• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ItRtG - Other Potential Multipliers

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
While this verse does have a more explicit multiplier that's already accepted for creating a Mighty Statue, it has some more vague stuff too.

After the protagonist creates some more Mighty Statues, they get to work on a new monument, the Godly Statue. After it's completed, they sing its praises.
It wasn't just similar to my other monuments, it was better - I could actually feel my power surge!

The fact that the surge was not only for a particular area of my power made it even better. EVERY aspect of my power increased, from creation and destructive skills to stamina and regenerative ability! I felt several times stronger than ever before.
This is admittedly vague as hell, but I wonder if it'd still be applicable. There hasn't been a new feat to scale to yet, so if "several" were accepted as, say, 3, then it would total a 6x multiplier, moving those who scale to 7-B+.

The protagonist later builds another monument, a Pyramid, and compares it to the Godly Statue.
It also boosted my power considerably. About three times as much as my Godly Statue.
This one is also a bit finicky; three times as much? Does that mean stacking another 3x at the end, or stacking a 9x at the end? The former would result in a total of 18x (7-A), and the latter in a total of 54x (7-A+).

For the other aspect of our standards on Multipliers; requiring demonstrations increased combat strength, the story of Idling to Rule the Gods follows a common trend:
  1. Next God is utterly unassailable.
  2. The protagonist goes off to train against monsters.
  3. The monsters are utterly unassailable, a single one being able to wipe out as many of the protagonist's clones as it wants to.
  4. The protagonist trains, gradually performing better and better against the monsters.
  5. The protagonist's clones are now utterly above the monsters, a single one being able to wipe out as many of the monsters as it wants to.
  6. The protagonist and the God have a relatively even fight.
  7. The God tells the protagonist that the next God is far stronger.
Between the original calc and these statements, the protagonist has gone through this cycle about 9 (first statement) to 10 (second statement) times.

Due to the lengthy nature of that trend, it's hard to present evidence for it in a concise scan or two, but I can provide screenshots if needed, or you can read most of the story on the old wiki.

As for which profiles these multipliers will affect; not any that have been created so far, but the first statement would affect Artemis/Ape and onward, and the second statement would affect Eros/Salamander and onward.

Bump (._.)

We accept several as 3, iirc. So that should be fine.

As for the three times as much, not really sure where you got the whole 9x stuff from? Three times as much is 3x, not 9x. So, the former is correct, ie just add another 3x at the end (7A). Unless I misinterpreted what you meant, of course.

Anyways, I agree with the CRT.

Last edited:
I got 9x from the previous multiplier being 3x, so "three times as much" could be interpreted as doing that operation three times over, 3*3 = 9 and all that.

But hey, if you think just 3x from it is suitable, that's cool with me.

Actually no wait, I might just be drunk. After rereading it a bit, I believe you might be correct.

Godly statue gave him 3x upgrade. The pyramid gave him 3 times as much as the statue, so just another 3x boost wouldn't work, as that wouldn't make sense. It has to be 9x.

So the end result would 54x (7A+)

I thought you could get 3x if you think it's talking about the absolute increase rather than the relative increase, but I think that'd actually end up at like a 2.333x.

The first boost "adds" 1.9e17 joules, and the second one "adds" 3x as much, or 5.7e17 joules, getting an end result of 6.7e17 joules, 7x the currently accepted value, and 14x the original calc.

That sounds too weird to use, so 9x there (54x total) might be the best after all.

Last edited:
The statement does make it sound like it'd be the 54x yeah

The boost is what's said to be 3x as much, so it'd be 3 times stronger than a 3x multiplier, so a 9x multiplier, which gets the 54x total

So this stuff seems fine to me

COOL

Thanks, I think that's enough agreement for this to be considered accepted, then. I'll add the values to the calc.

Also what about him being able to make several statues AND can boosts those statues with upgrades (or whatever was called) so

Also what about him being able to make several statues AND can boosts those statues with upgrades (or whatever was called) so
The statements for the additional statues are vaguer (stuff like "it didn't boost me as much") or nonexistent. I'm sorta making these threads as I go through the story, and either I haven't hit the part where the upgrades are mentioned, or they're never mentioned xd.

It is a potent thing in gameplay, but the gameplay's a bit inconsistent with the story (i.e. the protagonist learns skills in different orders, stuff takes waaaaay longer in the story), so I'm just basing the profiles off of story & tooltips.

The statements for the additional statues are vaguer (stuff like "it didn't boost me as much") or nonexistent. I'm sorta making these threads as I go through the story, and either I haven't hit the part where the upgrades are mentioned, or they're never mentioned xd.

It is a potent thing in gameplay, but the gameplay's a bit inconsistent with the story (i.e. the protagonist learns skills in different orders, stuff takes waaaaay longer in the story), so I'm just basing the profiles off of story & tooltips.
So higher with upgrades and more monuments?

So higher with upgrades and more monuments?
There isn't a profile for the protagonist yet, and the gods/monsters don't create upgrades/monuments (except for Diana, who fittingly does have a "higher" on her profile), so there's nowhere to put a "higher" rating like that.

When the protagonist gets a profile, ig that should be included since they could theoretically make more monuments/upgrades during the battle.

Last edited:
Back