• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap CRT

@Comiphorous Can I ask something? Do you ACTUALLY dont believe this. Or do you think it shouldnt be used because theres no direct statement?

@Comiphorous Can I ask something? Do you ACTUALLY dont believe this. Or do you think it shouldnt be used because theres no direct statement?
I truly believe glitchtrap and afton are two different entities. if anything, i wanna move Burntrap to Glitchtrap's page since that's glitchtrap inside william's corpse.
Hopefully it will be better than SB 💀
If they somehow **** it up that bad im done.

I truly believe glitchtrap and afton are two different entities. if anything, i wanna move Burntrap to Glitchtrap's page since that's glitchtrap inside william's corpse.
Very intresting. Anyways I think a merge would just make it so much better. It doesnt make sense to give it a new page when they are literally same in every aspect
If they somehow **** it up that bad im done.
Hopefully not

We are avoind the real question.
Where is Golden? Blob is on and Afton problably too, so what they are doing after screwing up henry's plan

We are avoind the real question.
Where is Golden? Blob is on and Afton problably too, so what they are doing after screwing up henry's plan
I think Golden is gonna realise aftons pain and suffering went down a lot until it suddenly reached zero and then he will hunt for him. Imagine if they make it so WE play as springtrap escaping from golden, blob and etc.

Very intresting. Anyways I think a merge would just make it so much better. It doesnt make sense to give it a new page when they are literally same in every aspect
Springtrap already has so many keys (some that don't deserve to exist like the Special delivery key, which should be merged with his regular one) why you gotta do that to him.

And, Glitchtrap and Springtrap are nowhere near the same. have you seen his page? they aren't even in the same tier. their powers and abilities vary from each other to such a degree.

And, Glitchtrap and Springtrap are nowhere near the same. have you seen his page? they aren't even in the same tier. their powers and abilities vary from each other to such a degree.
I meant personality and characterwise obviously. Like the hacking ability
Springtrap already has so many keys (some that don't deserve to exist like the Special delivery key, which should be merged with his regular one) why you gotta do that to him.
==FNAF: AR Useless Tabbers==
Why do these guys have their own tabbers? They literally dont have any abilities. Most of them are just guesswork and are not even combat accessible! Yeah just delete them the images can stay though.

I noticed now that Glitchtrap is the older NEP, he need a revision

Being a digital copy does not mean that they're different people. Junko has both the "real self" and her AI copy as different keys in same page for example.

fnaf: ar do have combat applicable haxes, and does have the class 1, possibly 5 feat for LS. i definitely think a seperate key is stupid (they're the same character, unchanged...), but downright DELETING everything apart of that key shouldn't happen.

fnaf: ar do have combat applicable haxes, and does have the class 1, possibly 5 feat for LS. i definitely think a seperate key is stupid (they're the same character, unchanged...), but downright DELETING everything apart of that key shouldn't happen.
The tabbers shouldnt exist though.

The tabbers shouldnt exist though.
Oh 100% finally someone else has said it. I've wanted that shit gone for like, months at this point.

just merge it with his springtrap key. optional equipment or not it needed to happen a long time ago-

stupid that key lasted as long as it did.

Wait if we merge them would Springtrap get Idk Immortality 6 or smth?
Just don't make a mess and make clear that their abilities are different despite being the same guy.

Like, if Glitchtrap and Springtrap have some abilities in common, that can be a good start.

Alright so we agree on the merge, the tabbers what about the last addition?

Just don't make a mess and make clear that their abilities are different despite being the same guy.

Like, if Glitchtrap and Springtrap have some abilities in common, that can be a good start
Can we just make a new tab for glithtrap in the same key?

also do we really need a UCN springtrap tabber? He literally only has a possibly ability with no scan and an extremely minor technology manipulation

I mean, did he really resist anything? his code got erased and continued to exist. Just sounds like he continued existing despite fundamental things like his code not existing.
From the wording seems like he just tanked the stuff and survived it rather than existing as a NEP being.

A small question to you guys why is Joy of creation allowed? I thought it was a fangame

Finally Springtraps profile will actually make sense with his "I always come back" quote after he gets the immortality 6

You think he is gonna be genius or extraordinary like his novel part?
I'm pretty sure he should be Extraordinary Genius thinking about it. The description of the genius rating is;

"Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence."

Don't quote me here, but i think building a soul extracting and injecting machine will make you smarter than real-world geniuses.

Don't quote me here, but i think building a soul extracting and injecting machine will make you smarter than real-world geniuses.
I mean extraordinary genius means...extraordinary geniuses. As far as I know no one in real world found a way to make soul extracting machines and find the way to immortality yet.

Extraordinary Genius is whatever thing allows you to break real world physics, and I doubt real science allows you to tamper with souls, so...

completely ******' forgot about this thread guys sorry bout that 💀

this shit's basically done, no more AR key, no more UCN springtrap (which, was pretty stupid to begin with to have). page looks cleaner.

completely ******' forgot about this thread guys sorry bout that 💀

this shit's basically done, no more AR key, no more UCN springtrap (which, was pretty stupid to begin with to have). page looks cleaner.
Would william get any immortality as he can make his concious turn into a code dodging death?

Back