• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So his friend for shiro virtual world can be used for his own mental defense with his heart tool active huh

I meaaaan, there's already an indication waaaay back at the ordeal

Kaito finna be Mental Saitama by doing Saitama regimen in mental world

-Kaito comes into a fight determined

-Opponent uses mind hax

-Kaito is too strong for it to work

-Opponents uses even stronger mind hax

-Kaito's mind is far far stronger than it was before, so that doesn't work either.

Imagine if the Author goes further with this and involves the Epilogue somehow, and suddenly Kaito would have like 1-A supernatural willpower.

fnX10JV.jpg

-Opponent uses mind hax

-Kaito's mind is far far stronger than it was before, so that doesn't work either.

Imagine if the Author goes further with this and involves the Epilogue somehow, and suddenly Kaito would have like 1-A supernatural willpower.

fnX10JV.jpg
we have Jesus Onii-sama, Jesus Kirito, Jesus Yamato, but nobody's prepared with Jesus Kaito lol

-Opponent uses mind hax

fnX10JV.jpg
It's surprising considering Kaito is the most haxless Isekai character in vs battle, Epilogue aside.

It's surprising considering Kaito is the most haxless Isekai character in vs battle, Epilogue aside.
if you cast like all smurfs aside, Kaito is like vs debate doable and he's interesting to debate

well aside for his summon, Kuro's necklace, Alice right by is side and the rest

Kaito is pretty bs, despite being equal to a slime, his harem is disgustingly broken, so in the verse nothing you can ever do to him, but excluding that he has summons, very broken social influencing, and supernatural willpower.

Even without the smurf stuff, Kaito still has Supernatural Luck which makes miracles happen out of nowhere, and a hammer which manipulates causality to always hit and inflict pain, and durability negation to an extent.

I'm talking about Kaito himself, like no things from Shiro and Kuro, no backup from Alice, smurfery thingies, just his auto counter and other things like social influencing and supernatural luck

in other word, helluva nerfed Kaito is interesting to debate

I'm talking about Kaito himself, like no things from Shiro and Kuro, no backup from Alice, smurfery thingies, just his auto counter and other things like social influencing and supernatural luck

in other word, helluva nerfed Kaito is interesting to debate
With who? Kazuma?

With who? Kazuma?
maybe, but it'll be weird since Kaito is 9-B with auto counter and it only last for several minutes and he's only used it defensively while Kazuma is 9-C physically

so he's not that of a great battler here inb4 Kazuma has better ***** than vanilla Kaito 🗿

anyway, this is just a what if anyway so moving on

inb4 Kazuma has better ***** than vanilla Kaito 🗿
if you scale the Black Bear to kaito's athlete speed I think we can get a higher joule yield considering its Mass.

add in Nebula Fruit which boosts his stats by 3 in total and Kaito can probably one shot lower tier 9Bs xD

if you scale the Black Bear to kaito's athlete speed I think we can get a higher joule yield considering its Mass.

add in Nebula Fruit which boosts his stats by 3 in total and Kaito can probably one shot lower tier 9Bs xD
Eehh, maybe if there's size statement in WN except you mean for the LN

oof yeah , keep forgetting those are seperate xD.

1/2 x 1000kg (assuming for 1 arm of the bear) x 20.177 ms (assuming average martial strike speed) = 203,555.6645 J

203,555.665 x (hypothetical Absolute God's fruit boost) = 610666.9935 J

I was already aware of it, but passed it over cause i usually don't like slice of life's, but then he started talking about Planetary 6 Kings and Universal Shiro...

Was really surprised anything like that came from this series, with its description.

And ultimately the series went even further than that, and still has my interest contrasted to other slice of life series that i have fallen off of, so yea this one is special.

The first time I stumble upon Isekai at Peace is when I look at the Manga at a pirated manga website, the me before thought that this is like, you know "the world is at peace but there's actually a secret war and the MC will be stronger than the Hero" thingy, you know, regular isekai plot, so I skip it since I had read a lot of isekai back then

Skip months later, I decided to read the manga, and I was surprised that it was as the title said, the world is truly at peace and Kaito, surprisingly, is the weakest one among his peers

After that, I was curious and I reread Arifureta too many times to count, so I decided to read the novel, and I was slowly hooked

The start was a bit slow as you would expect but Kaito's personality is really shown at the WN, the heroines are all really great, the world building is also interesting, needless to say this is one of the works that will stick on me for a very long time

I discovered the verse through vsbw when it was around 5B and low 2C shiro.

Gave it a read out of interest thinking it would be a classic hero vs villain story but was surprised it with how laid back it is. Slice of life isnt usually my thing but I will make it an exception to this series cuz of its wholesomeness xD.

?
Like we went over that in the 1-A upgrade thread, just being nothing doesn't mean give you NEP, you have to be stated to lack something like your mind, soul, concept etc

?
Like we went over that in the 1-A upgrade thread, just being nothing doesn't mean give you NEP, you have to be stated to lack something like your mind, soul, concept etc
No like i don't really understand why Kuro don't have NEP? I'm not trying to give Shiro NEP but at one point Kuro has NEP before the NEP standard was raised

So my question is why Kuro don't have NEP? is it because she still have some sort of form?

I just explained, you have to lack something other than just your physical body to get it.

Kuro isn't stated to not have a mind, soul, concept etc, she is just stated to be empty.

I just explained, you have to lack something other than just your physical body to get it.

Kuro isn't stated to not have a mind, soul, concept etc, she is just stated to be empty.
Wait, so you need to lack both nature and aspect to qualify for NEP? I though you can give someone NEP just by being a void of nothingness

It's not complicated, Kuro is nothingness, but that's all that's said, it's never been said she has no mind, soul etc, hence this is just incorporeality

The current system is based around what characters lack, It's the things the characters still have, that makes them still exist.

Again Kuro is just empty, she needs to have something else besides her physical body, be empty as well to be qualified for NEP

It's not complicated, Kuro is nothingness, but that's all that's said, it's never been said she has no mind, soul etc, hence this is just incorporeality

The current system is based around what characters lack, It's the things the characters still have, that makes them still exist.

Again Kuro is just empty, she needs to have something else besides her physical body, be empty as well to be qualified for NEP
i see... welp, guess we ain't getting NEP. Thx for explaining

Next thing you know the author starts getting into NEP and Transduality for the characters...

Though i would expect that to be a LN thing if it ever happens.

Now behind the WN by 10 chapters have to catch up.

Next thing you know the author starts getting into NEP and Transduality for the characters...

Though i would expect that to be a LN thing if it ever happens.

Now behind the WN by 10 chapters have to catch up.
we haven't know more world creator yet so there might be one 👀

or maybe not, I'm just waiting for the ******* lover capture arc and I'm a happy big boi

Was like 15 chapters behind the WN, now caught up, Isis is top tier heroine but author san can we please get the Chronois arc already or what about Ein? I did enjoy the Rosemary stuff too, but she is a new girl, the old ones still need to be focused on. Could be another 500 chapters before we get that stuff...

Also been thinking Eden's profile should be renamed to Makina, it was Eden when it was made cause Makina wasn't a thing, but we know Eden is basically just Makina controlling another body, so the profiles being named Eden aren't accurate.

Was like 15 chapters behind the WN, now caught up, Isis is top tier heroine but author san can we please get the Chronois arc already or what about Ein? I did enjoy the Rosemary stuff too, but she is a new girl, the old ones still need to be focused on. Could be another 500 chapters before we get that stuff...

Also been think Edens profiles should be renamed to Makina, it was Eden when it was made cause Makina wasn't a thing, but we know Eden is basically just Makina controlling another body, so the profiles being named Eden aren't accurate.
me too... me too...

that aside, the Sugary Isis arc is done, i wonder what's the next arc?

Hopefully the next lover capture arc is around the corner, would be great since Illness is just right around the corner to become Kaito's lover

it should always be tbh, and the first key should be Paradise Eden key

Will rename the LN and WN profile, it's minor edit after all.

Instant Death got an anime, i am thinking it's only a matter of time before this series also gets one.

Will rename the LN and WN profile, it's minor edit after all.

Instant Death got an anime, i am thinking it's only a matter of time before this series also gets one.
Yeah, and honestly, I would like Kyoto animation to adapt Isekai Peace since they are good adapting this type of story.

I have found myself searching makina and struggling a little cause it's named Eden. So it could probably be named Makina

Chapter 1359, Kaito finally loses his V card with Isis? Seems to imply it, more firmly than the others like with Fate.

Still 9 chapter behind.

Chapter 1359, Kaito finally loses his V card with Isis? Seems to imply it, more firmly than the others like with Fate.

Still 9 chapter behind.
I believe he lose his v card way back at the preparation for his housewarming party since he stated that he's tired even though he has Shiro's blessing that includes Life's blessing that gives him essentially infinite stamina

Back