• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Its your big break in TV. Welcome to rework time bitch!" (Freddy Krueger)

Hmm sure
I added this already
Existence Erasure (The deaths of Carlos, Spencer and John erased all traces of them from the Real World, including history and memory)
I need some scans for this
Statistics Amplification (Grew powerful enough to the point he could affect the Real World from the Dream World),
Its empowerment

I guess thats fine. Idk I feel like Nigh-Omni feels better in context but Ig...
This is the qualification for Nigh-Omni
Nigh-Omnipresence is when somebody is almost everywhere at once. An example of this includes being Omnipresent within a city or a planet.
Freddy being at two places at once isn't Nigh-Omni, since to get that he must be everywhere within the Dream. Which he isn't afaik.

For the profile:
This doesn't qualify as invulnerability.

Weaknesses: Freddy is overconfident and tends to toy with his prey.
I would also add "Freddy is overconfident and tends to toy with his prey even when its determinantal to his success". To use the prime example, when he fought Ash and Jason he literally messed around for so long he lost because it gave them to much time to seal him in a Soul Vortex.

The range of the Necronomicon should be Planetary, since it’s alternative version raised evil dead across the entire planet in Marvel Zombies crossover.

The Necronomicon only works as one way scaling. Meaning that only feats shown in the FvJvA comics and the original Three Evil Dead movies are useable for the profile.

The Necronomicon only works as one way scaling. Meaning that only feats shown in the FvJvA comics and the original Three Evil Dead movies are useable for the profile.
aren't they a canon crossover? Ash listed to be the same one as the one in Dynamite evil dead run (Both earth 818793)

Last edited:
aren't they a canon crossover? Ash listed to be the same one as the one in Dynamite evil dead run (Both earth 818793)
I don't think any of that is canon, the Ash from the Dynamite comics (which includes FvsJvsA and many more crossovers) doesn't fit into the Evil Dead timeline. Additionally, in Dynamite Comics Ash has feats that would easily reach Tier 8, such as surviving a plane explosion or fighting Marvel characters. That's why I always thought it was best to remove FvsJvsA from the profiles here, or make a separate profile for the Dynamite comics versions. But for some reason only FvsJvsA is taken into account here.

I don't think any of that is canon, the Ash from the Dynamite comics (which includes FvsJvsA and many more crossovers) doesn't fit into the Evil Dead timeline. Additionally, in Dynamite Comics Ash has feats that would easily reach Tier 8, such as surviving a plane explosion or fighting Marvel characters. That's why I always thought it was best to remove FvsJvsA from the profiles here, or make a separate profile for the Dynamite comics versions. But for some reason only FvsJvsA is taken into account here.
Ash from dynamite comic which is Earth 818793 and the Main Evil Dead is not the same yes. But isn't the FvsJvsA supposed to be canon sequel to Jason vs Freddy movie? Its also said here, i dont think freddy need a seperate profile.

FvJvA is part of Dynamite Army of Darkness series, so it's either that or separate profile entirely.

Freddy talks about the events of the movie several times

"This kinda makes me forgive you after you ripped my arm off and tried to kill me!" and stuff

The crossover only acknowledges the first three movies and even the comics have contradicting canon/events due to being serialized.

So the profiles for Jaspn and Freddy, at least up to this point, only use their crossover comics and the first three movies for scaling.

The page itself notes it
Invulnerability is the power to be immune to conventional harm.

Characters with such powers may simply be unaffected by normal attacks, necessitating the use of things like Durability Negation to get through. Others have more conditional invulnerability, such as one that just prevents harm from conventional weaponry, but can be easily circumvented by supernatural abilities. It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy.

This is distinct from simply particularly high durability, which may make a character seem invulnerable to weaker opponents. Only characters whose invulnerability is clearly more than simply being exceptionally durable for the verse's setting qualify.

Profiles whose invulnerability is limited to working on only certain kinds of attacks should have the ability listed as Limited and/or have the limitation described in their weaknesses sections.
To get invulnerable you have to be outright immune to something, as in guns conceptually cannot hurt you, rather than just being durable.

To get invulnerable you have to be outright immune to something, as in guns conceptually cannot hurt you, rather than just being durable.
I mean the scene makes it seem like the bullets just get countered and doesnt hurt freddy, Idk tbh am open to arguments here.

Would it make Super Freddy have 8-A dura or smth?

Yeah, Freddy needs his last key removed. Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash isn't canon to any of the film series, not even Freddy Vs. Jason.

It's a sequel to FvJ, but a different continuity. Namely, it takes place in the Earth-818793 universe alongside the other Army of Darkness comics. FvJ is canon to FvJvA, but FvJvA isn't canon to FvJ

As it's a different continuity, made by different people, and the version of Freddy in the movies is not the same one used in the comic, it needs to be separated. We don't use stuff from 818783 for Ash or Herbert West, so I don't think Freddy should be different.

thought Bullets are 8-A and pretty sure that is how much dura you need to be immune to them
No, 8-A is a calc about if the largest known bullet was accelerated as fast as the fastest known bullet and the durability needed to resist that. Tanks aren't 8-A and they are bulletproof (to non cannon rounds) as an IRL example.

No, 8-A is a calc about if the largest known bullet was accelerated as fast as the fastest known bullet and the durability needed to resist that. Tanks aren't 8-A and they are bulletproof (to non cannon rounds) as an IRL example.
I assume we have no way to give a rating then?

gonna remove the necromonicon key or smth?
I don't see why we would. For Jason at least the Necronomicon stuff has been reinforced as canon multiple times and Freddy exists in the same universe as Jason.

I don't see why we would. For Jason at least the Necronomicon stuff has been reinforced as canon multiple times and Freddy exists in the same universe as Jason.
What are we gonna do with the Low 2-C? Would it be Tier 6-A or smth

Maybe it can be Low 2-C since he gained power to control the real world just like how he controls the dream world which has shown to be controlled in spatial and time ways

What are we gonna do with the Low 2-C?
Not use it

Maybe it can be Low 2-C since he gained power to control the real world just like how he controls the dream world which has shown to be controlled in spatial and time ways
He never controls the entirety of the Dream World. He is empowered by the Dream Demons to cause misery but he's nowhere near their power.

I don't see why we would.
Because it's not even the same Freddy, it's a completely different continuity. This would be like scaling Marvel Cinematic Universe characters to Marvel Comics feats

For reference, Michael Myers recently got split into multiple profiles for a similar scenario, the Green trilogy isn't canon to the first movie but the first movie is canon to the Green trilogy

Didnt he start being able to at the end of Freddys Dead?
No, since Freddy is still ultimately limited to one location and required others to expand his influence. He never goes into Tier 2 territory since we don't know how big dreams are.

For reference, Michael Myers recently got split into multiple profiles for a similar scenario
For Michael it's because his movies have canonically different timelines. OG Freddy from NMoES to Freddy vs Jason is the same character who exists in a world with Jason, who through WoG and novelizations considers aspects of the Evil Dead canon to itself.

No, since Freddy is still ultimately limited to one location and required others to expand his influence. He never goes into Tier 2 territory since we don't know how big dreams are.
Wasnt the plot of the movie Freddy slowly gaining power to affect the entire world and the real world? At least thats what I understood

Where would Freddy at his maximum potential scale then? If he succeeded in breaking the dimension wall between dreams and the real world

For Michael it's because his movies have canonically different timelines
The exact same thing is the case here, FvJvA is very explicitly a different timeline of FvJ and Evil Dead. It cannot be used for the main canon profiles because it's explicitly an alternate universe. I recall this being accepted for both Jason and Ash, so Freddy isn't any different

who through WoG and novelizations considers aspects of the Evil Dead canon to itself.
Aspects of Evil Dead maybe, but not specifically the FvJvA alternate universe

The Evil Dead wiki has a page that explains the canon, I linked it earlier. I can get scans later. But yeah, FvJvA is rather explicitly different timeline/alternate universe and can't be used for the main canon profiles

We need to do what we did for Michael's Green profile. As Halloween 1 is canon to Green, it's hosted there alongside the Green-specific stuff. FvJ is canon to FvJvA, but not the other way around.

The exact same thing is the case here, FvJvA is very explicitly a different timeline of FvJ and Evil Dead. It cannot be used for the main canon profiles because it's explicitly an alternate universe.
When is it stated to be an alternate universe?
I recall this being accepted for both Jason and Ash, so Freddy isn't any different
It was only accepted for Ash, since it was determined that any crossovers comic wise were their own things and we just used the movies + STARS series for his profile. Jason's profile was never adjusted to not include feats from FvJvA
Where would Freddy at his maximum potential scale then? If he succeeded in breaking the dimension wall between dreams and the real world
At most just Tier 7 or 6. Nothing higher than that without an actual showing.

Would "remaking" the world be High 6-A lol
If he can do it quickly and in one action it would. But we don't know what that means. He can be 7-A and still remake the world with his powers or he could be 6-B.

Back