• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap CRT

ShionAH

He/Him
==Glitchtrap and Springtrap merge==

No idea why they are not in the same profile. Theres literally no other logical answer to glitchtrap other than he is afton.

On aftons page: "This did stop, though, as several years later, he ended up coming back as a digital virus known as Glitchtrap, planning on continuing where he left off all those decades ago."

WHY ARE THEY NOT MERGED??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at glitchtrap what do you see? A Yellow Bunny with Purple Eyes, what is springtrap you say? He is Purple Guy in a Yellow Bunny Suit. Wow what a coincidence right!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now lets look at what glitchtrap says in the game shall we?

I always come back

Now lets look at springtraps line right before glitchtrap appeared shall we?

I always come back

Wow what a coincidence right!

Anyways that enough to prove they are literally the same person. Merge the profiles.

==FNAF: AR Useless Tabbers==
Why do these guys have their own tabbers? Put them all in the springtrap key

Last edited:
But it's a different thing. Glitchtrap ISN'T afton. it's a copy of his concious.
So a being that thinks, acts, moves does everything exactly like Afton is not afton? Its afton. Theres literally no difference, this is like saying rick should have a new key for all his clones.

So a being that thinks, acts, moves does everything exactly like Afton is not afton? Its afton. Theres literally no difference
But it isn't. The original afton is rotting in hell still being tortured (Supposedly. still up to debate what his actual fate is). Glitchtrap isn't afton, it's just a copy of his concious.

But it isn't. The original afton is rotting in hell still being tortured (Supposedly. still up to debate what his actual fate is). Glitchtrap isn't afton, it's just a copy of his concious.
The original afton escaped hell by transferring his concious into glitchtrap. Afton and glitchtrap have no difference at all. Even if you say Afton is still in hell then I think Glitchtrap should also get multilocation.

The original afton escaped hell by transferring his concious into glitchtrap. Afton and glitchtrap have no difference at all. Even if you say Afton is still in hell then I think Glitchtrap should also get multilocation.
Multilocation for what??? Glitchtrap isn't William Afton.

Afton's fate is uncertain, but his body we know where it is, and that's basically what we have

Glitchtrap is literally a part of William Afton. Its his concious. What else is there to say
It's not a part of him. it's a direct copy of it. and has no link to the original william afton. Your assuming this copy is directly THE consciousness of William. it's not. it's just a direct copy and paste of it. if you copy a file on your computer, and delete the original, the copy isn't effected by that. they aren't connected.

speaking of which, yall reminded me i was remaking william's page before getting distracted with other verses.

It's not a part of him. it's a direct copy of it. and has no link to the original william afton. Your assuming this copy is directly THE consciousness of William. it's not. it's just a direct copy and paste of it. if you copy a file on your computer, and delete the original, the copy isn't effected by that. they aren't connected.
They are exactly perfect copy right? Which is at that point cloning. Which means its afton
speaking of which, yall reminded me i was remaking william's page before getting distracted with other verses.
Cool

not how cloning typically works. the clone typically has it's own mind and thoughts. which is the case here.
I still disagree. Aftons concious is literally afton. Something concious is something itself if Glitchtrap ACTED like Afton I would agree. But it is literally basically afton

I will just left this here.

He appears to be another incarnation of Springtrap, animated by... whatever was in Springtrap, which seemingly lived on in the form of Glitchtrap. The Spring Bonnie suit has become, by this time, more tattered and degraded-and, as the name suggests, burned. He does still have one mostly intact foot though, so that's something.
Five Nights at Freddy's Character Encyclopedia, page 208

I will just left this here.

He appears to be another incarnation of Springtrap, animated by... whatever was in Springtrap, which seemingly lived on in the form of Glitchtrap. The Spring Bonnie suit has become, by this time, more tattered and degraded-and, as the name suggests, burned. He does still have one mostly intact foot though, so that's something.
Five Nights at Freddy's Character Encyclopedia, page 208
That book is ******* horrendous when it comes to lore and shouldn't be used for any sort of proof.

What is the things what are accepted about the time between Scraptrap and burntrap?
Scraptrap burns and goes to hell, Afton I think puts a piece of himself in a 2-D place and creates glitchtrap with his concious. Glitchtrap goes on and manipulates Vanny forcing her to make Burntrap irrc

@Dragonite007 @Comiphorous

Scraptrap: His fate after the fire was revealed in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. He left the remains of Fazbear's Fright, and because of the damage he sustained in the fire, he presumably repaired himself, becoming Scraptrap. He eventually ended up in the Back Alley outside Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, where he was brought in, salvaged, and later defeated in the burning of the pizzeria as part of Henry's (his old friend) revenge and ultimate plan, while the rest of the souls were laid to rest. Only two remained; William, and the vengeful spirit.

Afterwards, the vengeful spirit refused to let William die, which was due to an act of revenge and punishment for his actions. The child trapped him in an artificial nightmare of his past, where apparitions of his creations and the many animatronics who held grudges against him proceeded to torture him for all eternity.

Glitchtrap: However, he escaped from his torment and came back once again, this time as a digital virus known as Glitchtrap, after the developers of The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience scanned the ancient circuit boards of Scraptrap's charred remains, in which William's soul remained latched onto (due to the vengeful spirit keeping him alive in his mind), he was trapped inside the game, and wanting to get out, he invaded the mind of a beta tester, who he brainwashed into committing his evil deeds at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

Burntrap: Residing in the remains of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, which was directly underneath the Mega Pizzaplex, William downloaded his soul into his old body in which he previously burned to death in. Vanny was able to repair and modify his original body, and after the transfer was complete, William regained his physical form and became Burntrap. He then saw two intruders, a child named Gregory and his companion Glamrock Freddy. Both of which he saw as major obsticles for his plans, and needed to be eliminated. William, somehow retaining his power from the digital realm to corrupt humans and objects through making contact with technology, attempted to take control of Glamrock Freddy through security monitors and sent the shattered and corrupted Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator to kill Gregory. However, Gregory was able to reactivate the burning room trap in the old pizzeria that Henry used to kill William beforehand. William tried to exit to the building and pursue the escaping Glamrock Freddy and Gregory, but before he could do so, an animatronic amalgamation (or "The Blob" as referred to in the game files) grabbed him by the neck and dragged him away into the ceiling, leaving his fate unknown as of now.

The book has good information in it, some of it can definitely be used. Some things shouldn't be, but it isn't all that bad
This settles things. Can we merge the profiles when we get staff here then? also what about the other things in the CRT

Glitchtrap: However, he escaped from his torment and came back once again, this time as a digital virus known as Glitchtrap, after the developers of The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience scanned the ancient circuit boards of Scraptrap's charred remains, in which William's soul remained latched onto (due to the vengeful spirit keeping him alive in his mind), he was trapped inside the game, and wanting to get out, he invaded the mind of a beta tester, who he brainwashed into committing his evil deeds at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex
Just to let you know, the book contradicts this point by calling itself JUST a computer virus, and not an extention of william. and doesn't even mention William on the page.

you have to take one page saying it's an extension (which doesn't make sense at all), and ignore the actual glitchtrap page which doesn't seem to share that fact, and only sees it as a computer virus.

That shitty book is not reliable when it comes to this stuff. It contradicts itself with what happened to william.

Speaking of that book, it also on multiple pages assumes that the games and novels are in the same continuity, which kinda ***** everything up story-wise.

Just to let you know, the book contradicts this point by calling itself JUST a computer virus, and not an extention of william. and doesn't even mention William on the page.
However, he escaped from his torment and came back once again
you have to take one page saying it's an extension (which doesn't make sense at all), and ignore the actual glitchtrap page which doesn't seem to share that fact, and only sees it as a computer virus.

That shitty book is not reliable when it comes to this stuff. It contradicts itself with what happened to william.
No it never says its just a computer virus.

In which William's soul remained latched onto (due to the vengeful spirit keeping him alive in his mind)

He was trapped inside the game, and wanting to get out

However, he escaped from his torment and came back once again

No it never says its just a computer virus.

In which William's soul remained latched onto (due to the vengeful spirit keeping him alive in his mind)

He was trapped inside the game, and wanting to get out
The **** does it say on this page? fun fact it doesn't. Why are you lying?
ryEYdtl.png

I think the merge is appropriate. Either way, it's headcanon, that's just how things in the series are, but the idea that Glitch=William is supported by the book and is generally more implied than Glitch=/=William.

I could honestly see William's page split into William Afton | Springtrap | Glitchtrap | Burntrap

Scraptrap has a needle arm but i dont think thats enough to seperate him from Springtrap. Burn could probably scale to the Glamrocks. Isn't it heavily implied that he uses parts from Glamrock Bonnie after he got dismantled?

I am not lying. I saw it on the wiki. Why tf would I lie
You mean the non-official wiki? made by fans? and not scott?
This says nothing about it not being afton. It directly says its origin is unknown making it a mystery
If it's origin is unknown why is it assumed it's directly afton's conciousness? it says it's a computer virus, numerus times. it never says it's william afton.

I just believe making them 2 different pages is unneeded. Like theres no reason to assume they are completely different characters

Idk I just searched the most well made wiki page.
Pretty bad argument to use a non-official source.. including the book, which Scott was not involved in making. They went to DAWKO for proof reading. and not the creator of the games??? not sure why they did that.
Because everything else in the entire fricking game and character points at this. Like am I the only one seeing what scott is obviously trying to make??
Scott didn't make the vr game though...? Steel Wool did. Not sure how much control he had though.

Pretty bad argument to use a non-official source.. including the book, which Scott was not involved in making. They went to DAWKO for proof reading. and not the creator of the games???
Expect even the sources you bring up point at this. Look at what dragonite posted.
Scott didn't make the vr game though...? Steel Wool did. Not sure how much control he had though.
Scott definitely had control over a lot. Its his game and his characters so, atleast he probably was the one who set the glitchtrap storyline as it was gonna continue over to SB

Anyways can I also say that theres a lot of things that point they are connected but theres no statement or anything pointing them to be different?

Expect even the sources you bring up point at this. Look at what dragonite posted.
Which came from a book Scott had no hand in making. great source of information.
Scott definitely had control over a lot. Its his game and his characters so, atleast he probably was the one who set the glitchtrap storyline as it was gonna continue over to SB
Did he? i thought after he retired he kinda went hands off till security breach, which he wrote the story for but 50% of it got cut and became a shit game 💀

Did he? i thought after he retired he kinda went hands off till security breach, which he wrote the story for but 50% of it got cut and became a shit game 💀
I mean he probably did. Theres no way he would go "Yeah do whatever you want with my game and lore"

Back