• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's over, Ganondorf. You are under arrest by Star Command!

Oh sorry, I remembered completely now, it was on the King of Toys fight, some Dusks appeared in it, IIRC.

Anyways, yeah, Battlegates are easily not canon.

As for the Heartless, Emblem Heartless appear too in Toy Box anyways.

I saw literally no dusks and no guides I've viewed mention dusks. Buzz's profile needs to be revised.

Emblem Heartless, the artifical ones, yes I'm aware they appear in Toybox, they don't have any abstract qualities to them.

Also why are people voting Buzz when his current statistics have just been found wrong.

Nothing in that thread brings up the existence of artifical/emblem heartless, what was accepted was that heartless have it and that would only scale to purebloods.

Yeah, the ones that have Nonexistent Physiology are Nobodies, not the Heartless, if you didn´t knew.

Okay, just checked, no Nobodies appear at all in Toy Box, so RIP this match.

Gotta update the profiles accordingly.

Now that you mention it, yeah, ghosts <<< abstract entities, but I´m not as sure as before with no more Nobody scaling.

Bobsican said:
Now that you mention it, yeah, ghosts <<< abstract entities, but I´m not as sure as before with no more Nobody scaling.
While his NPI may not be as good as before it should still be enough

GiverOfThePeace said:
Soupywolf5 said:
Is Link's NPI really that good? (As in harming abstract entities)
Buzz nor Woody ever fight true conceptual purebloods, they fight physical emblem heartless and possessors.
Shadow (The Heartless), a pureblood, appears in Toy Box, however.

I´m not sure at all as many would find this dubious, as it can as well be Woody resisting the corruption of the darkness, turning to eventually fade, but as darkness is conceptual... well, this may indeed be that, but limited, and would also easily scale to anyone with an "strong heart", and that´s where yet another big CRT is needed.

Another Kingdom Hearts CRT? Fun

Yeah, I´m not making another CRT for something so minor that isn´t even really combat applicable for the most part, everyone is getting Resistance to Corruption instead of EE resistance anyways, at least if I get at least some input on this CRT

How would he be just a soul, no one has yet in this thread to even prove that Buzz can hit Ganon.

Why don't you just answer the question?

Not much editing is needed, I can hopefully just ask Prom to use a bot to take care of that big change, as she managed to do a similar thing with the Conceptual Manipulation removal before.

Different bodies? I don´t recall that.

But I do remember that Toy Box is actually a data world or something like that.

Back