• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's over, Ganondorf. You are under arrest by Star Command!

Also I have to ask but what High 4-C Ganondorf is this? Yeah I know there's only one key with that rating but that can split up between vanilla Ganon and Twilight Princess Ganon, the latter having exclusive abilities that he normally doesn't have, so is this standard pig wizard or is it the Smash 4 render in the OP?

Already brought up the problem with shadows they seem to be the only purebloods that have physicality to them and they're only unhittable when they merge with the ground.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Already brought up the problem with shadows they seem to be the only purebloods that have physicality to them and they're only unhittable when they merge with the ground.
Can you explain?

I mean, TP Ganon is the only non-True Force Ganon with extra powers, and even then it's limited to some of the Twilight hax like corruption, transmutation, and possession.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Pureblood Shadows don't have a heart, they go around searching for one, they're physical shadows that are only unhittable once they sink within the ground.
Large Body Heartless (Which are Emblem Heartless) are in Toy Box too, so that´s not a problem anyways.

Emblem Heartless that have a heart have a physical form so they're not harming their abstract nature they're harming their physical form, Sora in hand can use his keyblade to fully release the hearts from the heartless.

Purebloods have no hearts, they're just darkness.

Oh now I see, then yeah, NPI is only an extension of Regenerationn Negation for them. Meaning that it can still work here to avoid this match from being an stomp.

TBH Buzz wouldn´t scale to that anyways, he´s the one that got trapped in darkness, after all.

Time to make KH Woody vs. Ganondorf next ovo

Snip

He was trapped in it after getting mind controlled by Young Xehanort, that doesn't debunk the scaling. Being serious, don't take what I've been saying about the conceptual stuff as legit because I'm just trolling since this is practically a stomp thread.

TheSpeedster96 said:
It was already explained to you above Ganon has intangibility that Buzz can't bypass.
Pretty sure it was established that he could as Ghosts < Abstract entities

Bobsican said:
Oh now I see, then yeah, NPI is only an extension of Regenerationn Negation for them. Meaning that it can still work here to avoid this match from being an stomp.
^

TheSpeedster96 said:
>Rocket Ruckus
Bob, you already know Buzz requires Sora and Woody just to do it...
Oh yeah, then nothing changes here beyond just Buzz being more aggresive.

Soupywolf5 said:
And him only fighting Emblem Heartless is a lie as he fights shadows which are pure blood
I didn't bring them up because I already have a huge problem with most Disney characters being able to even touch pure bloods, it's literal gameplay mechanics. Sora with no magic and a wooden sword had his attacks phase right through Shadows in KH1. Woody and Buzz canon wise can't touch pure bloods.

Purebloods? They face the King of Toys, a Pureblood Heartless.

It may be PIS, but it seems to be consistent now, especially considering Woody and Buzz have no counter feats to it to begin with.

Oops, I meant Emblem, I still mix them up.

Anyways, what exactly makes Purebloods so special, once again?

Probably because the subject affects whether or not the match is an stomp.

Anyways, I´m fine with the topic being moved to an actual CRT.

Back