• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting thread to watch.

Could mean 1-A goes away, or gets more solid, cause the reason why it's not right now, is the additional context about expanding multi-dimensional omnipotence and such got cut.

Debate is going on if such hierarchies are even necessary.

Could mean 1-A goes away, or gets more solid, cause the reason why it's not right now, is the additional context about expanding multi-dimensional omnipotence and such got cut.

if it happen, it happen, that's all

on the side note, now it's baby castella time, which means the author trying to move things from LN to WN

lover's arc is so close yet so far away

Yeah, I mean she is still basically 1A so this thread depending on the outcome affects a few things for some verses. If the change doesn't go through nothing changes for her, if it does then I dunno

1-A for the most op isekai characters; Ruphas, Shiro and Yogiri would be cool to see.

Haven't read the WN in months, and seems still no lovers arc 😞

What's even going on now?

1-A for the most op isekai characters; Ruphas, Shiro and Yogiri would be cool to see.

Haven't read the WN in months, and seems still no lovers arc 😞

What's even going on now?
Kuro going around asking for infintie possibilities of baby castellas, more Illness, otherworlder meeting, a comfirmation for love from Aoi, a lot tbh

Looks like that thread was a wrap, and Shiro will lose her 1-A rating in one of the most anticlimactic way possible

Looks ongoing to me, but that seems like the likely conclusion.

Pretty much impossible to get 1-A, unless the series mentions infinite dimensions directly or indirectly, a few verses would be downgraded.

Looks ongoing to me, but that seems like the likely conclusion.

Pretty much impossible to get 1-A, unless the series mentions infinite dimensions directly or indirectly, a few verses would be downgraded.
it's like, more than 75% of the 1-As in this wiki is gonna get downgraded

it's gonna be fun watching chaos unfold itself

on the side note, there is infinite multidimensional statement so we can use that? Though that's iffy

on the side side note, have you read till the latest chapter? Shouldn't be too long to do

Based on what's been said, they will just be 1 dimension above whatever dimensions are present in the verse, idk how that works with Isekai at Peace, if all those statement about no restrictions and whatever don't do anything, it's just 1 above the strongest imaginable so High 1-B? Idk, guess we will see when the time comes.

I am a 100 chapters behind, atm have no real plans to read it, going deep into Re Zero.

Last edited:
Based on what's been said, they will just be 1 dimension above whoever dimensions are present in the verse, idk how that works with Isekai at Peace, if all those statement above no restrictions and whatever don't do anything, it's just 1 above the strongest imaginable so High 1-B? Idk, guess we will see when the time comes.

I am a 100 chapters behind, atm have no real plans to read it, going deep into Re Zero.
So it really is impossible

Classic vsbw shooting itself on its foot

Take your time, it's not like there's gonna be a lot of changes

It's pretty funny to me, like it's going to be even harder to get to 1-A, but on the other side all you need to do is mention some math, and wouldn't you know it, alpha-2, wow your 1-A, mention some bigger math and you're tier 0.

Math is king, just find a verse with an author who has some background in advanced math, and your verse might be op.

Mfw beyond Dimensionality is Dimensionality + 1 gg
maxresdefault_10.jpg

watch as shiro miraculously gets her 1-A status back as if nothing happened
there's no way... like we're talking about staff discussion change here, Shiro's downgrade is like inevitable, especially when there's a literal staff discussion thread that has Isekai at Peace on it

right?

right?

I swear to ******* Shiro if she stay in 1-A I might actually believe that she exists in another dimension entirely and play fool with us all along

If your verse have exact definition for the dimensions, then you can qualify for Low 1-A, albeit barely.
Note that, in order to jump to 1-A this way, it does not suffice that adding one or several layers/dimensions makes no difference to the character in question. That much could be true even if the character only has one level of qualitative superiority to the constructs, as then they would all appear to have zero / infinitely small size to them. It has to be clear in some fashion that even if an infinite or unlimited number of dimensions/layers are added or removed it would make no difference to the character. The same applies to similarily large jumps in other tiers, like from 1-A to 1-A+ etc.
come again?

the thread is concluded

so when will the downgrade thread be made? or there's gonna be a thread for mass downgrading?

Back