• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting Garou FRA.

Naruto's radiation is, according to its profile, basic resistance to cosmic radiations which is 0.9 grays per year, meanwhile Garou's passive radiation is at least 100 grays per hour
Game Naruto is hardly any different than Manga Naruto save from AP and the aforementioned mediocre abilities. Garou still washes the verse.
Damn and if this match doesn't equalized speed then garou will have more advantage over naruto since his speed is MFTL and Naruto is just FTL+

Speed advantage with Instinctive Reaction, helps as well.

If this is peak Cosmic Garou he literally upscales like hundreds of oneshots above his current AP btw according to the narrator and graph so I'm pretty sure he just pokes Naruto once and it's over

1cefxm3jejoa1.png

If this is peak Cosmic Garou he literally upscales like hundreds of oneshots above his current AP btw according to the narrator and graph so I'm pretty sure he just pokes Naruto once and it's over
Resurrection and truth seeker orbs say no garou just runs into Naruto is a truth seeker barrier and gg.

Resurrection and truth seeker orbs say no garou just runs into Naruto is a truth seeker barrier and gg.
He still get neg due the radiation, Garou can just spam a blast inside of the shield, Garou RE is Crazy, he can use Seriuos sneeze and punch Naruto outside of the planet

I still don't see anything that prevents him from copying Naruto's powers

He still get neg due the radiation, Garou can just spam a blast inside of the shield, Garou RE is Crazy, he can use Seriuos sneeze and punch Naruto outside of the planet

I still don't see anything that prevents him from copying Naruto's powers
The fact that he will turn into a toad and also that doesn’t have hagaromo chakra. He also can bypass Naruto invulnerability and his truth seeker barrier should neg the radiation and garou also he ranged attacks are no working because of powernull and invulnerability.

but wouldn't passive radiation be gg before tso even happens
Wouldn’t the chakra clock and the truth seeker orbs neg it? I mean it humans a while to die from it Naruto would deduce what it is wrap himself in truth seeker orbs amd wait for garou to one shot himself by charging him 100 meters away makes that way easier. Also game naruto has type 4 and 8 immortality.

First of all Naruto's Limited invulnerability, where does it come from? And what about the transmutation of the Chakra? It not have scans, hell i don't see in the profile the thing about Chakra

Secondly, the Garou's copy are perfect and become better than the original ones with the time, he also has enough regeneration that if one hits him, he takes his distance with a portal, regenerates, and starts increasing, learning Naruto's tactics and overcome

He don't have to copy Hagoromo's power either, what about techniques like ShadowClone, Rasengan, etc

the radiation is passive and obviously Naruto won't know what it is that is killing him

Also Limited Invulnerability
(Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy)

It says limited, Garou is like 20x stronger to his self who is 6.7379578e+63

Alright, here’s what I see.

Non-equal speed. God knows why, that already might make it a stomp, but point towards Garou.

Garou can BFR, but wouldn’t do it first move (he used it only after they landed on Io).

Garou has zero ways of countering Hagoromo, who will endlessly Resurrect and power up Naruto.

Garou can use Mode:Naruto, which gives him some or all Naruto’s abilities (it is extremely debatable whether or not he can copy SoSP chakra or Kurama chakra, so that’s up in the air).

Naruto may be Invulnerable to Radiation or not (Radiation is energy and debatable whether a naturally one).

Naruto can erase Garou with orbs (unless Garou can copy Naruto’s SoSP mode)

Naruto, surprisingly, might grow in power enough to be a match to Garou.
His Reactive Power Level made him go from 5-B (fighting Madara) to 4-A (fighting Kaguya) in a span of a single battle, which is a bigger jump then Garou ever had.

Will all that in mind, I vote Inconclusive. There’s simply no way to know how this will end. BFR is a strong option, but might come out too late. EE is a strong option, but might not work. Radiation might work. Sealing might work. Might, might, might…

And it doesn’t help that previous similar match was so poorly researched.

Garou has zero ways of countering Hagoromo, who will endlessly Resurrect and power up Naruto.
I feel like this is definitely wanked and uses NLF like nobody's business. I doubt Hags can bring back Naruto after his atoms have been killed by radiation or being ya know, vaporized.

I feel like this is definitely wanked and uses NLF like nobody's business. I doubt Hags can bring back Naruto after his atoms have been killed by radiation or being ya know, vaporized.
I mean, that moment was definitely lacking some cutscenes (but of course since you are supposed to win there), but logically speaking Hagoromo’s resurrection should be superior to Edo Tensei, which can restore from just a soul.

But if you doubt that, you can put it as another maybe into my Inconclusive jar.

Okay so did nobody ever actually give a counter to radiation? That'd make this fight a stomp, just saying.

Radiation has a physical affect on matter. They are EM waves.

Naruto, surprisingly, might grow in power enough to be a match to Garou.
His Reactive Power Level made him go from 5-B (fighting Madara) to 4-A (fighting Kaguya) in a span of a single battle, which is a bigger jump then Garou ever had.
The thing is even if you wank Naruto's RPL to that extent, Garou would still always hold the advantage due to Power Mimicry spam + RPL.

And Naruto has no proof he can even go that far beyond 4-A, while Garou does.

What is Naruto's answer to interdimensional BFR?

Naruto can erase Garou with orbs (unless Garou can copy Naruto’s SoSP mode)
How will Naruto even hit Garou?

Actually yeah, wtf? How does Naruto even hit Garou here.

With the mastery over interdimensional portals and his level of skill, adaptation, and mimicry, how does Naruto have any chance of every landing a hit, let alone killing Garou?

What stops Naruto from using Kamehameha or asking his friend Pikachu to summon the Dark Magician?
What stops Naruto from instantly dying from radiation many times worse than his baseline resistance?

Okay so did nobody ever actually give a counter to radiation? That'd make this fight a stomp, just saying.

Radiation has a physical affect on matter. They are EM waves.
True. If it works.
The thing is even if you wank Naruto's RPL to that extent, Garou would still always hold the advantage due to Power Mimicry spam + RPL.
Isn’t it exactly how Saitama beat him? With superior RPL? (That and being Saitama I guess)
What is Naruto's answer to interdimensional BFR?
Nothing.
How will Naruto even hit Garou?

Actually yeah, wtf? How does Naruto even hit Garou here.

With the mastery over interdimensional portals and his level of skill, adaptation, and mimicry, how does Naruto have any chance of every landing a hit, let alone killing Garou?
With high awareness due to sage mode and Kurama guiding him with emotions locations.
Although again, non-equal speed makes things bullshit, aye.

Last edited:
Isn’t it exactly how Saitama beat him? With superior RPL? (That and being Saitama I guess)
Unlike Saitama, Naruto doesn't have feats of outgrowing someone who can copy his power and grow at rapid pace, so you can't really compare that imo.

True. If it works
Well, it's on the Naruto supporters to prove why it wouldn't work.

So, at any time Garou can just... BFR Naruto? K.

With high awareness due to sage mode and Kurama guiding him with emotions locations.
As though Garou can't counter those with high awareness, analytical prediction, and supernatural abilities.

Dude can literally sense all energy and force in the universe bruh. Pair that with insane adaptation, analytical prediction, power mimicry, reflection...

Yeah, going to need more than that to hit Garou lol.

Not to mention, regardless of if speed is equalized, Garou can grow rapidly in speed. Naruto can't. The fight would end up a blitz either way.

He blitzed PS after 1.3 milliseconds... Went from Sub-Rela+ to blitzing FTL opponents in the span of a fight.

Even if Naruto can sense where Garou is, how will he deal with Garou nuking the entire battle field with explosions that can cover most of a moon’s surface

Btw Garou's IR is so busted he can fight and copy techniques on a monsterization forced deep sleep when he was fighting Bang

cosmic-garou-awakened-garou.gif
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
639BED73C4BCABA047EFC15734AB3F57582626E8

Both are 4-A. They start 100 meters apart in Konohagakure. There are no civilians, only them.

Cosmic Garou at his peak in power (Parallel Timeline).
Naruto is from Road to Boruto, starts in base (7th Hokage).

Who wins?
Naruto's AP: >=1.688e63 Joules
Garou's AP: >=6.737e63 Joules

The Seventh Hokage : 0
Absolute Evil : 0
Ichigo claps them both (incon) : 0
Please equalize speed

Even if Naruto can sense where Garou is, how will he deal with Garou nuking the entire battle field with explosions that can cover most of a moon’s surface
Invulnerability and truth seeker orbs and thousands of clones to help watch his back.

Probably not enough, a nuclear explosion has 100 million degrees Celsius
Yeah but truth seeker orbs are negating the whole thing
Nobody is replying to you because you are quite literally incapable of arguing properly speed, not because your arguments are right.

Naruto invulnerability doesn't extend to radiation and TSB aren't a counter to radiation either.
Can you prove that TSB and invulnerability won’t work. You can’t just say they won’t work when those are non physical attacks and only physical and sensuous attacks affect him. The TSB should be able to powernull garou and erase him. Although I admit the speed gap is way too large.

Also Limited Invulnerability
(Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy)
From Hago's Profile

It's not immunity, it'll just take more energy to truely damage Naruto, probably a 10x gap but not a 100x or higher gap.

Back