• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's over, Ganondorf. You are under arrest by Star Command!

Bobsican said:
What´s your exact point now? As it seems I´m not following too properly.
My point is that Disney characters like Buzz and Woody attacking pure bloods Heartless is PIS. They should not have abstract NPI for being able to interact with them, which would make this thread a stomp in Ganon's favor since Buzz would not be able to interact with him.

Well, as Sora has Power Bestowal because whoever he bonds his heart with the allies also may get his own powers regarding this sort of stuff... Woody and Buzz falling there isn´t too crazy, especially considering they were already considering each other as friends at around the start they meeted.

Then you're admitting Buzz and Woody were being amped by Sora, and it's something they can't do normally, interacting with pure bloods.

Yes, but because it´s Power Bestowal, this means Sora doesn´t have to be with them for it to work, that´s what makes Power Bestowal different from Blessed.

You're going to need to prove that, because people don't get amped from Sora being around them. He has to blatantly either summon them or establish a link towards them like with Dream Eaters.

It already is on his profile, I better check the statements around that made it be there in the first place.

I'm asking you where he has ever amps characters in other worlds. He's only ever shown doing that to summons or establishing links to Dream Eaters.

Well, what other explanation may there be for anyone that sides with Sora in a fight can harm the same things he can for the most part (Because the biggest case where the issue is brought up is with Rapunzel and Flynn Rider not being able to just smack Nobodies)?

It's not consistent, both lore, statements, and actually consistency go against it. This is the same problem with scaling most Disney characters to Sora, it's inconsistent. It creates a huge plot hole with how pure blood Heartless are portrayed. This thread should just be closed and the current discussion moved to the KH scaling rules thread.

Back