• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Hello Springtrap...or should i say....William Afton.....i want to play a game."

Springtrap has been captured by Jigsaw / John Kramer and now must play a game.

Both at 9-B

Springtrap is in his FNAF 3 Key.

John had one hour of prep to set the traps. (If this is a too short time for him to create traps please let me know)

John wins if Springtrap fails at beating the game.

Springtrap can win if he beats the game or kills John by any means.

This takes place in the FNAF 1 pizzeria,but now it's SAW-ified,meaning there are John's traps in it now.

Who will win?

I always come back.... :

I wanna play a game....: 3

Dan Hibiki wins: 1 (This one means "stalemate" btw)

Springtrap has type 2 immortality which means he could survive injures which can be very lethal to regular humans, so the way i see it John would keep on trying to kill springtrap until he runs out of traps and Springtrap kills him.

Vote goes to man behind the slaughter.

Explosion will severally cripple ST. These explosions literally tear objects and humans apart. Springtrap will be incapacitated after one or two. Various blades of his will knock around dismantle what remains. Shotguns doors, magnum doors, and shotgun traps will shred the bunny. Electric traps will disable ST. Fire traps, while they might not work at first, will eventually burn away Afton's soul. Acid traps will melt though him. Etcetera. Basically, no, ST will get wrecked by any number of traps. Plus ST is very distracted by noises, which will get him to fall into traps. Also, John has most of his traps already made in his warehouse, so this shouldn't be a problem.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Explosion will severally cripple ST. These explosions literally tear objects and humans apart. Springtrap will be incapacitated after one or two. Various blades of his will knock around dismantle what remains. Shotguns doors, magnum doors, and shotgun traps will shred the bunny. Electric traps will disable ST. Fire traps, while they might not work at first, will eventually burn away Afton's soul. Acid traps will melt though him. Etcetera. Basically, no, ST will get wrecked by any number of traps. Plus ST is very distracted by noises, which will get him to fall into traps. Also, John has most of his traps already made in his warehouse, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Wasn't in FNaF 3 Springtrap being distracted by noise because he thought there was a child and wanted to kill the child?

No, as it also is confirmed in Pizza Simulator. Wouldn't matter though due to my other arguments and they kinda debunk the first claim in this thread, so imo the votes should be reset.

I want to wait to see if anyone has any arguments to counter yours,not trying to be biased though,if nobody has an argument to counter yours then i'll reset the votes i guess.

Not all of his traps are electronic, but still mechanical. Also Springtrap's phantoms are either random or he has to target with them. If they are random, then it is likely the traps for the most part will still work, same if he is targeting. Also that won't stop an acid trap, as it isn't electronic, same for shotgun traps, etc. Targeting would be even worse cause he won't notice things like electrified water, small hidden explosives, etc. Plus, phantoms aren't his go to thing. This is shown in simulator when he doesn't use them at all, and also phantoms can be ineffective if ignored seemingly. They aren't like a starting move anyway and are kind of garbage.

well do you remeber every trap had a escape one time somebody escaped whic was a normal human remeber afton is a genius ─▒ am sure he can escape if a ordinary human can also for some traps springtrap can dodge them due to superhuman speed also if springtrap survived the fnaf 3 burn i am sure hhe can survive bullets also they both dont know each other so clearly john would add his basic wepons wich have a way to survive

He is in robotics, he isn't an engineer. They are quite different fields, especially when this isn't like Afton is looking at the blue prints or will look at a devise and know how it works instantly. He doesn't have Information Analysis or something. It would be like a car mechanic compared to a guy who builds computers. A bit extreme but to prove a point. And he isn't dodging o floor of electricity with speed (electricity has been shown to quite negatively effect FNaF animatronics). Also super speed isn't going to stop the various firearm traps or projectile traps, and most traps are meant to catch an opponent off guard. So yeah, Springtrap likely won't see them coming. Also by your logic, a normal human can keep Afton at bay, and they have no weapons, so John should have no problem. Also being resistant to flames doesn't compare to ballistic firearms. Bullets can pierce through and damage metal severally. Flame is an area of effect attack, which is a totally different thing. Besides, a fire in a later game of similar heat killed his soul. So, John's flam traps would likely eventually work while we are on that topic. Also Springtrap isn't outrunning various types of bombs. he isn't faster than an explosion.

well he clearly built the sl animatronics by him self due to making them killing machines og animatronics werent made for killing

Designed them = / = building them. And again, doesn't mean he will know things about the traps he faces.

The people who "escape" are allowed to, and are brutally mutilated in the process. That is the issue about SBA, which makes John's goal to kill his opponent, which usually isn't his normal way of doing things. Even if John wasn't wanting to kill, his traps still would decimate the rabbit.

I have literally already tackled Type 2, basically so many of John's trap almost instantly incap ST it isn't even funny. Still waiting for a debunk, as imo votes for ST should be reset. Already covered illusion creation, please read my earlier comments if you missed it. Type 7 means nothing.

John is in character,which means he'll give Springtrap instructions on how to get out of traps / he'll give him a chance to live,but there are still death traps to kill Springtrap of course.

Oof

Still, as I said before I already went over why Afton would be ripped apart by traps, and John actually doesn't always give instructions as shown in the games and in 2 or 3 iirc. Plus he doesn't tell ppl about the shotgun doors or electric water or electric traps. So my points are still valid.

Back