• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
btw shouldnt makina get will power manip? her aura induces defeat in her opponent + pressure of her existence is so great alice felt she would get crushed if she even relaxed even slightly despite makina not releasing any magic power.

and apparently in one of the latest chapter, Abyss Tartarus able to restrain the whole spatial axis, so is that passive spatial manip?

btw odd question but would the room alice built that gives the same effect as Fate's Critical eyes of Fate grant anything?

Haven't been on the site for a while.
I wonder if Isis would get AE Type 1 concept and law since death magic power has been proved to be conceptual/law in nature and the death power is Isis's existence itself

Haven't been on the site for a while.
I wonder if Isis would get AE Type 1 concept and law since death magic power has been proved to be conceptual/law in nature and the death power is Isis's existence itself
that's quite a big leap, I don't remember her being death herself

I wonder when the gang is coming back to the IAP boards.

Missed all the discussions.

Gotta wait for V14 of the LN to
drop or maybe the WN to introduce some wackier shit

I wonder when the gang is coming back to the IAP boards.

Missed all the discussions.

Gotta wait for V14 of the LN to
drop or maybe the WN to introduce some wackier shit
Well we can start the discussion with this

tempFileForShare_20230830-094134.jpg

Is thia infinite speed? Since she use time magic to shorten the distance to zero instantly

It's a meme, if it happens would be the biggest metajoke.

Where Shiro in story is inevitable, can't be stopped, and then even on this website she has seemingly been "defeated", only to be staring at us at the end again.

This would also upgrade another verse i like, seeing as Isekai Mahou operates on Plato's theory of forms where whenever you try and represent soemthing, it becomes lesser than the form, would mean Yakagi Suimei gets 1-A hax..

Besides Shiro which other r>f is there?

The creator creation dynamic seems like normal transcendence to me.

Shiro would be textbook 1-A assuming the change passes though, it makes perfect since why she is unbeatable, seeing as she sees everyone as fiction, no matter how powerful they get, a drawing can't beat a real person.

Last edited:
Creators transcend their creations, existing on a higher level/rank.

Their creations are insignificant to them, and they transcend time and space.

I don't remember anything about them seeing them as literal fiction, unless it's that Shiro quote about her seeing no difference between a 2-D game world and the 3-D world, which I guess might work?

Creators transcend their creations, existing on a higher level/rank.

Their creations are insignificant to them, and they transcend time and space.

I don't remember anything about them seeing them as literal fiction, unless it's that Shiro quote about her seeing no difference between a 2-D game world and the 3-D world, which I guess might work?
Maybe? I mean if the staff discussion is accepted, though it'll buff a lot of verse though

Gonna come down to whether it's just transcendent or r>f, world creators creating higher dimensions may play against the r>f, but who knows we will see.

If generic world creators become 1-A though, Shiro might arguably be far into 1-A due to whole being unreachable no matter what, being at the end etc

World Creators are pretty much invincible compared to their creations.

Only Isis has smurf stuff dued to her own ability being busted (Being similar to an Authority and all).

Makina straight up ignores the Six Kings because anything below Quasi Omnipotent is not worth anything to her

Well that really doesn't answer about r>f difference but really the only one that knows who's qualify is Ultima so we can only wait

Back