in the first movie Nancy burned him
That's more like duplication/cloning himself rather than nigh-omnipresence
I guess thats fine. Idk I feel like Nigh-Omni feels better in context but Ig...

Not really sure about the Universe level+, but so far it's alright. Though I think you should provide a better explanation on Freddy's Nigh-Omniscience

In the first movie, he was hit with a sledgehammer and Nancy hit him with a chair that broke against his back. In the second movie he went through a teenager and a wooden door with his claws, was not affected when they tried to stab him with a kitchen knife, went through the door of a house (it was a wooden and glass door), and killed several people at a party. The only time "a normal human" overpowered him was when his daughter broke his hand, stabbed him with a bunch of weapons, and then blew him up. So if there's any evidence that Freddy actually varies in power (rather than his daughter simply being 9-B) then I agree with "Varies. 9-C to 9-B"
I am kinda confused, we see Real Freddy fight against and hold his own against Jason
Yes, he briefly fought Jason. He also pushed a container full of sand.

Back