• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XVII

They/Them
cosmic-garou-awakened-garou.gif
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
639BED73C4BCABA047EFC15734AB3F57582626E8

Both are 4-A. They start 100 meters apart in Konohagakure. There are no civilians, only them.

Cosmic Garou at his peak in power (Parallel Timeline).
Naruto is from Road to Boruto, starts in base (7th Hokage).
Speed is equalized.

Who wins?
Naruto's AP: >=1.688e63 Joules
Garou's AP: >=6.737e63 Joules

The Seventh Hokage : 1 (speedster)
Absolute Evil : 9 (Phoenks, Naeblis495, BrackishBrineBroth, Dragonite007, MasterKayn, Brogreefrong, Ikelaggan, Tomfer, LordGinSama)
Ichigo claps them both (incon) : 0

Last edited:
Garou after getting hit with:
-An Army of Shadow Clones
-Rasenshuriken impaling his cells
-Frog Strike hitting his insides
-Naruto sensing his attacks coming with emotional detection and sage mode senses
-Regen negation
-Naruto healing from attacks
-Naruto getting stronger as he fights too
-Literally every tailed beast power
-Naruto building bonus arms
-Resistance to most of Garou's hax

Garou after getting hit with:
-An Army of Shadow Clones
-Rasenshuriken impaling his cells
-Frog Strike hitting his insides
-Naruto sensing his attacks coming with emotional detection and sage mode senses
-Regen negation
-Naruto healing from attacks
-Naruto getting stronger as he fights too
-Literally every tailed beast power
-Naruto building bonus arms
-Resistance to most of Garou's hax
He not resist Radiation or power copy 🗿

Naruto's Type 8 and Fate Manipulation are trash.

Type 8 is useless if Hag's gets smoked himself upon attempting to revive Naruto and the "Fate." Manipulation is only applicable to Naruto and isn't used to change the course of Fate to Naruto's most desirable outcome.

Game Naruto is hardly any different than Manga Naruto save from AP and the aforementioned mediocre abilities. Garou still washes the verse.

Type 8 is useless if Hag's gets smoked himself upon attempting to revive Naruto and the "Fate." Manipulation is only applicable to Naruto and isn't used to change the course of Fate to Naruto's most desirable outcome.

Game Naruto is hardly any different than Manga Naruto save from AP and the aforementioned mediocre abilities. Garou still washes the verse.
Garou stops at kaguya, shibai and daemon and eida.

Hagoromo appears inside Naruto's mind, not physically.

Is it possible that Naruto's invulnerability to all but physical attacks and natural energy works on radiation?

A close match like this has been around before (Naruto used Six Path Sage Mode in Strom 4 key) and Garou won, so I think the outcome of the match in this thread won't change much so I'll vote for Garou

Damn and if this match doesn't equalized speed then garou will have more advantage over naruto since his speed is MFTL and Naruto is just FTL+

Bruh, this feel NFL due the level of Radiation and Zombie man die due Radiaction so no regen will save him
Yeah but it’s just how it is. I mean if a character can only be affected by 2 things that that. But I do admit that it’s a tough case. Also game naruto can keep reviving.

cosmic-garou-awakened-garou.gif
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
639BED73C4BCABA047EFC15734AB3F57582626E8

Both are 4-A. They start 100 meters apart in Konohagakure. There are no civilians, only them.

Cosmic Garou at his peak in power (Parallel Timeline).
Naruto is from Road to Boruto, starts in base (7th Hokage).

Who wins?
Naruto's AP: >=1.688e63 Joules
Garou's AP: >=6.737e63 Joules

The Seventh Hokage : 0
Absolute Evil : 0
Ichigo claps them both (incon) : 0
Garou stomps due to massively faster speed, reactive evolution and power mimicry, and passive radiation

But he would have to get past truth seeker orbs which Naruto can just wrap around himself and that’s a gg.
Guy could outspeed it and pass through it using Madara's body with a punch. From the speed difference, i think Garou should be able to do the same.
His portals would make a good way to attack inside it as well. Is Naruto using the orbs like this even in character? I can't remember a instance that he used it like that.

Guy could outspeed it and pass through it using Madara's body with a punch. From the speed difference, i think Garou should be able to do the same.
His portals would make a good way to attack inside it as well. Is Naruto using the orbs like this even in character? I can't remember a instance that he used it like that.
The portals won’t work TSB negate that. Also guy had help with kamui you know this. Also Naruto does use truth seeker orbs on character in the game he even makes a spree like madara and attacks with them all the time. So Naruto is save with his truth seeker orbs and clones and type 4 and 8 immortality

Garou doesn’t really use BFR that much, only when he is overwhelmed and here it will never happen, with his constant Power Level increases.

Then Garou Copy and surpasses Naruto, could also just BFR Naruto
You can’t copy six path chakra or truth seeker orbs. Naruto can just negate his portals with his truth seeker orbs. And if he is in a sphere of truth seeker orbs and garou touches it that’s gg. Tbh saskue is a way better counter.

Are we all forgetting Naruto layered predictions thanked to sage mode and emotions sensing? Also even if Garou copies Naruto he will turn into a frog assuming that he is able to copy chakra in the first place.

Leaning on Garou's side atm with Oliver's arguments being more favorable, mix that with the fact that there was another thread of Naruto vs Garou that Garou won

and that Game Naruto and Manga Naruto are almost the same...

Yeah, my vote goes to Garou.

Back