• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou VS Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is at a city level the other can destroy a mountain without boosting his power...I think we know whose gonna win this. I'm saying Issei.

Also this is an Issei without access to divine dividing, (he has boosted gear but this wiki hates boosted gear, else Issei would have a much higher AP).

Firephoenixearl wrote:

Well i did msg BFF once about Issei's boost in the match against vali (I counted 48 boosts), but IIRC running the math we would be looking at Moon Level base Issei (as in Incomplete balance breaker Issei). So here you have the answer to your question of "why do we do not count Boosts like that", because Heavenly Dragon Class people would be snaping at europe not need time to do it.

And remember that's "base Issei". I mean if we scale Pseudo DxD from that and say PDxD can boost the same number of times the numbers go to High 4-C. And that's only 2 scalings. Imagine if every form did this (3-B possibly or Multi Galaxy Level DxD).

Issei High 7C is from being much stronger then his previous state being able to perform 160 kiloton feat and can increase this power via Boost and promotion to Queen.

Garou High 7C comes from his feat being easily beaten Tanktop master who is about 2 times stronger then Genos who can perfrom ~55 kiloton feat.

But Garou in this state is MH+ while Issei is MH(about 280 mach) so Garou, assuming he is baseline which he is not as he is higher then that, he is about 4 times faster then Issei.

However if Issei goes to that '48 boost' mode, he can make BxB Vali bleed and can keep up with him.

So I don't know, if Garou manage to beat him without triggering Issei to go angry, Garou can definitely win this.However if Issei gets angry like Rias' boobs get smaller level angry and he just go straight to the kill, Issei should win this.

Overall, I dunno, Inconclusive maybe?

So it's speed vs AP, I wanted to use the versions closest in overall stats. Tho could Issei defeat a stronger Garou if he had divine dividing

Iaian is Mach 1310, Tanktop Master is well above that and Garou is faster than him. Garou is also a lot more skilled, adapts to get stronger and faster over time (this is a lot more limited as hero hunter Garou but still there) and in terms of AP scaling, he's > TTM who is equal to G4 Genos who two-shot hydrated Sea King (who is massively above 55 kilotons).

Does Issei has Azazel's device, it was bracer if I am not wrong, here?

with Azazel's device the Incomplete Balance Breaker can last up to 10 mins iirc.

10 sec without and probably even less if he use too much boost.

Issei wins. The OP says Balance breaker. Regular Balance breaker for issei has DD. Issei wins because he can keep draining garou's power and stamina.

True, but the OP said High 7-C versions, and complete balance breaker is 7-A.

Also, issei boosts a few times and outscales heavily. It'll just take one hit. No addapting to that. This issei is also FTL. Garou scales to .17c. Issei out maneuvers.

Um. Using Math to count the power of the boost is pointless. His power doesn't literally doubles after boost. If it was like that then, he aould have stomped many of his opponents with a single boost

Immortalgodd said:
Um. Using Math to count the power of the boost is pointless. His power doesn't literally doubles after boost. If it was like that then, he aould have stomped many of his opponents with a single boost
It literally boosts his demonic power. He also can spam these and get FTL+ very quickly. It may start kind of close, but he will outspeed and overcome that weak regen.

Uhh

What reasons guys?

High 7C doesn't have divine dividing and this can't be fair without speed equal

Can't Issei just spam long range attacks like dragon shot from a distance? How far apart are they at the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back