• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alice would also have the extremely layered thing cause the RE? Or is it not that way cause she didn't fight like makina. Then again I don't see why it wouldn't just be similar anyway

Serious Fate<Supreme God Resistance=Serious Isis<Count Rank Resistance=Isis Magic Aura<Kaito's Resistance=5-D

You aren't really getting a lot of "layers" as the wiki defines them here, as in a hax being effective on someone who previously resistance that same sort of hax.

Shiro compared to Transcendent God Fate is said to be a mountains difference, hence why Fate had to change the past instead of directing confronting Shiro's power, this is impressive, but not really the same as like idk 1000 layers into 5-D.

Anyway things would work like this i assume:

Kaito=Baseline 5-D resistances

Suppressed Isis=Baseline 5-D hax

Count Ranks=1 layer of 5-D resistance

Serious Isis=2 layers of 5-D hax

Supreme Gods= 2 layers of 5-D resistance

Serious Fate=3 layers of 5-D hax

The Eyes Who See Fate are the same eyes Shiro as, but it's established that basically that Gods just have imitations of Shiro's power, so Shiro's hax, and also resistances would be above 3 layers, but wouldn't reach a 4th layer, cause it doesn't qualify.

Actually scratch that, Shiro and Kuro would have 3 layers of hax and resistances, but their power null would be 4 layers of 5-D hax, since it nulls all their abilities and they can't resist it.

As for Alice and Makina, it's unquantifiable, you can't put a number to it, cause Makina fought her rival for hundreds of millions of years, and would have gotten stronger due to RE, probably can go with countless layers of 6-D hax and resistances.

As for the Epilogue, i guess we would use the fact that's it said that even if you are immune to the Epilogue, it would still end you, to say it has 1 layer of 1-A hax

Details】

This is Shallow Vernal’s power to end everything, an outlier beyond comparison to other abilities.

Faced with an Omniscient and Omnipotent Being, “it brings the Omniscient and Omnipotent Being to their end”. Faced with a Being Beyond Omniscience and Omnipotence, “it brings the Being Beyond Omniscience and Omnipotence to their end”. Faced with a Being immune to Epilogue, “it brings the Being immune to Epilogue to their end”. Faced with a Being capable of dealing with Epilogue, “it brings the Being capable of dealing with Epilogue to their end”.-Chapter 1267

And also that Shiro can only die when all other stories have ended, and that she can't end herself

Eden predicted that “Shallow Vernal might have wanted to bring an end to herself”, but in reality, “even if Kuromueina the power of Epilogue and brought Shallow Vernal to her end, such a thing wouldn’t have happened”.

It is true that Epilogue was “one of the true essences” of the being called Shallow Vernal. However, there is another power that resides in her, a power that can be called absolute.

If one had to name it, it would be “The Last Story”… The being called Shallow Vernal is the end of the story itself, but at the same time, she was also the final story.

Shallow Vernal “will not disappear as long as other stories exist”. She can only end her own story after she has brought all the stories to their ends.

Therefore, there is no magic technique that could kill Shallow Vernal. Shallow Vernal is a phenomenon that can only be ended by the actions of the Shallow Vernal herself…

That’s probably why she had ended so many worlds when she was just born. She instinctively understood that the end of her existence could only come after she brought the end of all worlds…-Chapter 575

Agree with shiro, I think. Kinda tough since it's based resistances of chars below the epilogue, but I doubt that would mean it's not applicable same tier. So maybe, a layer yeh

It's kinda weird, but if the Epilogue is a 1-A ability, being able to counter the ability, or have an immunity to it, would also require being 1-A, that's the logic i am going with, but i can also see an argument where you can say immunity and countering was in the context of things below the Epilogue.

Going with the 2nd line of evidence probably works better, that being the Epilogue can't permanently end Shiro, until Shiro ends all stories.

Not sure why you use that terminology but if there's a baseline 1-A being, those who view said being as fiction will get 1 layer above baseline 1-A as its rating
Sorry, I speak a little english.
Sorry for Azathoth's English.😔😔

Last edited:
I saw someone argue this to me and said the arthur is tier 0, and doesn't know how to counter the epilogue so she is tier 0 lol

My favorite part was when she said "it's seriousin time" and serious'd all over the enemy dealing a seriousillion amount of damage. One of the characters in a light novel

I saw someone argue this to me and said the arthur is tier 0, and doesn't know how to counter the epilogue so she is tier 0 lol
laugh-african.gif

if Isekai at peace continues long enough , who knows what shenanigans the author will pull.

Tier high1A/ tier 0 shiro just a matter of when but lets not keep our hopes high , 1A is good enough

if Isekai at peace continues long enough , who knows what shenanigans the author will pull.

Tier high1A/ tier 0 shiro just a matter of when but lets not keep our hopes high , 1A is good enough
I just want tier 8 man

imagine tier 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5 at Isekai at Peace, it'll be amazing

It's still ongoing? I tought the novel is already completed.

And there will be a more powerful boss at the end of Part 2?
How many parts will there even be?
Wonder how author will translate this into LN.

And there will be a more powerful boss at the end of Part 2?
How many parts will there even be?
Wonder how author will translate this into LN.
I think part 2 will be just like afterstory with its own flow

Hmm, now that I think about it, the Heroines that become Kaito's lover at the main story are Kuro, Isis, Sieg, Lilia, Alice and Fate

What if, here me out here, what if the part 2 will have 6 more heroines to be Kaito's lover correspond to the part 1?

Shiro will be like Kuro because obvious, Anima will be like Lilia or Isis, Vier will bw like Sieg, so with this assortment of captured heroines, we can predict the next lover

If the author did this then he's big breining it, or I just got mad because i lack those new lovers arc

Whelp Yuusha has a really good sale rate + Megiddo arc started it seems.

Wonder what they will pull for Megiddo (??? Time)

Just a matter of time before Kadokawa pumps out an anime especially since they planned on doing like 50 anime a year...

Btw since it hasn't been done, will apply that vol 13 revision tomorrow, as for the WN revisions 🤷‍♂️, will happen when it happens i guess.

Right now i plan on working on Greatest Demon Lord next, provided i don't get side tracked again by the release of a new volume for a series i care more for Re Zero, Slime, Arifureta

And just remember i wanted to work on Otome Game too.... Guess i will do that Demon Lord.

That's probably not happening till the next LN vol CRT, unless one of you make the CRT, which wouldn't be hard to apply since it will only apply to literally 5 characters.

Will say this though Isekai at Peace LN revisions are the easiest for me to do since it doesn't have a lot of characters yet (i also need to get working on that), making a Slime CRT in comparison is a nightmare, makes me a lot more hesitant, too many profiles to edit....

We finally getting a Megiddo arc.

I like this development, Megiddo was just a training/competition maniac with not much else to them, but this whole destruction impulse thing adds another layer to he/she?

Seems the singularity is gonna strike again, Kuro and Alice couldn't get the destructive urges to submit, but we all know Kaito is gonna seduce it.

If that gets under control, Megiddo is probably gonna remain in their true form from now on.

Oh also Kuro sealed Megiddo's urges, so sealing for Base Kuro.

We finally getting a Megiddo arc.

I like this development, Megiddo was just a training/competition maniac with not much else to them, but this whole destruction impulse thing adds another layer to he/she?

Seems the singularity is gonna strike again, Kuro and Alice couldn't get the destructive urges to submit, but we all know Kaito is gonna seduce it.

If that gets under control, Megiddo is probably gonna remain in their true form from now on.

Oh also Kuro sealed Megiddo's urges, so sealing for Base Kuro.
if you think about it, Megiddo also has some sort of troubled past and has true female form, so s/he's in for the heroine(?) capture list

So Kaito can walk a 100 years in the same direction without ever getting bored, hesitating etc, face a serious Kuro's aura which is above Isis magic aura of death, and he has some Saitama esk accelerated development when it comes to his mental strength? When determined he will become stronger mentally at a very fast speed, and even awaken new abilities...

He doesn't have one of the best mental strength in the verse for nothing.

Back