• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It seems fair now ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lonely son vs the bad mother

Badass Raven Branwen
MvC3Dante
Let's rock

DMC 3 Dante and his 8-B key and "base" Raven. Speed equal.
Dante : 6 (Reb, Xtasyamphetamine, Jack, Jason, Krendory, Calaca)

Raven:

Inconclusive:

REEEEE

Dante should have an upper hand in AP here, due to easily defeating Cerberus, who is mid-end 8-B by breathing (literally), before awakening his Devil Trigger. Freezing can be taken care of by Teleportation, and Dante is overall more versatile with his stuff. Voting Dante.

Well, if it's the former, we can ust make Dante 8-A & the outcome won't really change

If it's the latter, however, then Raven may win, but I'm not 100% sure

Dante : 5 (Reb, Xtasyamphetamine, Jackythejack, jasonsith, Kredory)

Raven: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Unless Raven has an upgrade confirmed AND not gets a new key phase, we shall continue.

Shiet, I forgot this existed :v I forgot about that but in my defence the last time I checked both of them had similar speeds.

Now I'm changing that and updating the votes, also thank you @Jason for counting the votes.

I was informed this thread was closed for being a haxstomp despite Dante possessing little to no hax in this key, so I've reopened it so that it can actually be discussed before the proverbial gun is jumped.

Schnee One said:
Since RWBY scaling chains are getting downgraded Dante one shots
RWBY scaling still places Raven well above the 19 Ton feat, it just doesn't have her one-shot 19 ton characters.

RWBY scaling still places Raven well above the 19 Ton feat, it just doesn't have her one-shot 19 ton characters.

Dante is way above a 46 Ton feat by Roaring however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back