• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a stat amp. empowerment is for stuff that's involuntary/outside forces.

I could see why it might look like empowerment though since Maid Burst raises a maid's maid aura by them envisioning stuff.

Oh yea also caught up again, Maid Olympia was completely ridiculous, but amusing i would say, though didn't really progress anything.

The author has also remembered Sieg, so we finally get some screen time for her now.

It's a stat amp. empowerment is for stuff that's involuntary/outside forces.

I could see why it might look like empowerment though since Maid Burst raises a maid's maid aura by them envisioning stuff.

Oh yea also caught up again, Maid Olympia was completely ridiculous, but amusing i would say, though didn't really progress anything.

The author has also remembered Sieg, so we finally get some screen time for her now.
ai shee, i mean it does make a movement of the one a Maid envision to be a perfect maid

also

MAID BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURST!!!

that's all

P.S.: Sieg needs more love yes, and what do we give them by showing those tea angels and/or tea goddess?

I don't even know, i am really wondering if maids are all under some form of mass psychosis cause only they can see those things, normal people can't.

Basically invisible aura that can take different shapes.

Also lol at Ein having a maid aura of 530k normal, and over a 100 million when serious, obvious dbz reference.

I don't even know, i am really wondering if maids are all under some form of mass psychosis cause only they can see those things, normal people can't.

Basically invisible aura that can take different shapes.

Also lol at Ein having a maid aura of 530k normal, and over a 100 million when serious, obvious dbz reference.
Maids are just built different (yes, maids and Maids are different)

I forgot, were Behemoth's ever given a rank ie Baron level?

I think i remember Sieg sparring with Bell, but forgot which chapter that was.

I forgot, were Behemoth's ever given a rank ie Baron level?

I think i remember Sieg sparring with Bell, but forgot which chapter that was.
Behemoth was regarded as dangerous monster, but only Bell that has the strength of a high ranking demon iirc

Also, there's no actual spar, only some hypothesis, and Sieg is just a bit stronger than Bell in the afterstory

Behemoth calc?!?!

Also Olivia being able to create and sit in flames that reach sun surface Temps would apply to other Supreme right? Since they can all make their own space

sooooo... I did the funni

if this is viable then Sieg and maybe Luna may be affected
so I redid the calc since I realized there's something wrong, and I realized it was the number really inflates between lowball and highball section, hopefully there isn't any calc stack there but I won't be surprised if there's any.

So Roze's dungeon was shown, and it was more hardcore than I thought lol, it might be harder than the seven great Labyrinth from Arifureta but could be wrong

I had a question about the plot manip res for world creators? Like what gives it?

Cause I saw this so I dont think they resist the prologue normally. Maybe makina and beings on her level with RE? I was the confusion

That's the full/true power of the prologue which the current Kuro hasn't gotten yet.

They resist the normal version.

"<Afterword>

Q : Is Ozma’s strength, which is said to have fought evenly with Megiddo, on the level of the Six Kings?

A : Megiddo in their sealed state is inferior to the other Six Kings by one level. Even so, they still hold power that separates them from the Count-ranks… Also, it was a few tens of thousands of years ago that they were evenly matched, and now, Megiddo is stronger than Ozma, even in their sealed state.

At the moment, the order of strength:

Kuro > Alice > The Wall of Omnipotence > Megiddo (True Form) > Ein > Isis > Lillywood > Magnawell > A Level Wall > Megiddo (Sealed) > Ozma

~ ~ Extra : What would be the rankings of the Six Kings if they had grown to their maximum potential? ~ ~

No. 1 : Kuromueina (Prologue Fully Awakened)

No. 2 : Alice

No. 3 : Isis (Magic Power of Death Full Control)-Chapter 797"

"
~ ~ Extra within an extra ~ ~

Prologue (Fully Awakened)

It is the power of Kuromueina, allowing her to control the beginning, and at the time of the final battle, Kuromueina was only able to use a small portion of this power.

With this power, Kuromueina stands at the beginning of everything, which makes it so that “nothing can exist before Kuromueina”. In every action, the first move would “always be held by Kuromueina”, and those who face her would always lose the initiative.

With this power, Kuromueina is also the one who determines the beginning. Since there is nothing before the beginning set by Kuromueina, all of Kuromueina’s attacks are irreversible, making recovery and revival impossible. The establishment of the beginning can always be canceled by Kuromueina if she wills it.

With this power, Kuromueina is capable of reaching any outcome and creating any outcome.

This power is extremely powerful and is theoretically higher than omnipotence, so even if the opponent is omnipotent and omniscient, there is no escaping from the power of the beginning.

However, it is still “a power within the domain of comparing abilities”, so it cannot resist the completely beyond… out of the realm power of Epilogue. However, if one were to exclude Epilogue, one could say that this holds the strongest power.

…But then, there has never been, and will never be, any development that would need her to use this power to fight. The world is at peace.-Chapter 797"

The scan you posted is this, as i said it's the Fully Awakened version of the Prologue, they don't resist that, however as seen in like chapter 636, Kuro used the normal/unawakened version to give herself the ability to traverse dimensions, and not to defeat Shiro.

Could have sworn we went over this before.

I dont think I was around for it. And I see, the way I saw it was thats a further explanation of her prologue. Didn't notice the one used earlier would be unawakened. Probably because it's still described as changing the story in any way she wants as the moment she uses it is the prologue.

What makes the world creators resist this again? Unawakened that is. I'm guessing due to how their fights work in general

Last edited:
Basically, Kuro vs Shiro round 1 was a fist fight, and despite Kuro gaining the Prologue bringing something new to the fight, she just used it to get dimensional travel, and not manipulate probability/plot to win.

Btw I want to bring up somethings.

1) Would Kuro scale past Isis's Magic Power of Death ?

Shallow Vernal has said that only Kuro can kill kaito early on (before eden's introduction) and this would take Isis's death magic into account that is similer to an authority and has EE properties.

2) Would the Six Kings get void resist along with some other things ?

They battle Isis's golem who has Cocytus Zero and Infinity in Roze's dungeon just for a sparring match.

3) Would Heart Tools gain Void resist ? Isis was unable to destroy Iris's heart tool.

Fighting x character who has x ability, doesn't normally grant resistances, unless said ability is passive.
I believe he meant that since the Six Kings manage to clear it once and Megiddo clears it from time to time, they should be able to resist Cocytus magic set since it's Isis golem's first move

Then again, they have low godly regen so it's kinda moot

Last edited:
so I reread the WN a lil bit and I found out something interesting

you see, when Seigi (the other dude that's summoned alongside Kaito, Hina and Aoi) want to stay in Trinia, Eden erased the record of his existence on Earth

image.png

from one of the latest chapter when Kaito, Aoi and Hina met Shigenobu, the former hero representative, it was said that his existence in Earth was removed completely, from not only Aoi's memory, but also the fact that his existence was never there from the beginning

image.png

image.png

does this count as Info manip type 2?

so I reread the WN a lil bit and I found out something interesting

you see, when Seigi (the other dude that's summoned alongside Kaito, Hina and Aoi) want to stay in Trinia, Eden erased the record of his existence on Earth

image.png

from one of the latest chapter when Kaito, Aoi and Hina met Shigenobu, the former hero representative, it was said that his existence in Earth was removed completely, from not only Aoi's memory, but also the fact that his existence was never there from the beginning

image.png

image.png

does this count as Info manip type 2?
I am pretty sure this is Information type 1

No clue, seems that by removing his record of existence, Eden effectively altered causality so that he never existed to begin with.

6 Kings level people info manipulation is definitely type 1, they prevent information about themselves from getting out, what Eden does though, goes into the realms of altering reality, so it would look like type 2, however Info type 2 from what i remember you have to prove information is a fundamental part of existence ie everything is made of information, for you to get that.

No clue, seems that by removing his record of existence, Eden effectively altered causality so that he never existed to begin with.

6 Kings level people info manipulation is definitely type 1, they prevent information about themselves from getting out, what Eden does though, goes into the realms of altering reality, so it would look like type 2, however Info type 2 from what i remember you have to prove information is a fundamental part of existence ie everything is made of information, for you to get that.
wait, there's a need to mention that information is a fundamental part of the reality?

yeah I don't remember there's any mention of that

welp, that's a bust why there's a need for that smh

From memory that's what i think, but i could be wrong, only reason Slime for example got it was cause: sky, earth, air, everything is made of information, something like that.

You would have to make a Q&A or CRT to make sure.

What is "afterword realm"?
Why serious senpai is H1-A
I'm sure she's 1-A above the baseline. But there is no evidence that she could be H1-A.

Back