• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire thats bs what you are saying now. I gave a great reason why he could win and why the SBA probably goes into his favor. to summerize it

ALRF said it the best earl all he has to do is say their names. How fast can he do this you ask well idk be my guess but for all i care it could be 0.0000000001 seconds (for example) because he is a super genius who can do the craziest stuff and his original speed is Nigh-Omnipresent normally but and the end of the day he has the first move because of the SBA. But you cant take away those votes because they choose for the most likely outcome of course with reasons aka Astaroth which is fair enough.

Power of my copy and paste

Edit Plus fire you forget that the masada fanbase have so much evidences to back up their claims because the series that they love so much are VN so their is so much information for them to discuss. Also plz dont call me bias or anything for the masadaverse because if this fight had different rules i would vote for Medaka.

Ugh...i love this part in particular.

but and the end of the day he has the first move because of the SBA

THAT IS LITERALLY WHY HE IS LOSING, HE DOESN'T HAVE THE 1ST MOVE. He is MUCH slower than Medaka in activation and this is 1 of those cases where Omnipresence is no different than normal speed. Omnipresence is just, he is everywhere, not he will activate faster.

And yes i can take away those votes. They are not based on anything. None of them are saying "WHY" he would win. Just "he would have the 1st move" (which is not true) or OH THE SUMMONS (which is never going to happen). Saying Goku vs TOAA and getting 7 votes saying "hakkai" doesn't mean those 7 can be counted cus yeah they gave a reason. The reason needs to be true and applicable. The reasons u've given up till now are wrong and not applicable. He is slower, and Medaka has the 1st move, that is the fact here. Anything else and you're my guest.

Speaking is still slower than thinking though, considering speed's equalized. Not sure why them being far away has anything to do with that, its not like Medaka has to be within a certain range to become infinitely fast.

Nevermind that.

Nerose doesn't summon his angels but rather uses their abilities.

Still doesn't change anything really

Both being bloodlusted forcing both to open with their best makes those irrelevant. In character Medaka's pretty bad within the context of this site since Medaka opens with punching people, but if she's fighting optimally there's no reason for her to not immediately go infinite speed. If this was in character yeah Medaka easily loses, even Earl would admit that.

Tincan123 said:
Forget 3 thing bro
1 location 2 zero knowledge 3 his character
1. Location....useless, infinite speed.

2. Zero Knowledge...useless Time Stop is her best move, she doesn't need to know the opponet's abilities.

3. His character...LOL. This is bloodlusted.

Wokistan said:
If this was in character yeah Medaka easily loses, even Earl would admit that.
True, if Satanel's skills were 1 hitting Medaka (idk how strong his summons are), but most likely yeah Satanel would win.

You guys have to understand even if Satanel is bloodlusted he wont fight himself its a sign of imperfection.Now for all i care about the location this dude is probably hiding to summons his angels.

WHere he's hiding doesn't matter, but by SBA he starts in 4 km and not in some special hiding spot. It doesn't matter where he is, because with a thought Medaka becomes infinitely fast, and as such has literally forever to find and kill him. His summoning takes speaking, which is slower than thinking.

If he's bloodlusted he uses whatever his strongest options are right off the bat. Character is completely disregarded. If his strongest was fighting himself, then yes he would do that.

again SBA goes into his favor

1 for all you guys care and me we dont know were he is. Probably hiding given his character it fits. 2 We dont know how fast he can speak. But i can assume very fast before medaka can even react to it. 3 again even your infinte speed with medaka is a assumption which is fair enough but their is no prove. 4 you guys forget i said it could go either way its just let the people vote which one is more likely.

He doesn't get to start hidden, he can't speak faster than she can think. Speed is equalized, and thoughts are faster than speaking. Pretty sure someone already posted when Kumagawa did that, and Medaka can do everything he can do better. Stop complaining about people making arguments you don't like, the entire point of a debate is to make arguments for your side.

1. We don't need to know where he is, neither does Medaka. She can just find him

2. This is dumb, like really dumb. Speaking is much slower than thinking (logic) and speed is equalized, so no.

3. It's not an assumption. It's a fact, Medaka can PTS to have infinite speed and taker her time in fighting him.

4. No. There is no argument for how it goes "either way". That entire sentence is not gonna happen like ever. Ppl aren't gonna vote "which is more likely" but "i like this character more so let me vote him".

His skills are pretty shit, so no using his skills isn't going anywhere, Medaka's PTS takes this hard.

I am not even complaining. It just you and fire are complete ignoring his character its a key component for his fight in general.

Extremely arrogant (considers himself to be greater than God Himself), is not very combat-oriented himself (due to having a distaste for fighting) and usually uses his creations to fight in his place | None notable

given this fact it highly that he is gonne hide and just use the angels/ or their abilities to do the work for him.

plus i am not denying he wont lose because ( good lord gonne kill myself) again you can vote which of the 2 outcomes is more likely to happen Satanel or Medaka.

Since he's bloodlusted we do ignore his character. Summoning angels/using their shit is likey his best option anyways, so it doesn't matter. What you're ignoring is that running away, hiding, and speaking all take longer than thinking. One thought is all Medaka needs to become infinitely fast and speedblitz him into oblivion. So your vote goes to an outcome that is not likely to happen due to willfully ignoring portions of arguments contrary to the ones you wish to side with.

He's not in character here Tincan. THIS IS BLOODLUSTED. Bloodlusted is literally, plug a PS4 controller up their but and have them do the best thing they can do. He considers himself to be greater than god, yeah no he's gonna fight with his best moves here. And again "HIDING WON'T DO ANYTHING". And i love how u say "he'll go hiding" it's really lovely, we'r arguing that he won't have time to move his mouth yet you're like "he's gonna go run to a hiding spot".....rly brah?

Again all bad points.

even if that is the case he still has the most votes.

Edit: plus fire you said it the best about bloodlusted state.

Bloodlusted = a state of mind where the character will open up with their best move to close the match, without caring about how the opponent or the surroundings end up. Bloodlusted is not "hey brain, let me kick you to that lake there and fight without you". Bloodlusted is not an animal, it's the state of mind where they just go all out. Medaka in character wouldn't open up with All Fiction cus she loves everything, she would never result to killing (SBA makes her kill doe). Bloodlusted makes her open up with all fiction to hax someone to oblivion and back even if she would never open up with that in character. They act without morals (they will kill, torture, teleport, break someone mentally etc even if they would never do that), not with animal mentality (not think). Point is Bloodlusted = without morals, not without brain.

There is no reason for you two to deny his character.

If he was not bloodlusted he lose because of Extremely arrogant.

But because he is bloodlusted he is gonne make use of everything in his advantages aka SBA.I mean do you reall think a genius arrogant messiah as him will come out and fight medaka 1 vs 1.

Which is why we're making arguments against him, to attempt to change that fact.

Wokistan said:
Which is why we're making arguments against him, to attempt to change that fact.
And you have the right to do so but dont the same things what fire nulling the votes and saying they were not good reason but spoiler alert they were good reasons ( mostly mine reasons ironic)

Plus this from you. Stop complaining about people making arguments you don't like, the entire point of a debate is to make arguments for your side. I never said i dont like them but its not ok to ignore key elements of Satanel and how he fights.

Edit: also the votes are 8 for Satanel if i am correct that or 7 and 4 for Medaka

That's literally what bloodlust means though. You've yet to explain exactly why he can go and hide before Medaka thinks.

Ez two things

1. Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

2. Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

do yo really think the genius men that doesnt like fighting himself would come out and fight medaka head on. Btw i was about add the distance but yeh infinte speed huh (At least FTL. All Fiction can erase time for Pseudo-Teleportation and Pseudo-Time Stop) but hey i am not gonne deny it its a fair assumption she could do it.

8-5 means the match is taken out of grace rip

Yeah that doesn't do anything about a bloodlusted Medaka opening with infinite speed, Nerose doesn't need to come out because Medaka has forever to find him.

Not forever if you count his hax abilities plus there is no prove of her infinte speed even vsbattle calls it ftl but it fine by me.

Yes forever, because she becomes infinitely fast. FTL is her default speed, that doesn't take in to account the time erasure. That time erasure thing is what the "All Fiction can erase time for Pseudo-Teleportation and Pseudo-Time Stop" means.

Anyhow not gonne debate it anymore i gave you the reasons why satanel could win and fire why medaka would win let people now just vote.

Edit: also gl wokistan to tdy find a way to beat him because according ARLF Satanel can use the angels abilities for him self gg a

Uriel: Invoking the name of the Archangel known as the "Light of God", Satanel creates a pseudo-sun by compressing and fusing hundreds of billions of tons of gravel and stone debris into a gaseous sphere a few tens of meters wide. The pseudo sun being comparable in heat, power, and density to that of our own sun, and can thus easily roast most foes alive simply by being in their relative proximity. It also can emit solar flares of similar intensity to the real ones, burning anyone to cinders if they are hit with them. Raphael: Calling upon the name of the Archangel known as "God's Healing", Satanel creates a tornado that rips apart space and sends his target to another plane, removing them from the battle. Gabriel: Invoking the Archangel known as "God's Strength", Satanel calls down thousands of meteors that split apart to overwhelm his foes. Those who gaze upon or are in the general vicinity of the light these meteors release will have their nervous systems seared and destroyed, but this ability will only work on those who bear evil or hostile intentions towards Satanel. Michael: Invoking the name of the Archangel Michael, Satanel is able to summon a blast that is always more powerful than his opponent. The potency of this blast was such that it was deemed the only thing comparable enough to stop the Flames of Worthlessness, a move that was able to stop Gogmagog (an attack that can wipe off all continents straight to the abyss) and destroy Uriel (a pseudo sun comparable to the real one) with ease. Sariel: Calling on the name of the Angel known as "God's Command", Satanel can cast a magic spell of sorts that stalls the movement of his target for a duration of 3-5 seconds. Astaroth: Calling upon the name of the demon of Sloth, Satanel is able to see the past and future at will and reduce both concepts into an elementary particle before erasing it entirely, allowing him to erase the existence of his victims at will. Netsiv Melakh: Referencing the fate of Lot's wife, Satanel summons a white light that, when it hits a target, turns them into a pillar of salt. Rain of Gluttony: Satanel calls on the Lord of the Flies to cause a corrosive substance to fall from the sky, which is potent enough to alter the atmosphere itself. Beelzebub may then control the atmosphere as he pleases. Arm├órôs: Invoking the name of one of 200 fallen Angels known as the "Cursed One", Satanel causes his target to inflate like a balloon, causing them to then burst into a complete bloody mess, with no shock or pain having been made upon them (giving the victim a painless death). Gogmagog: Invoking the names of the allies of Satan, Satanel engulfs his opponent with a noxious cloud of miasma formed from every harmful substance known to man before and compressing it on around them. He then summons a horde of locusts that are able to tear apart the very souls of their victims, thus completely eradicating them. It's Beelzebub's most powerful attack, boasting enough power to send all continents to the Abyss at it's full power. Flame of Worthlessness: Using the flames of Armageddon that oppose the very existence of the world itself, Satanel unleashes flames that reduce the opponent to nothingness, destroying their very souls and obliterating all opposition. As he is able to utilize this ability like Lyle/Nacht, Satanel can likely also clad himself in said flames to make any and all conventional attacks useless as well as it's other applications the former has used.

Tincan you totally miss the point its irrelevant what nerose can do with the angel's abilities if they activate on speech because speech is slower than thought and with a thought Medaka moves at infinite speed.

I legitamately believe that people are voting Satanel because they are sick of Fire wanking Medaka and want to give her a loss out of spite.

Which is unfortunate, because it means they are ignoring that one of them will gain infinite speed with a thought, and the other will nuke Medaka with a word, and a thought takes less time than a word.

Monarch Laciel said:
I legitamately believe that people are voting Satanel because they are sick of Fire wanking Medaka and want to give her a loss out of spite.

Which is unfortunate, because it means they are ignoring that one of them will gain infinite speed with a thought, and the other will nuke Medaka with a word, and a thought takes less time than a word.

Dont worry people voted for him for a reason mainly 2 including

1 his hax angels

2 due to SBA whe think it goes to his favor.

ARLF said he doesnt even need to summon them he could use their abilities.

Edit and if this is the case who am i to deny that he wont use astaroth from the start. Plus they have zero Knowledge on each other so far i care medaka has to know were satanel is in 4 km ( probably hiding given his bloodlusted stated and his character) and then uses her infinte speed to find him based on hearing him saying astaroth. But then its probably to late given how hax that ability is. Also i am fine with medaka winning i alwasys keept saying you can vote for the most likely outcome.

No tincan...no. Your logic is wrong here:

1. Bloodlusted and his character, is not an argument, Bloodlusted is literally a state where he's not in character.

2. You said "he won't come out to 1v1 Medaka, he will go hiding", that is wrong. He won't be hiding, he won't have time to. He'll just be standing in front of Medaka, 4km away. He won't have time to even move any muscle. So no, him moving from the spawn place won't be happening.

3. Him summoning stuff or using their abilities won't be happening either, he is TOO slow.

4. Medaka won't find him based on where his voice came from, she will find him with the old ways of "hide and seek". She literally has eternity to find someone 4km away. She doesn't need him to say anything (he can't either way, when the match starts, the world comes to a time stop for Medaka, nothing will be moving).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back