• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's over, Ganondorf. You are under arrest by Star Command!

GiverOfThePeace said:
So now the question is can he hit Ganondorf whose an intangibile that can't be hit by other people that can already hit intangibles
After some revisions, it was found that the Mid-Godly Regen Negation also works on Low-Godly because Nobodies, it seems.

Bobsican said:
After some revisions, it was found that the Mid-Godly Regen Negation also works on Low-Godly because Nobodies, it seems.
I didn't even bring up the negation, I'm talking purely about the fact that Ganon is unable to be hit by people that have NPI.

Oh yeah, but still, Buzz can just hit the soul to shreds thanks to his NPI.

I was replying to peace there (But you ninja'd me)

Bobsican said:
Link´s NPI isn´t as great as Buzz´, then again.
I'm still asking for the moment where Buzz hit a nobody. Cause if he never hit a nobody his NPI is about as good as Link's, which means that he'd need divine stuff to even hit Ganon.

Yeah it prevents the use of Soul manipulation but it doesn't prevent someone with a 133x AP advantage and NPI from destroying it.

I'm still asking for the moment where Buzz hit a nobody. Cause if he never hit a nobody his NPI is about as good as Link's, which means that he'd need divine stuff to even hit Ganon.

Link hits things with non-existent physiology?

If he resists effects done to his soul then that's not going to help buzz.

Read this page

"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability."

Soupywolf5 said:
Resistance to Soul Manipulation doesn't mean "you can't do anything to your soul period" though
It means that to an extent that when Buzz doesn't have a higher potency nor anything good enough to bypass his resistance.

You'd have to ask Bob about the NPI as he made the blog to give them the ability and I know nothing about Kingdom Hearts

Soupywolf5 said:
You'd have to ask Bob about the NPI as he made the blog to give them the ability and I know nothing about Kingdom Hearts
No, I made the blog mainly to put things easier to understand to users that aren´t into KH.

If there are things missing to explain at the bottom, please say so.

Anyways, the NPI of Buzz is pretty advanced, it allows to hit Nonexistent Physiology beings and abstract entities, so harming a being that´s just a soul isn´t an stretch at all, but rather the other way around TBH.

Well they didn't have the ability before you made the blog so that's clearly the only reason you made it ovo

Nobodies, if that wasn´t clear, are something Woody and Buzz can harm and all, which have Nonexistent Physiology.

The profile even puts that clear, althought it is listed as EE because the details of how it works (it just being NPI really) were ignored until now.

Bobsican said:
Nobodies, if that wasn´t clear, are something Woody and Buzz can harm and all, which have Nonexistent Physiology.
The profile even puts that clear, althought it is listed as EE because the details of how it works (it just being NPI really) were ignored until now.
Ok again, when did they attack a nobody, I think a lot of these disney profiles require revisions cause I don't remember once during these ventures them fighting nobodies and the heartless they fight are 99% of the time artificial heartless, not pureblood ones.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Ok again, when did they attack a nobody, I think a lot of these disney profiles require revisions cause I don't remember once during these ventures them fighting nobodies and the heartless they fight are 99% of the time artificial heartless, not pureblood ones.
Aren´t pureblood Heartless the artificial ones?

Also, yeah, Nobodies appear in Toy Box at the King of Toys fight, which they can harm and all.

Soupywolf5 said:
How does them being artificial make them not abstract?
After some reaseach, yeah, pureblood ones are the "natural" ones.

Anyways, yeah, all heartless, regardless of origin, are abstract entities.

Bobsican said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Aren´t pureblood Heartless the artificial ones?
Also, yeah, Nobodies appear in Toy Box at the King of Toys fight, which they can harm and all.
No, emblems are the artificial ones.

I saw nothing in Kings of Toys fight other then King of Toys himself.

Bobsican said:
After some reaseach, yeah, pureblood ones are the "natural" ones.

Anyways, yeah, all heartless, regardless of origin, are abstract entities.
Idk why you put "natural" in quotes, they're unironically the natural ones. No, only the purebloods are, the artificial ones have physical forms.

Back