• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually is there a way for Ainz to actually beat Itachi? He has a lot of stuff but non of them would actually kill Itachi.

tbh he cant do anything about time stop but ainz cant beat him even after time is stopped cause Itachi tanks and what he cant tank (like spatial cut) he revives from.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Its funny how Ainz beats Madara, but apparently loses to Itachi
well he wont be able to beat edo madara in much the same way.

and honestly he should get oneshot by limbo clones which would make it inconclusive.

also Itachi has broken weapons.

it can I guess since ainz does have a lot of shit. Itachi just wins decisively(and I htought ainz stomps at first lmfao).

True Death stops low-tier resurrection, which can regen the soul, that's what Ainz has against Low-Godly I guess

Also I would need to know if Ainz has his Staff

low-tier ressurection can regen souls? I dont remember this.

Then again its been a while since I read the novel and also I am not caught up on the latest stuff.

Demiurge's Hellfire Wall incinerated the souls of 2 Blue Rose members, they were later revived by Lakyus, who has 5th Resurrection, which is definitely low tier to lvl 100

Rocker1189 said:
also he is still dead already in the first place...
That's why I asked if Ainz has his staff, as it boosts his racial abilities to be able to work on those with Immunities in-verse, like Shalltear, who is also undead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back